Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: RAPTURE DATE REVEALED in DANIELS SEALED PROPHECY!!

Valerie, Kathy, & All--

Just think, tomorrow it will Sep. 20 (in Israel), and then 21-23 follows "very" closely behind this date.

I surely hope 'n' pray that our days here on earth are indeed numbered down to only just three or four more days.

My DSIL asked me to go grocery shopping for her today, but I had to postpone it until tomorrow. I didn't want to battle cement trucks that was coming to pour more concrete onto the foundation of this new house that's going to built nextdoor to us.

My question to you, Valerie, is (since we do have until the 23rd)...should I go grocery shopping tomorrow, knowing that I might not be here for when my DSIL drives up here to pick up her groceries? You see--after I grocery shop, I'm to call her to tell her that her groceries are inside my refrigerator, and that she can come to pick them up.

I'll go anyway. OK?

Maranatha!
Tammy

My suggestion: go ahead and do your grocery shopping, and then whoever inherits your things when we're gone will inherit your food. (Is your sister-in-law saved?)

Kathy G
My suggestion: go ahead and do your grocery shopping, and then whoever inherits your things when we're gone will inherit your food. (Is your sister-in-law saved?)

Thank you, Kathy. Since no builders will be around tomorrow, b/c they have to give the just laid cement time to dry out and set. I've already decided to go early, like around 6 A.M. (MT), to do my DSIL's grocery shopping.

I'm not really sure if she is. All I know, is that she has no belief in Jesus. And since she doesn't believe in Him, how can she be saved? I will, however, pray for her in heaven, where we'll be "much" closer to God, our heavenly Father. Then He can take over from there, can't He?

Kinda like Irene Steele (in the "The Rapture" edition of the "Left Behind" series of books) prayed in heaven for the rest of her family, Chloe & Rayford, to be saved.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. It just now occurred to me that it's now Sep. 20th, in Israel, isn't it?

Yeah, I hear you! Well, go ahead and shop for her, then if we're Raptured before she has a chance to pick up her food and she's left behind, she can still stop by your house to collect it. Do you have a left-hand package in your house ready for pickup when we're gone? If not, you might want to put one together, and include a personal letter to all of your unsaved loved ones.

Yeah, I guess it is the 20th in Israel!

Hi Tammy and Kathy!

I too was shopping this week laughed to myself thinking will I even use up what I was buying! It's a strange removed feeling!🙃

I was checking the dates today for Rosh Hashanah and it starts tomorrow sundown to Friday and yes their times for me in Ohio is 7 hours ahead of me! Getting excited 😊

I was out with friends tonight at dinner and the husband of my friend mentioned his Christian friends are saying this worlds ending this Saturday and I began to explain about the heavenly sign and revelation 12. It's hard cause people sometimes just have a hard time grasping it all. Even today on windstreams homepage their was a video that conspiracy theorists are saying end of world sept. 23 and Jesus comes back to rapture. In some ways it was a little mocking but I was surprised it was on the regular internet news page for everyone to read!!!!

P.S. great video! Smart man to understand and study all that from the Bible and interpret the times we are in!

Have a goodnight,
Amanda

Tammy, Kathy & Amanda,

Yes tomorrow is September 20th, and tomorrow when the clock turns to midnight, it will be September 21st. Will the Rapture take place on Sept. 21st, 2017, God knows for certain and we'll soon find out.

I'm expecting the Rapture to take place anytime now; especially between Sept. 21. - 23. 2017.

Tammy, I agree with Kathy, of course go and buy groceries for your DSIL,someone will surely need the food.

I felt the same way as you did Amanda, my husband and I went food shopping, and bought food for the week today. I too thought will we use up this food before it happens. In a way I was thinking, whatever food we have left, will serve someone who has also been left behind. I know what you mean about feeling being removed from future events here on earth, for now, at least. We're going to spend a good number of years in heaven before, we return to earth with Jesus.

I've been thinking about how this may all come down, to the Rapture, a scenario of things to come. Here are some of my thoughts. I think that North Korea, in the next few days will try to strike to hit the U.S. etc.; while the missiles are flying towards North America, for destructions, the bride, will suddenly be caught up at the Raptured beforehand. Just my thoughts on the subject.

I'm expecting the Rapture to take place, in the next few days; and God willing it will finally happen and come to pass, especially for all who have been watching and longing for the Lord's return. Let's pray, that this is the Lord's our God, perfect timing, and we are leaving this planet for heaven via the Rapture.

I'm looking up for our redemption draws near!

Jesus is Coming, Hallelujah, Praise God! Amen!

Maranatha,

Valerie

P.S. The world will NOT end on September 23, 2017; this is a world without end. Jesus is coming back to Earth with His Saints to do battle at Armageddon. Jesus, will renew the Earth, therefore, let's not worry about the end of the world. Have faith, God will see us through, no matter what
may take place.

Well, actually, in a way, this world will end. This planet cannot support the New Jerusalem; it will have to be remade first, just as our current mortal bodies will be. All God has to do is explode all of the atoms comprising this planet when the Millennium is over in a gigantic nuclear explosion and then put them back together to form a new one, and--voila! We will have a brand-new earth that we can live with God on forever.

There's just one thing about the new earth that I don't look forward to. I love children and animal young, and I really don't relish the prospect of spending all eternity in an exclusively adult population. No babies, no children, and no animal young to love. A rather dreary prospect, if you ask me!

