Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Feast Dates

I found the following online:

Happy Yom Teruah 5778

7th Month Report! New Moon Sighted in Israel! Happy Yom Teruah!

Shalom Everyone!

The New Moon has been sighted by many witnesses this evening in Israel! 🙂

The reports are still coming in as I write this!!! The New Moon of the Seventh Month was sighted on Thursday, September 21st 2017. This means that Yom Teruah/Feast of Trumpets is starting at sunset on Thursday September 21st and goes through Friday, September 22nd 2017.

Yom Teruah Sameach!!! Happy Feast of Trumpets Y’all! 🙂
You can see the new moon very faintly about an inch above the electrical lines in the image below! Date Sighted: Thursday, September 21st 2017. Time Sighted: 7.22pm Jerusalem, Israel time.

Sighted By: David, Emily, Briana, Victor, Isabel, Rebeka, Moshe, Natanyah & Giliyah Varela, Lea, Eli and Michael Fitchlee, Devorah Gordon and many other observers in Israel!

Place Sighted: Jerusalem, Israel. Month: This is the 7th Biblical Hebrew Month, also known as (Tishri)!

For those of you who were asking about the rest of the feast dates for this season, I have listed them below!

Day of Trumpets/Yom Teruah: Friday, September 22nd
Day of Atonements/Yom Kippurim: Sunday, October 1st
Feast of Tabernacles/Sukkot: Friday, October 6th -Thursday, October 12th
Last Great Day: Friday, October 13th

Sound the Trumpets and make ready for the day of Trumpets is at hand! May you all have a very blessed Holy Day and a very joyous extended Feast Season!

Shalom,
Brother Mark Harris

Re: Feast Dates

What I gather our high watch time can extend to October to 13th, the end of the Jewish celebration. We should be out of here by then!

Thanks Stephanie for sharing this message with us.

I believe it may be much sooner than that; perhaps even today or tomorrow; however, time may be extended to October. The reason, I believe we'll leave sooner is, that Kim Jon from North Korea, wants to send a Nuclear missile over the Pacific, perhaps as early as tomorrow September 23rd. See the thread listed in regards to this report.

God knows exactly what tomorrow will bring; trusting God, that whatever happens, God the Father, will intervene on the bride's behalf. After all, she is not appointed to God's wrath.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Right.

I was wondering when or what time will the sign (Revelations 12) be seen in the sky?!!!

❤️Amanda

http://www.rapturewatch.net/2017-watch

This site says it will be 8:30PM Jerusalem time or 1:30PM EST or 10:30AM PDT.

✝️💖✨☁️⚡️💥🌪💍🙏🏼👑🌎🔥🌃💒

12:30 my time, then.

Thank you, Stephanie C., for this latest report of seeing the New Moon in Jerusalem, Israel. Living in Arizona, I saw it yesterday evening of 9/21/2013. Time? I wasn't paying attention. Sorry. The Moon looked like it was in a sliver faze.

The 10:30 AM PDT is also MDT too. As for CA, OR, & WA...their motto is: Fall Back, Spring Forward, that means that they're still on the "Spring Forward" time. All of us in the MDT/MST never have to change time--PERIOD. We're the year around folks.

Maranatha,
Tammy

Stephanie,

I thank you so much for all the info on the timing of the sign! So if Israel sees it at night we can't really during the day?! Maybe that's why when I asked the Lord who this sign is for His answer was "Jews". Because they can see it😉

❤️Amanda