Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: THIS COULD BE MY FINAL TRANSMISSION! EVE OF REDEMPTION!

Valerie!

That was SO BEAUTIFUL and made me cry true tears of emotion and happiness!❤️ THANK YOU! I can't thank you enough for following the leading of the Holy Spirit and opening up this blog for all of us to read and post on! You are a BLESSING😇 And I can't wait to hug you soon in heaven!

I remember we are hours behind Israel 🇮🇱 time zone in Jerusalem so its sunset now there!!🎉👏🏼 I'm watching highly today thru Saturday 🌟 My human heart can't even imagine!

Maybe Jesus will congregate all of us together at the same table at the wedding banquet 😉💐he truly knows we are all linked together and will have our name cards written on the place card at the same table😁 Ha! I might be celebrating with you all my 17th wedding 👰🏻 anniversary 9/23!!!

🎺See you soon,
❤️Amanda

As long as your husband's there to celebrate it with you, as he will be if he's saved!

I'm in north eastern Ky on EST so I'm 7 hours behind Israel. At 5 it will be midnight there. I'm so excited to think the time has finally arrived! Thank you Valerie for keeping the site up. Thank you all for being kind and sharing in watching these signs. 👀🙏🏼✝️
~Stephanie

I live in Oklahoma, so that puts me 8 hours behind Israel! And so at 4 here, it will be midnight there.

I live in Arizona, Left Behind's Buck Williams' homestate, so I'm apparently 8/9 hours behind Israel. So when it's 4/5 here, it should be midnight there, yes?

Valerie, what happens IF we're "all" still here after the Sep. 21-24 dates pass by, what then? Even you, Kathy, wonder that very same thing, don't you? Since none of us really knows for sure when Jesus is going to come for us. You know? My late Mom often says that we really shouldn't count our chickens before they're hatched. It's the waiting game that's sooo frustrating, isn't it?

Maranatha!
Tammy

I know. I've thought about that myself.

A fellow watcher also wrote about what if nothing happens here http://www.rogershermansociety.org/fortnight.htm

Interesting article! At least it was written by someone who's fully expecting Jesus to come by this weekend, not by someone seeking to debunk the whole idea. We'll see, of course, and hallelujah if we're all in God's presence by Sunday morning!

Don't lose hope if we're still here on Monday morning. It could occur a short time after that if we haven't been caught up yet on that day.

Kathy G
Interesting article! At least it was written by someone who's fully expecting Jesus to come by this weekend, not by someone seeking to debunk the whole idea. We'll see, of course, and hallelujah if we're all in God's presence by Sunday morning!

Don't lose hope if we're still here on Monday morning. It could occur a short time after that if we haven't been caught up yet on that day.

That's precisely what Paul Begley is doing...him seeking to debunk the whole idea of Jesus coming to take His bride home during this Rosh Hashanah's Feast of Trumpets, and Israel's 5778 New Year too.

You're absolutely right on, Kathy. We'll see, alright, if we're all in God's presence by Sunday morning, and hallelujah to that indeed!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Kathy, Tammy, Amanda, Stephanie, & everyone,

Kathy, I agree with you, we shouldn't lose hope, however, I don't believe we will be here Monday.

Strange thing Kathy, each time the Rapture was near, I always had the same question, what if it doesn't happen during this period of time we are looking at passes without the Rapture taking place. However, honestly, for the very first time, I have no doubt whatsoever, that it wouldn't take place now.

Therefore Tammy, my reply to you is, don't ask me what will we do if it doesn't happen now; because I believe it will, and that is my honest answer. I have no thoughts or doubts that it will not happen; therefore, watch, with joy knowing we are so very close now. Don't let anything or anyone steal your joy of the nearness of the Lord's coming at the Rapture.

I'm expecting it to take place anytime after midnight 12:00 am Sept. 21 -23 Sept. Perhaps just when the clock turns 12 midnight on Sept.21, or midnight Sept.22 or even by midnight Sept 23 or during that day. I'm not giving into to any doubt whatsoever, I am expecting the Lord to come during this period of time, and I'm watching just as Jesus instructed us to do.

Amanda, & Stephanie, you are both very welcome. I thank God that the Lord helped me to carry on all those years, which were very trying at times. I did it because I love Jesus, and I long to bring as many as I can to the Lord,
while still on earth...all honor and Glory belongs to God.