Good morning Valerie and all ☀️

I too feel like something really big with North Korea will happen and then we will be removed!! Many have had those dreams or words from him when the missiles fly we go too almost simultaneously! I too have had a dream around 2008 where it seemed to be darker out and could hear the bombs outside my house but felt somewhat safe like I knew it was close to go home. I was calling on the phone family and shouting it's time for the rapture and that's why all this was happening!!

He also laid on my heart "world war" back in 2008.

We are on the brink of World War III it seems! All leading into this special week!!

Have a great day .. watching and waiting🤗👏🏼👏🏼

💓Amanda

Valerie, Kathy, Amanda & All--

I just got home from grocery shopping for both my DSIL & myself. I tried to call her, but there was no answer. She just called me, and I told her about her groceries I have waiting in my refrigerator for her.

So chances are, we may not be here when they get home from attending the wedding which takes this Saturday, Sep.23rd.

And yes, like you all, I too, was thinking that very same thing. Way back in 2008, I had a sneak preview dream of what the Rapture would be like; I was in bed when it happened to me. Just like Irene & Raymie Steele (in Tim LaHaye's & Jerry B. Jenkins' "The Rapture," of the Left Behind book series); we (Wyatt & me) too, will be in bed when Jesus calls us home. This could very well be the "Midnight Cry" song scenario of our Rapture.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Lucky you! I've never had a Rapture dream. Of course, I'd much rather experience the real thing--and very soon--than simply dream about it!

I have a feeling that we in America may well be sleeping or trying to sleep when the big event does happen. This coming Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, perhaps? Or one day next week?

Kathy G
Lucky you! I've never had a Rapture dream. Of course, I'd much rather experience the real thing--and very soon--than simply dream about it!

I have a feeling that we in America may well be sleeping or trying to sleep when the big event does happen. This coming Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, perhaps? Or one day next week?

You could be right on, Kathy. For we do know not when Jesus comes for us, but to hope 'n' pray that He calls us all each by our full names "when" He does come..."COME UP HETHER!!!"

It's like when Jesus' three disciples; Peter, James, & John, whom He took with Him to the Garden of Gethsemane, to pray. He asked them to stay awake and pray, while He prayed. When He returned to them, He found asleep. Then He said to Himself, "The Spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak." Three times He found them sleeping.

Will He find us, like us like children, waiting for Santa Claus, anxiously waiting for Him to come...come to deliver our presents under the Christmas Tree? And we can't wait to finally sneak a peek at Him? Or will we be like His three disciples?

What do you think?

Maranatha!
Tammy

At least everyone knows when Christmas Day will begin, and can plan accordingly. In regards to the Rapture, we are not so fortunate. A little difficult to plan on staying up like a child waiting for Santa Claus when no one knows exactly on what night Jesus will come to get us!

Kathy G
At least everyone knows when Christmas Day will begin, and can plan accordingly. In regards to the Rapture, we are not so fortunate. A little difficult to plan on staying up like a child waiting for Santa Claus when no one knows exactly on what night Jesus will come to get us!

Kathy, please check out my reply to THIS COULD BE MY FINAL TRANSMISSION! EVE OF REDEMPTION! down below the **STICKY** section. OK?

Which pretty well goes to show that I'm just as doubtful as you are, regarding your just stated reply.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Right now, it's 2:34 PM (MST) (still counting) here in Arizona. Wonder what time it is in Israel, & how many more hours is it until Midnight there?

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Cornelius Jones
Published on Sep 24, 2017

For those of you who were looking for Jesus to return by this past weekend be encouraged. God is not slow to fulfill his promise but patient nit wanting any one to perish. We have another opportunity where we get to serve Christ and add to our crowns.

To all the mockers and scoffers, you are adding to my crown too, so bring it on!

My Comments:

My opinions and my belief that the Rapture was going to take place during Sept. 21-23, was going to be fulfilled. I was expecting the Lord to come during this time period, and I still believe the Rapture is still very near. Humans missed it on a specific time period, that doesn't mean the Rapture is not going to take place. It means Jesus is still Coming at the Rapture, and God is faithful, and will fulfill His promises. I never said I knew the date, instead, I was expecting the Lord to come, because the signs are, and were overwhelming pointing to the Lord's Coming.

Jesus is Coming not doubt about it. Yes my belief, opinion and expectation for that timing wrong, but my expectations still remain the same, that Jesus' coming is imminent.
Don't give up hope, or the expectations of the Lord's coming at the Rapture; it will happen, exact day and hour,
is still in God's timing. Could it happen today; of course it could, God willing!

This is truly, a test of faith, and trusting God's written word. Scholars, teachers, preachers, lay people, have not been able to predict with any accuracy the Lord's coming at the Rapture, doesn't mean it's not going to happen. It means, just the opposite, it will happen, no matter if we get the timing of His coming, right or wrong. What really matters is that we are being obedient to the Lord's word, and watching for the signs of His coming, as Jesus commanded us to do.

How can anyone who has been watching just throw in the towel and give up; remember, "when we LEAST EXPECT IT, JESUS WILL COME". Just imagine those who quit watching today, and let's say tomorrow Jesus comes....they will lose some of their rewards; like their watchers crown.

I'm not given up, because the Bible tells us Jesus will come and I'm standing on God's word, Amen!

Maranatha!

Valerie