Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Breaking: "Island Of Barbuda Wipe Off The Map By Hurricane Irma"

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes:

Paul Begley
Published on Sep 7, 2017

Latest,Hurricane,Irma,Updates,Category 5; 185 MPH Winds,Path,Covers,Florida,East Coast

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Leak Project
Published on Sep 6, 2017

Latest Hurricane Irma Path Heading Toward Florida

HURRICANE IRMA MOST POWERFUL HURRICANE IN HISTORY 200 MPH WINDS WARNING END TIMES, sep 2017

End Times Ministry
Published on Sep 6, 2017

Hurricane Irma Live Tracker Updates 9/7/2017 - Category 5 - High Def Lastest News

FOX LIVE
Started streaming 13 hours ago

Hurricane Irma Live Tracker Updates - Category 5 - High Def Lastest News - Fox Live

Hurricane Irma Puerto Rico Camera - Storm Category 5 🌪

American Blue Bird
Started streaming 18 hours ago

Hurricane Irma: devastation in Puerto Rico as 'superstorm' heads to Florida

Most powerful hurricane ever recorded over Atlantic Ocean batters Caribbean islands as it moves west with category 5 winds and rains

The US National Hurricane Center says hurricane watches could be issued for portions of the Florida Keys and the Florida peninsula on Thursday – but currently there are no hurricane or tropical warnings in place for the state.

According to its latest update, issued at 8pm AST (GMT -4), hurricane warnings remain in place for the following territories:

British Virgin Islands
US Virgin Islands
Puerto Rico, Vieques, and Culebra
Dominican Republic from Cabo Engano to the northern border with Haiti
Haiti from the northern border with the Dominican Republic to Le Mole St Nicholas
South-eastern Bahamas and the Turks and Caicos Islands
Central Bahamas

A hurricane warning means “preparations to protect life and property should be rushed to completion” in those areas as hurricane conditions are expected.

A hurricane watch also remains in place for Cuba and the north-western Bahamas, where hurricane conditions are possible.

US president Donald Trump has also spoken to Ricardo Rosselló, the governor of Puerto Rico. In a summary of the phone call released by the White House:

The president confirmed that the federal government has been actively readying for the Hurricane Irma response even as the government continues to support the states of Texas and Louisiana following Hurricane Harvey.

The same sentiments were expressed in a call between Trump and Kenneth Mapp, governor of the US Virgin Islands.

🌪 Hurricane Irma Puerto Rico Camera - Storm Category 5 🌪

Re: Hurricane Irma Puerto Rico Camera - Storm Category 5 🌪

South Florida is under a hurricane watch, too.

The Weather Channel is calling Irma a monster storm and an record-breaking storm, and labeling it incredibly dangerous.

South Florida is now under a hurricane warning.

Hello all,

I was reading on a blog by Kevin Mirasi .. I think that's how you spell his name. He receives many visions/dreams from the Lord and he had one year ago of seeing the words "Miami" in a tsunami hitting of water. He just reposted that yesterday his vision the Lord gave him. My heart just knows there's going to be so much devastation😥 Those Caribbean islands are already suffering it! These 40 days we are in since the eclipse have not been normal and obvious it's judgement. The Lord has definitely laid on my heart "judgement" of "water", "fire" and recently "volcano" its hard REALLY hard watching this all!

💛Amanda

As long as the volcano's not the caldera in Yellowstone! A supereruotion would virtually destroy this country, kill us all, and send catastrophic climatic conditions all over the planet--in short, it would be a Tribulation-level catastrophe. If God intends to let Yellowstone blow, He'll surely evacuate us in the Rapture first. Perhaps the volcano in question is Nount Saint Heken.

Valerie, Kathy, Amanda & All--

Kathy, don't you really mean Mount Saint Helens?

I just heard this morning, that Mexico just experienced a deadly EQ, for which there were many deaths.

I surely hope that Pres. Trump got the message from God, after the heavy damage Hurricane Irma caused the island of St. Maartens. I'm referring to Pres. Trump's attempt to appease those phony Palestinians, and Abbas. I love God's stance of--DO UNTO ISRAEL...AND I'LL DO UNTO YOU. And God is the same yesterday, today & forever, too!

I just Pastor J.D. Faraq could (while he's in NYC) meet with Pres. Trump, so that he could have a heart-to-heart man-to-man talk about where our POTUS is going wrong wrong on his stance via Israel vs. the phony non-Palestinian people. Therefore--Pastor J.D. can open Pres. Trumps's to the "real" truth...and point him (Trump) in the right direction. Don't you wish that too?

Maranatha!

Tammy

Grrr!!! Typo City will never be a ghost town, will It? (More's the pity.)

Tammy S.
Valerie, Kathy, Amanda & All--

Kathy, don't you really mean Mount Saint Helens?

I just heard this morning, that Mexico just experienced a deadly EQ, for which there were many deaths.

I surely hope that Pres. Trump got the message from God, after the heavy damage Hurricane Irma caused the island of St. Maartens. I'm referring to Pres. Trump's attempt to appease those phony Palestinians, and Abbas. I love God's stance of--DO UNTO ISRAEL...AND I'LL DO UNTO YOU. And God is the same yesterday, today & forever, too!

I just Pastor J.D. Faraq could (while he's in NYC) meet with Pres. Trump, so that he could have a heart-to-heart man-to-man talk about where our POTUS is going wrong on his stance via Israel vs. the phony non-Palestinian people. Therefore--Pastor J.D. can open Pres. Trumps's mind to the "real" truth...and point him (Trump) in the right direction. Don't you wish that too?

Maranatha!

Tammy

Kathy,

Sorry about the typo errors. My bad.

Does the above post look better, now that I went back to correct my apparent incoherent third paragraph?

Maranatha!

Tammy

Actually, the typos I was referring to in my above post were my own.

Your post looks good to me.

Kathy G
Actually, the typos I was referring to in my above post were my own.

Your post looks good to me.

There's a lot of typos in my above post too. So therefore, Kathy, you're not alone.

Maranatha!

Tammy