Here's a little funny experience I had today with our toy poodle. I gave our little dog daisy a bath this morning, I dried, and brushed her beautiful white fluffy coat. I held her tiny face in my hands and looked into her beautiful brown eyes, and said: "Daisy you have to be all clean and beautiful, because, there is no dirt or dust in heaven." She looked into my eyes and tilted her head to one side and then the other, wondering what I was trying to tell her. I explained to her that we are going to heaven,
and cleanliness is next to godliness; then I laughed to see her funny expression, as if she understood. Well, I too, am all washed and clean ready to retire to bed not too soon, and await the Lord's call, "Come Up Here".

See you all very soon, on that by and by, on that beautiful shore. I can see God's heavenly light illuminating heaven, with all it's beauty, and radiance, adorned with things we have seen and things we have yet to see.

Maranatha!

Much love in Jesus

Valerie

Valerie

Kathy, I agree with you, we shouldn't lose hope, however, I don't believe we will be here Monday.

Strange thing Kathy, each time the Rapture was near, I always had the same question, what if it doesn't happen during this period of time we are looking at passes without the Rapture taking place. However, honestly, for the very first time, I have no doubt whatsoever, that it wouldn't take place now.

Therefore Tammy, my reply to you is, don't ask me what will we do if it doesn't happen now; because I believe it will, and that is my honest answer. I have no thoughts or doubts that it will not happen; therefore, watch, with joy knowing we are so very close now. Don't let anything or anyone steal your joy of the nearness of the Lord's coming at the Rapture.

I'm expecting it to take place anytime after midnight 12:00 am Sept. 21 -23 Sept. Perhaps just when the clock turns 12 midnight on Sept.21, or midnight Sept.22 or even by midnight Sept 23 or during that day. I'm not giving into to any doubt whatsoever, I am expecting the Lord to come during this period of time, and I'm watching just as Jesus instructed us to do.

Amanda, & Stephanie, you are both very welcome. I thank God that the Lord helped me to carry on all those years, which were very trying at times. I did it because I love Jesus, and I long to bring as many as I can to the Lord,

Here's a little funny experience I had today with our toy poodle. I gave our little dog daisy a bath this morning, I dried, and brushed her beautiful white fluffy coat. I held her tiny face in my hands and looked into her beautiful brown eyes, and said: "Daisy you have to be all clean and beautiful, because, there is no dirt or dust in heaven." She looked into my eyes and tilted her head to one side and then the other, wondering what I was trying to tell her. I explained to her that we are going to heaven,
and cleanliness is next to godliness; then I laughed to see her funny expression, as if she understood. Well, I too, am all washed and clean ready to retire to bed not too soon, and await the Lord's call, "Come Up Here".

See you all very soon, on that by and by, on that beautiful shore. I can see God's heavenly light illuminating heaven, with all it's beauty, and radiance, adorned with things we have seen and things we have yet to see.

Maranatha!

Much love in Jesus

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

"Meeting in the Air"

Mark Murchison
Published on Sep 20, 2017

A song I wrote concerning the rapture of the church. God bless you and see you soon! Love you all! Mark. :)

Valerie

Maranatha!

Much love in Jesus

Valerie

I'm sorry, Valerie, for feeling rather doubtful about Jesus' return to Rapture us...hopefully, this coming Saturday, September 23rd. I surely hope 'n' pray that this will prove to be our last week on earth. And I will look forward with joy to this much yearned for anticipated moment. I also won't let anyone steal our joy either.

Please forgive me for sounding doubtful.

Maranatha!
Tammy

All I can say is, I share Tammy's trepidation. I sincetely hope, and I pray, that both of us are wrong, and that this is it!

Thank you, Kathy. I appreciate that.

To think, we have only just two more days left to wait, er, maybe less. It all depends on Israel's time, doesn't it?

Maranatha!
Tammy

It might. Does it, Valerie? Here in Oklahoma, we are 8 hours behind Israel.

Hello all!

This sign to me is for the Jewish people and a heads up to us of our imminent rapture!! I would think after the 23rd for us if we are still here 🤔I would be so confused!

💕Amanda

Kathy, Tammy, Amanda, Stephanie & Everyone,

At each and every single time when there was a high watch for the Rapture that was warranted, I would ALWAYS, watch by the timing in Jerusalem/Israel. This time around, I was moved to watch for the day/time in my part of the world instead; which is Eastern part in Canada. A thought had crossed my mind, that everyone should be watching according to their own time zone/day as well as the Jerusalem/Israel time. This is my own opinion.

