Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Prophecy Alert: "Revelation 12 Revealed" September 23

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Prophecy Alert: "Revelation 12 Revealed" September 23

Paul Begley
Published on Sep 13, 2017

https://www.tradegeniusacademy.com Prophecy Revealed as Revelation 12 Constellation sign in the heavens will take place on September 23, 2017

Overwhelming Evidence for a September 21-23, 2017 Rapture

Raw Cast
Published on May 28, 2017

Are you ready for meet the LORD? Are you believing in your works/fruits or the gospel of Jesus Christ to save you? The difference in wrong believing is a devastating Hell or complete paradise in Heaven. You read the Bible, but you still don't understand it. Don't miss out on Heaven on September 21st to 23th, because this age of Grace is coming to a rapid close

Re: Overwhelming Evidence for a September 21-23, 2017 Rapture

I'm as ready as I'll ever be!

We (Wyatt & me) are ready too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

What Are They Getting Ready For?!?! Hurricane Jose, Maria = JOSEPH, MARY?!

TruthUnveiled777
Published on Sep 17, 2017
SUBSCRIBE 185K
HUGE!!!

A then-tropical wave as of Wed., Aug. 31st, 2017, Hurricane Jose has now formed into a category 1 storm, according to the National Hurricane Center and the Saffir-Simpson scale. Occurring on the tail-end of Irma and Katia, this storm is projected to move northward towards the northern Atlantic throughout the upcoming week.

Here comes a few more storms right behind it: tropical depression Lee, and tropical storm Maria. Maria began intensifying as a storm just this past weekend, on Fri., September 16th, 2017… The storm is projected to grow and trail the same pathway as Irma — but is currently remaining in the Caribbean.

UPDATE! HURRICANE MARIA IS NOW A CATEGORY 5 STORM... WITHIN 2 DAYS!!!

However, there is something very eerie about all of this — considering these words in the Hebrew, Jose and Maria actually make up the words “Joseph” and “Mary”… Not to mention how Hurricane Harvey also made landfall and struck “Corpus Christi” in Texas, which also means “Body Of Messiah”… And, due to these storms forming and gaining traction within DAYS from the Revelation 12 Sign fulfilled in the sky as of Sat., September 23rd, 2017, there is more that meets the eye than the eye of the storm.

And when you couple all of this with the record wildfires across the western United States, record typhoons in regions such as India, Bangladesh, and Nepal — along with the unprecedented flooding and power outages that left TENS of millions of people without power (along with the power outage in Taiwan), there is obviously Something BIGGER Brewing…

What Is That Something?!?!

Keep In Touch News
2 days ago
Jose = Joseph = Earthly Guardian of Jesus.
Maria = Mary = Virgin Birth.
Lee = Leo Constellation = Lion of Judah & the Crown of Twelve Stars(Revelation 12 Heavenly Sign)

From August 21st, 2017 - September 23rd, 2017 inclusive equals exactly 33 days. The very age Jesus was when he died on the cross. Therefore, I believe this is another clue of the very probable Rapture in September 21-23, 2017.

The number 33 is connected to a promise or the promises of God.

One Promise is to Rapture the bride of Christ before wrath falls on the earth and it's inhabitants.

Thirty-three also derives some of its meaning from the total number of times 'three' or 'third' is used in the book of Revelation. Because it is the product of 3 times 11 it can represent God's judgment.

God's judgment, on the whole world, for rejecting Jesus as their Lord and Savior and rejecting His sacrifice at the cross, for their saving grace through Jesus. For every knee will bow down before the Lord and confess that Jesus is Lord, the Son of God, willingly or by force one day in the future.

Another clue of our soon imminent Rapture!

Maranatha, Valerie

Valerie

What Are They Getting Ready For?!?! Hurricane Jose, Maria = JOSEPH, MARY?!

TruthUnveiled777
Published on Sep 17, 2017
SUBSCRIBE 185K
HUGE!!!

A then-tropical wave as of Wed., Aug. 31st, 2017, Hurricane Jose has now formed into a category 1 storm, according to the National Hurricane Center and the Saffir-Simpson scale. Occurring on the tail-end of Irma and Katia, this storm is projected to move northward towards the northern Atlantic throughout the upcoming week.

Here comes a few more storms right behind it: tropical depression Lee, and tropical storm Maria. Maria began intensifying as a storm just this past weekend, on Fri., September 16th, 2017… The storm is projected to grow and trail the same pathway as Irma — but is currently remaining in the Caribbean.

UPDATE! HURRICANE MARIA IS NOW A CATEGORY 5 STORM... WITHIN 2 DAYS!!!

However, there is something very eerie about all of this — considering these words in the Hebrew, Jose and Maria actually make up the words “Joseph” and “Mary”… Not to mention how Hurricane Harvey also made landfall and struck “Corpus Christi” in Texas, which also means “Body Of Messiah”… And, due to these storms forming and gaining traction within DAYS from the Revelation 12 Sign fulfilled in the sky as of Sat., September 23rd, 2017, there is more that meets the eye than the eye of the storm.

And when you couple all of this with the record wildfires across the western United States, record typhoons in regions such as India, Bangladesh, and Nepal — along with the unprecedented flooding and power outages that left TENS of millions of people without power (along with the power outage in Taiwan), there is obviously Something BIGGER Brewing…

What Is That Something?!?!

Keep In Touch News
2 days ago
Jose = Joseph = Earthly Guardian of Jesus.
Maria = Mary = Virgin Birth.
Lee = Leo Constellation = Lion of Judah & the Crown of Twelve Stars(Revelation 12 Heavenly Sign)

Valerie, Kathy, Amanda & All--

We really must be on the same page, Valerie! For I too, was thinkin' that very same thing about the two hurricanes, Jose = Joseph & Maria = Mary (Jesus' earthly parents). Then you, Paul Begley or somebody, mentioned Corpus Christie, TX, when Hurricane Harvey made landfall, and caused sooo much damage--floodwise. And the (was it Hurricane Lee?), the Heavenly Sign that represents the Leo Constellation, the Lion of Judah & the Crowns of 12 Stars (Revelation 12). Jesus is "the" Lion of Judah.

Like you, I agree with you totally, that something is up...and that God is behind the forming of these hurricanes. He is in complete control, isn't He?

We surely hope 'n' pray that that something is our Beloved Jesus coming to Rapture us off of this planet.

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Prophecy Alert: "September 23 North Korea To Test Nuke Or Fire Missile" (Red Dragon Revelation 12)

My Comment:
Hmmm, might happen just as I thought, North Korea fires a missile or sets off another Nuke, number 7; and the Rapture takes place before the missile reaches it's target. Look up our redemption draws near! Maranatha! Valerie

Paul Begley
Published on Sep 20, 2017
North Korea may fire a missile or set off another Nuke (Number 7) on September 23, 2017

Original song, "Meeting in the Air"

"Meeting in the Air"

Mark Murchison
Published on Sep 20, 2017

A song I wrote concerning the rapture of the church. God bless you and see you soon! Love you all! Mark. :)