Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prophecy Alert: "7 Days Until Revelation 12 Sign 7 Apocalyptic Events To Come"

Valerie, Kathy, Amanda, Michelle & All--

Doesn't Paul sound like to you too, that he's intimating our imminent Rapture, and the revealing of the Antichrist (BHO), and the beginning of the Tribulation Period...all falling into place?

Valerie, I surely hope 'n' pray that we have only just six days left to spend on this earth!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Prophecy Alert: "7 Days Until Revelation 12 Sign 7 Apocalyptic Events To Come"

One can only hope!

One sure can only hope...and pray, for that matter.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, Kathy and Valerie (and all),

I'm getting nervous! Like it's really here! I know why we can't handle knowing the exact day because I feel like I just know it's this week!!!!!! Excited and sad for the left behind! Praying tonight for the lost! To think we will all be meeting so soon! I asked Jesus one night in prayer give me something to hold onto and he gave me "21" (like Valerie and others) in a lightening flash way! Could very well be for this Thursday something big! We shall see so very soon!! It is here 😁💍👰🏻🌟🎉🎉🎉

❤️Amanda

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2017/jim917.htm

The above 5 doves post today is very encouraging too!

Tammy, Kathy, Amanda, Stephanie, and Everyone, if you missed this video please consider watching this video from beginning to end. This is for your discernment and especially for your encouragement. Jesus is coming, and this week will be a week, that everyone will remember and will be etched in their minds for life.

I'm so grateful to God, that the time is at hand, and I long to be with Jesus forevermore; thanks be to God for all that the Father has done for us, and for sending His Son Jesus, at the imminent Rapture.

In Jesus' Love, your Sister in Jesus,
Valerie

POWERFUL VIDEO, PLEASE WATCH TO THE VERY END!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

RAPTURE DATE REVEALED in DANIELS SEALED PROPHECY!!

pete thompson Hagan
Published on Sep 14, 2017

Sealed Vision in the Book of Daniel Reveals the Rapture

MY COMMENTS:

I BELIEVE WE ARE GOING HOME AT THE RAPTURE, THIS YEAR, IN A FEW MORE DAYS!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Good morning all,

Im not so sure how to take Paul's video🤔 He said God came to him yesterday morning 7 days before the big sign of September 23 to say we are now entering in the season of the antichrist. Saying there will be a big proclamation made (9/23) and 7 judgements it sounded like.
I'm just a little confused because it didn't sound like he meant necessarily the rapture. Maybe I am wrong and did not hear it right? Let me know what you guys thought? I know Tammy you thought rapture is what he was saying but it was hard for me to understand. 😉

I can't believe this week is finally here! You wonder what will all take place leading up to 9/23!!!!

💓Amanda

If anyone can take the time to read this man Kevin Mirasis blog. It was posted yesterday "now a great sign appeared in Heaven (in the sky). His blog is called Jesus Christ is imminently picking his bride!!!!! Great blog where I believe it's from the Holy Spirit his words and visions he gets from Jesus. This paticular post is important! Really it's probably my answer I need! If I could figure it out I would post it myself!😉 If someone here can post it I believe it would be a great blessing on how he explains this sign!!!

❤️Amanda

Amanda
Good morning all,

Im not so sure how to take Paul's video🤔 He said God came to him yesterday morning 7 days before the big sign of September 23 to say we are now entering in the season of the antichrist. Saying there will be a big proclamation made (9/23) and 7 judgements it sounded like.
I'm just a little confused because it didn't sound like he meant necessarily the rapture. Maybe I am wrong and did not hear it right? Let me know what you guys thought? I know Tammy you thought rapture is what he was saying but it was hard for me to understand. 😉

I can't believe this week is finally here! You wonder what will all take place leading up to 9/23!!!!

💓Amanda

Amanda,

What I gathered from Paul Begley's above video, by him mentioning the revealing of the Antichrist @ the UN (Useless Nations)'s this week's General Assembly; is that we "must" be Raptured "before" the AC is to be revealed. Then the Tribulation Period follows behind our Rapture.

I don't really think that Paul believes in the Pre-Trib Rapture. For it seems that he seems to avoid talking about this "very" important event altogether. Doesn't it seem to you all too, that he's doing just that?

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. All this week, until 9/24/2017, I'll be sitting on pins 'n' needles...just waiting for our "much" yearned for Rapture Flight to Heaven.

Amanda
If anyone can take the time to read this man Kevin Mirasis blog. It was posted yesterday "now a great sign appeared in Heaven (in the sky). His blog is called Jesus Christ is imminently picking his bride!!!!! Great blog where I believe it's from the Holy Spirit his words and visions he gets from Jesus. This paticular post is important! Really it's probably my answer I need! If I could figure it out I would post it myself!😉 If someone here can post it I believe it would be a great blessing on how he explains this sign!!!

❤️Amanda

Amanda here is

Kevin Mirasis'blog:

Jesus Christ is imminently picking his bride!

http://injesuschrististand.blogspot.com/2017/09/a-great-sign-appeared-in-heaven-in-sky.html

I personally find the video on "Daniel", is excellent, clear to the point, and the best interpretation of the scripture to date, as far as the Rapture is concerned.

Yes I'm aware of Kevin's blog; use to read long ago, however, some of the things he had mentioned did not come to pass, therefore, I pass over and don't read there now.
I did read what he posted. Yes it does sound plausible.

God Bless,

Valerie

P.S. Tammy & Amanda, I've heard Pastor Begley mentioned a pre tribulation Rapture, quite some time ago, however, he doesn't seem to mention it much at all lately. Just wondering if he has changed his mind. Perhaps, you can post on his youtube site and ask him yourselves. I find his breaking news reports etc., most interesting and informative.

Thank you Valerie for posting his blog post for me!

I have read his blog it seems for years now on and off. Sometimes it seems his words from the Lord can take a week or days or sometimes years for things to come to pass. I hope 😕 he isn't leading us astray by posting false prophecies. I guess we need to pray for discernment whenever reading people's blogs. There have been times recently where I read something and can instantly know it's not Jesus!

I will have to listen to the full video on Daniel. Thanks for posting that. I had listened to it some because it was posted on rapture in the airs Facebook.

💓Amanda