My encouragement for everyone is, Read your bible, stay in prayer, do your daily chores, just as you do any other day. Relax, be at peace, be anxious for nothing, have faith that God will keep His promises, for they are Yes and Amen! Go on with your day, listen for that last trump, the call "Come Up Here", know our redemption draws near.

Let us encourage one another, and rejoice at the Lord's coming. Exciting isn't it knowing, that it really could be that close now; God willing this is it. The time is at hand, and the Rapture is imminent.

God Bless,

Jesus is Coming!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Well said, Valerie. Well said. I couldn't agree with you more.
We should do just that. Encouraging each other.

A couple Sundays ago or so, God confirmed to me that He did indeed send my Wyatt's sweet spirit to me a year ago, when we experienced two storms. The first was a thunder and lightning storm, that caused both our ACs & cable TV modems to malfunction (although I had turned-off my TV).

The second storm wasn't quite so bad. After the first storm blew over, I felt it safe enough to turn my TV back on...on to the Weather Channel, that is. There's this scroll that scrolls across the bottom of the TV screen that tells you the areas and towns that will be affected by the storms. This time around, I saw on the list "the" town that bears my Wyatt's surname, Earp, CA. Yep, there "is" a town named in honor of my Wyatt, which is near Vidal and Vidal Junction, CA.

This same storm spread out to also include San Bernandino County (that also includes Colton, where Wyatt's parents, Nicholas & Virginia Earp, and his brother, Morgan, are buried), CA; also came north to drop rain on us too. That's why I firmly believe that God brings us rain, He also is in control of all these storms. Anyhow, I also very firmly believe that this was God's way of confirming to me that He did indeed send Wyatt to me. You may not believe this, but it's all true just the same.

Last night, you see--we went to bed at around 10 PM (MT), like we always do. Then at around midnight, Wyatt not only woke me up, he also did his best to keep me awake...awake for our impending Rapture. But alas, I succumbed to the slumber of sleep. Like Jesus said, when He returned to His three disciples in the Garden of Gethsemane, and found them asleep; Peter, James, & John--"The spirit is strong, but the flesh is weak." Wyatt is, just like the rest of us are, looking forward to our imminent Rapture, which is why he is doing his best to encourage me (IF we're taken at night) too to stay awake for this much yearned for event, and I thank him too for his efforts.

Valerie, we have you to thank for posting those "Shroud of Turin" videos on RFTH. At the time I first realized Wyatt was there with me, I happened to be watching those videos, when I heard him softly say, "I believe." Then I heard a commotion in heaven, for which they greatly rejoiced over his newfound belief by throwing a party for him. Thanks to you, Val, you in essence, led my Wyatt to Christ. For, he too, is saved. How does that make you feel?

I just felt that I "had" to share this testimony with you, as well as our fellow RFTH family members.

Wyatt & I are indeed, looking forward to meet you in the air, for when Jesus returns to Rapture us.

& s

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy,

I'm speechless, I don't know what to say
except; Praise God, for all Honor and Glory belongs to Him!
Come Lord Jesus Come!

Maranatha!

Valerie

You needn't worry about being asleep when it happens, Tammy. You won't sleep through the Rapture, I promise you. A trumpet that is loud enough to literally wake the dead is more than loud enough to wake you and me! =)

Kathy G
You needn't worry about being asleep when it happens, Tammy. You won't sleep through the Rapture, I promise you. A trumpet that is loud enough to literally wake the dead is more than loud enough to wake you and me! =)

We (Wyatt & I) were watching for Jesus' return. Yes indeed, Kath, that trumpet will be sooo very loud...loud enough to wake us, that we'll hear Jesus calling us all by name:

Valerie, Kathy, Wyatt Berry Stapp Earp, Tamara Lorraine (I won't give our maiden/or married surnames. Wyatt's full name I can give.), etc.!!! Come up here!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

My Last Sermon? Mocking REV 12 SIGN | Hurricanes MARIA & Jose CONFIRM Sep 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki-sKAdXM5A&t=551s

Steve Cioccolanti & Discover Ministries
Published on Sep 19, 2017

How much proof, how many prophetic signs would convince you? Are you expecting? There is now a convergence of signs, though skeptics are still mocking. "As in the days of Noah..." Find out 3 top reasons why Jews don't believe in Jesus.

Pastor Steve issues a heartfelt plea for the Body of Christ to not be like the 10 sleeping virgins. Learn why Christians choose to be intellectuals and critics rather than watchmen, and how to avoid falling into religious traps. The Bible is true, Jesus is coming, and our job is to be prepared and prepare others to meet Him. How would you prepare?

