Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 9/02/2017 -- Large earthquake strikes near Yellowstone -- North Korea Nuke Test WHILE LIVE ON ST

Valerie,

It looks like my Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, vision is being fulfilled, eh!?!

Maranatha!

Tammy

Re: 9/02/2017 -- Large earthquake strikes near Yellowstone -- North Korea Nuke Test WHILE LIVE ON ST

And what was that vision, Tammy?

Kathy G
And what was that vision, Tammy?

I'm glad you asked, Kathy.

Some time back, when I first joined RFTH, I had this dream for which I saw tsunamis crashing onto both the Atlantic & Pacific Coasts. In the middle of the U.S., I also saw a huge black cloud covering the entire state of Wyoming...which came from Yellowstone NP's giant caldera (sp.?).

That was when Texas Rose was still an RFTH family member. I shared my dream over on the Dreams, Visions, & Prophecy section.

I think, and I hope that above my dream may still be there some where.

NOW do you remember?

Maranatha!

Tammy

Texas Rose or Texas Sue?

No, I don't remember; I guess it was too long ago. Thanks for telling me. There can't be a supereruotion before the Rapture because it would be a Tribulation-level catastrophe.

Kathy G
Texas Rose or Texas Sue?

No, I don't remember; I guess it was too long ago. Thanks for telling me. There can't be a supereruotion before the Rapture because it would be a Tribulation-level catastrophe.

Texas Sue, I think her RFTH username was/may still be. Sue, seemed to favor a red Rose in her signature.

As I recall, I don't think that I said "when" it would occur. All I do remember, was seeing the whole entire map of U.S. in my dream. Then I saw both the Atlantic & Pacific Coasts, and the mid-section (Wyoming) completely covered with that huge dark gray smoke plume rising from an apparent Yellowstone caldera eruption.

Maranatha!

Tammy

It would all but totally destroy the United States, and create catastrophic climactic conditions for the rest of the planet that would threaten the very survival of all life on this earth. In short, it would be a Tribulation-level catastrophe. For that reason, it cannot happen while the Church is still here. I believe you when you say you didn't tell us when it would occur; you probably don't know that yourself. I'm just saying that it can't happen before our departure.

Tammy & Kathy,

All that is happening now, is just a taste of what the great Tribulation will be like, after the Rapture takes place. Kathy, I agree, this most likely will not take place until the great tribulation. Tammy, your vision is coming to pass, however, the total fulfillment, we won't witness here on earth, perhaps we'll be watching from heaven, when it will be a total catastrophe in its fulness.

Matthew 24:22

20 Pray that your flight will not occur in the winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again. 22 If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be shortened.…

Something Bizarre Going On: “End-Of-The-World” In Georgia, Hurricanes and Quake Swarms—Judgem

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Something Bizarre Going On: “End-Of-The-World” In Georgia, Hurricanes and Quake Swarms—Judgement{/b]

Lisa Haven
Published on Sep 4, 2017

Here's the link that goes with the video: http://bit.ly/2iWTbCf

Note: @1:40 I meant to say, "Soda Springs" Idaho (not Georgia) Georgia was my next topic.