Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prophecy Update News in Review - Watchman Report- September 2017

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Prophecy Update End Time Headlines 9/8/17

Prophecy Update Videos

A fast-paced highlight and review of the major news stories and headlines that relate to Bible Prophecy and the End Times…

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Prophecy Update End Time Headlines 9/9/17

Prophecy Update Videos
Published on Sep 9, 2017

A fast-paced highlight and review of the major news stories and headlines that relate to Bible Prophecy and the End Times…

Apocalyptic September? 27 Major Disasters That Have Already Happened So Far This Month

Prophecy Update Videos
Published on Sep 11, 2017

Two major hurricanes, unprecedented earthquake swarms and wildfires roaring out of control all over the northwest United States – what else will go wrong next? Hurricane Harvey just broke the all-time record for rainfall in the continental United States, Hurricane Irma is so immensely powerful that it has been called “a lawnmower from the sky”, vast stretches of our country out west are literally being consumed by fire, and the magnitude-8.2 earthquake that just hit Mexico was completely unexpected. As I have stated so many times before, our planet is becoming increasingly unstable, but most people simply do not understand what is happening

All the signs of the last days are converging at the same time. Bible Prophecy is happening right before our eyes and like birth pains, the predicted events are happening more frequently and more intently. Never, in the history throughout the world have so many forces, including economic, scientific, techno-logic, ecologic, cultural, geopolitical, moral, spiritual and religion, converged together to bring this world that's already teetering over the edge into the abyss, to a point of no return. Jesus said when you see all these signs happening, know that I am near, even at the door.

Prophecy Update End Time Headlines 9/12/17

Prophecy Update Videos
Published on Sep 12, 2017

Understanding the Times: When God Sends Final Warnings

Prophecy Update Videos
Published on Sep 13, 2017

Jan spends the hour with Pastor J.D. Farag who believes God is sending final warnings. Things cannot continue on as is without something snapping. The earth is reeling and God wants our attention. Is anybody listening?

Prophecy Update End Time Headlines 9/15/17

Prophecy Update Videos
Published on Sep 15, 2017

Prophecy Update End Time Headlines 9/19/17

Prophecy Update Videos
Published on Sep 19, 2017

Understanding the Times: The Sabotage of Christianity from Within

Prophecy Update Videos
Published on Sep 20, 2017

Understanding the Times: The Sabotage of Christianity from Within

Dr. Mark Hitchcock is Jan and Eric’s guest and says that the greatest danger to the church is apostasy from within. As we move more into the last days, the predicted apostasy will only increase as it prepares the world for the final Antichrist. They also discuss current events that are driving the world to turn to a “man with a plan” to solve the many global problems.

Prophecy Update End Time Headlines 9/22/17

Prophecy Update Videos
Published on Sep 22, 2017

Prophecy Update End Time Headlines 9/24/17

Prophecy Update Videos
Published on Sep 24, 2017

Understanding the Times: Falling Apart or Into Place?

Prophecy Update Videos
Published on Sep 26, 2017

Understanding the Times: Falling Apart or Into Place?

Jan Markell and Michele Bachmann discuss current events, the United Nations, and issues related to the Trump administration. While events are disturbing, Jan and Michele remind listeners that things are actually falling into place.

http://www.olivetreeviews.org/

All the signs of the last days are converging at the same time. Bible Prophecy is happening right before our eyes and like birth pains, the predicted events are happening more frequently and more intently. Never, in the history throughout the world have so many forces, including economic, scientific, techno-logic, ecologic, cultural, geopolitical, moral, spiritual and religion, converged together to bring this world that's already teetering over the edge into the abyss, to a point of no return. Jesus said when you see all these signs happening, know that I am near, even at the door.

For more in-depth studies, commentary, and analysis of Bible Prophecy and End Times events visit our web site www.prophecyupdate.com and sign-up for our free newsletter

Prophecy Update End Time Headlines 9/27/17

Prophecy Update Videos
Published on Sep 27, 2017

Prophecy Update End Time Headlines 9/29/17

Prophecy Update Videos
Published on Sep 29, 2017