I saw somewhere that the hurricanes in English are Mary (Maria) and Joseph (Jose)!

Interesting choice of names, huh?

Kathy & Stephanie,

Valerie made that connection. I too, made the same connection by agreeing 100% with our leader.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Cornelius Jones
Published on Sep 24, 2017

For those of you who were looking for Jesus to return by this past weekend be encouraged. God is not slow to fulfill his promise but patient nit wanting any one to perish. We have another opportunity where we get to serve Christ and add to our crowns.

To all the mockers and scoffers, you are adding to my crown too, so bring it on!

Valerie

Cornelius Jones

For those of you who were looking for Jesus to return by this past weekend be encouraged. God is not slow to fulfill his promise but patient nit wanting any one to perish. We have another opportunity where we get to serve Christ and add to our crowns.

To all the mockers and scoffers, you are adding to my crown too, so bring it on!

Thank you, Valerie, for posting Cornelius' above video. He's said precisely what you've been saying all along. Although we weren't Raptured this weekend, to not be too disappointed...and that we aren't to give up, but to keep looking for Jesus' return just the same. Jesus is keeping His promise to come. He'll eventually return, at a time when we think not.

Cornelius also said the same thing as you, and that is--we are to keep encouraging one another to that endeavor.

So therefore--I thank both you & Cornelius, for your most encouraging words.

Maranatha!
Tammy

You're welcome Tammy!

Cornelius Jones

My Comments:

My opinions and my belief that the Rapture was going to take place during Sept. 21-23, was going to be fulfilled. I was expecting the Lord to come during this time period, and I still believe the Rapture is still very near. Humans missed it on a specific time period, that doesn't mean the Rapture is not going to take place. It means Jesus is still Coming at the Rapture, and God is faithful, and will fulfill His promises. I never said I knew the date, instead, I was expecting the Lord to come, because the signs are, and were overwhelming pointing to the Lord's Coming.

Jesus is Coming not doubt about it. Yes my belief, opinion and expectation for that timing wrong, but my expectations still remain the same, that Jesus' coming is imminent.
Don't give up hope, or the expectations of the Lord's coming at the Rapture; it will happen, exact day and hour,
is still in God's timing. Could it happen today; of course it could, God willing!

This is truly, a test of faith, and trusting God's written word. Scholars, teachers, preachers, lay people, have not been able to predict with any accuracy the Lord's coming at the Rapture, doesn't mean it's not going to happen. It means, just the opposite, it will happen, no matter if we get the timing of His coming, right or wrong. What really matters is that we are being obedient to the Lord's word, and watching for the signs of His coming, as Jesus commanded us to do.

How can anyone who has been watching just throw in the towel and give up; remember, "when we LEAST EXPECT IT, JESUS WILL COME". Just imagine those who quit watching today, and let's say tomorrow Jesus comes....they will lose some of their rewards; like their watchers crown.

I'm not given up, because the Bible tells us Jesus will come and I'm standing on God's word, Amen!

Maranatha!

Valerie

The bridesmaids knew when Jesus was coming!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa7etjUFSwg&t=38s

Cornelius Jones
Published on Sep 29, 2017

My Comments:

Yes, Yes, Yes, or better still, I believe Jesus' coming is at the doors, Amen, Amen & Amen!!!

Come Lord Jesus Come!!!

Valerie

Come Lord Jesus!

Stephanie C.

Come Lord Jesus!

Thanks Stephanie for that beautiful inspirational image and word. This is the reason why I continue, "Because I love Him, for He loved me first"! Amen!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Rev 12 Sign / Sept 23, 24, or 30th. The TRUTH you’re NOT being told! 7 Minutes that MAKE SENSE!

Almost Home

I never wanted to make videos. But this was on my heart so heavily that it had to be done. Be encouraged!

Rev 12 Sign! Sept 30th Rapture? The KEY piece and LAST WORD folks are FORGETTING!

Almost Home
Published on Sep 28, 2017

Thank you, Valerie & Stephanie, for those gorgeous heavenly photos.

I was looking at those napkins on that long table, to see if I could see our given-names on them. But the way they're strategically placed, you really can't see the names on them, can you?

That is such a beautiful gate, isn't it? It's like the one I saw in my 2nd in a series of Rapture dreams; for which we were greeted by an angel holding a list of names he would check to see if our names are on it. He saw my name, and he let me in. After entering that gate, I saw a park-like setting...where we were told to wait. The end of my 2nd dream.

Anyhoo, I felt that I just had to share with you all what I saw in my 2nd (in a series of Rapture dreams).

Maranatha!
Tammy

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes'

Why I STILL Believe 2017 is a Possibility for the Rapture! (DON'T MISS This One!)

Cornelius Jones
Published on Oct 16, 2017

Here is a great video about why feast if Trumpets could actually be Mid October this year.

Kathy G

Kathy, I thought of this, your post, when the Jesus conveyed to me, His answer to my baffled line of thought about my lovable Humpty-Dumpty Wyatt Earp...and how He would put him altogether. Jesus has his soul, I have his sweet spirit, and his cremated remains are resting in the ground up in Colma (nr. San Francisco), CA, in a Jewish cemetary. That's what baffled me. Us being sooo faraway from Colma...what with us living many miles away in a different state, the state of Arizona, that is.

It's what you said--'A trumpet that is loud enough to literally wake the dead is "more" than loud enough to wake us (Wyatt, included).'

Jesus told me that His trumpet-sounding voice will indeed awake Wyatt's cremated remains from the dead; for which He will put him together in his beautiful new resurrected immortal body. When you (me) meet him in the air, during the Rapture, you will be very pleasantly surprised. So, have no fear nor doubt, Tammy.

I thanked Jesus for making it all too clear to me, and for easing my baffled mind about Wyatt.

So therefore--we really "must" be much closer to the Rapture than we thought possible. And hopefully (just as Cornelius said) in a couple days or so, or some time between Oct. 21-23, perhaps( ).

Maranatha!
Tammy

I'm back, Tammy! Stupid Bravenet was having some kind of glitch that prevented Valerie and me from logging into the account manager. Anyway, I hope we really are that close! It would be so wonderful to be Home for Christmas, and not just in our dreams. =)

Yep, Jesus will indeed give a new body to even the dead Christians whose bodies have been cremated. It doesn't really matter whether you're buried or cremated; unless your body's been mummified, after a time, all that's left is a skeleton anyway. So Jesus will have to give new tissue to the bones when He resurrects the dead in Christ. I'm thinking that the only difference in the case of the cremated is that He will also have to give them new skeletons.

Kathy G
I'm back, Tammy! Stupid Bravenet was having some kind of glitch that prevented Valerie and me from logging into the account manager. Anyway, I hope we really are that close! It would be so wonderful to be Home for Christmas, and not just in our dreams. =)

Yep, Jesus will indeed give a new body to even the dead Christians whose bodies have been cremated. It doesn't really matter whether you're buried or cremated; unless your body's been mummified, after a time, all that's left is a skeleton anyway. So Jesus will have to give new tissue to the bones when He resurrects the dead in Christ. I'm thinking that the only difference in the case of the cremated is that He will also have to give them new skeletons.

Hopefully & prayerfully, Kathy, they'll be wearing the same skeletal shapes "before" their cremations...especially their skulls' faces. Wyatt had a body on him that just wouldn't quit! When I first saw Wyatt being escorted to me, down this beautiful green hill by a pair of angels (with the beautiful blue sky, and trees on both sides) were on each side of him. I instantly recognized him.

He later appeared to me in another dream for which he proposed to me, I instantly recognized his sweet drooping mustachioed face. Wyatt was all spruced-up in his black suit w/black vest, white shirt w/his red ascot tied around his neck, that had a diamond-shaped stick-pin pinned on to it.

Jesus said that I will be able to recognize my beloved Wyatt, when I see him when we're Raptured.

Tammy

Kathy & All--

Both Drs. Ed Young & Robert Jeffress touched on this very same topic this morning, on their prospective programs on TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network).

They both said (and I believe them...) that Jesus is the first born of the dead, for He conquered death. It is He, we are to look to to believe, b/c even His disciples & followers didn't recognize Him at first...but then they finally did. Thoughts of Mary Magdalene also came instantly to mind; when at first, she didn't recognize Jesus, until He spoke to her by saying her name, "Mary." She wanted to embrace Him, but He told her not to touch Him...for He hadn't as yet returned to His Father. He told her to go find His brethren (His disciples) to tell them all that she'd seen and heard.

In other words, we too will recognize our loved ones (even those whom were cremated) when we see them. We (even us whom are alive) will be made whole in our newly Raptured bodies.

Dr. Ed Young even said that there "will" be marriages in heaven; for God will be doing all the providing of our needs. Plus, we will also be reunited with our pets too.

So therefore, I ask you. Doesn't that make you feel totally awesome or what!?! I "know" that that totally thrills me to NO end, that's for sure!!!

Tammy