Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "ECLIPSE FIRST, THEN JESUS" AND THE RAPTURE!!!! URGENT, MUST-SEE!!!

I forgot to say about your dog Daisy .. my dog has been acting on edge as well! It's like they have this unexplained recent anxiety! He doesn't even come to greet me and stays on his bed when I get home which is strange for him! My heart is worried for them .. I have 3 cats and my dog that I want to be raptured with me! Any encouragement on that? I'm praying to Him he takes them right with me! I think of Noah's ark and how he cared to protect the animals then! Please Lord Jesus rapture all our fur babies!🙏🏼

💓Amanda

Amen!

Amanda
I forgot to say about your dog Daisy .. my dog has been acting on edge as well! It's like they have this unexplained recent anxiety! He doesn't even come to greet me and stays on his bed when I get home which is strange for him! My heart is worried for them .. I have 3 cats and my dog that I want to be raptured with me! Any encouragement on that? I'm praying to Him he takes them right with me! I think of Noah's ark and how he cared to protect the animals then! Please Lord Jesus rapture all our fur babies!🙏🏼

💓Amanda

Amanda, I believe in my heart that the Lord will answer the desire of our heart, to have our pets with us in Heaven. Whether they are Raptured with us, or perhaps the Lord will send His Angels to take them under their protection until we can be reunited with them in heaven. The Lord knows how much we love our pets, and even if they should die, nothing is impossible for God, even to give life to our pets who have passed on. Our 17 year old shizu-poodle mix, male, named Furby, who died 2 years ago on Oct. 16. is with His creator awaiting that great reunion in heaven. I know I will see him again in heaven, along with my other pets who have passed on, who were in my life, throughout the years.

I do hope our pets will be taken with us at the Rapture, however, I'm not concerned, because I know sooner or later God will bring them home safely to us in heaven.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie,

I have that same feeling as you about our pets and if they aren't raptured eventually they will be with us.. for whatever reason I'm getting that last minute worry for them but I thank you so much for all your encouragement! My heart needs it because my animals are my family too! I know you feel the same by the countless times you've expressed in the past about your dogs! Have a great day!

❤️Amanda

Amanda, You and I love animals, and many others who read here as well, therefore, I would like to ease everyone's mind, that our pets will be in heaven with us. Here is a excellent video from Dr. Jack Van Impe, who gives scripture, and research. Our animals will be raised at the Rapture some say. We will see our animals and they will be with us...so don't concern yourself, just thank God, for His loving care and mercy on our loving pets. In Jesus' Love, Valerie

P.S.
If you don't have time to watch the whole video fast forward to 43:31 where he starts to talk about animals going to heaven, and being raised at the resurrection, etc..

Animals in Heaven (Subtitled)

SilverLionHeart7
Published on Apr 17, 2013

Do animals go to Heaven? You bet your bottom they do! This video also proves that they have a soul. "What is a soul?" "What is the difference between a soul, spirit, and body?" All answered here and more!

Valerie! I can't thank you enough for sending the video to watch and encouragement!💞💖. I've actually had some talks with them that they will be with me in my heavenly home too! It's like I'm trying to comfort them to not worry!

I've had 2 cats die (one in 2013 the day after Christmas and July of 2014) they both died of FIP a terrible devastating fatal disease to get! It ripped my heart out of my chest seeing them suffer and what my heart endured from the moment they became sick to death.
When my first cat died, she thankfully passed on her way at home and was with my husband in her last breath.. as she took it he said she took a last big breath and then while laying on her side her paws starting moving really fast all 4 like she was running I say into the fields and her new home with Jesus! That moment will always stay with me! It's my encouragement where she is!

Thank you again and HUGS!
💓Amanda

Valerie
Amanda, You and I love animals, and many others who read here as well, therefore, I would like to ease everyone's mind, that our pets will be in heaven with us. Here is a excellent video from Dr. Jack Van Impe, who gives scripture, and research. Our animals will be raised at the Rapture some say. We will see our animals and they will be with us...so don't concern yourself, just thank God, for His loving care and mercy on our loving pets. In Jesus' Love, Valerie

P.S.
If you don't have time to watch the whole video fast forward to 43:31 where he starts to talk about animals going to heaven, and being raised at the resurrection, etc..

Animals in Heaven (Subtitled)

SilverLionHeart7
Published on Apr 17, 2013

Do animals go to Heaven? You bet your bottom they do! This video also proves that they have a soul. "What is a soul?" "What is the difference between a soul, spirit, and body?" All answered here and more!

Thank you, Valerie, for posting JVI's ANIMALS IN HEAVEN video.

Amanda, this may interest you to know that I've had dreams for which I saw not only my beautiful Collie dog, King (3x), in heaven. The first two times I saw him, he was with Jesus. Most recently, I saw him with my Wyatt's little dog, Earpy, too. He & King were sitting side-by-side each other. Infact, they looked sooo very cute together.

So therefore--you can bet your bottom $$$ that we'll be reunited with our pets in heaven.

Maranatha!

Tammy

Planet X/Nibiru Will Eclipse our Sun on September 23, 2017 MUST SEE VIDEO

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Cornelius Jones
Published on Sep 12, 2017

Planet X/Nibiru Will Eclipse our Sun on September 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wCRn5w_gGM&t=4s

Cornelius Jones

Here is the article from the Washington Post from 1983 about the mystery planet NASA discovered as big as Jupiter in our solar system

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1983/12/30/possibly-as-large-as-jupiter/1075b265-120a-4d40-9493-a8c523b76927/?utm_term=.42cc729dfc7a

Here is the link for the chart with the timeline connecting September 23, 2017 to the calculations in Daniel 12

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1nofir83bygMsK1ux_Nwy_zEts5UMyYqJVYsf-myhzaw/edit

Here is the Link to the very interesting video I mentioned:

https://youtu.be/gNurHaPYHwA

Re: Planet X/Nibiru Will Eclipse our Sun on September 23, 2017 MUST SEE VIDEO

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus,

This has been on my mind, for month now, and I finally found an excellent video, which explains my thoughts much better than I could. It has to do with darkness covering the whole world during Jesus' death on the cross, and the Solar Eclipse that crossed and covered a 70 mile width of the U.S.A. on August 21st, 2017. The clue was this eclipse, as it is pointing to an even GREATER Solar eclipse on September 23,2017. *Note: Aug 21, 2017, has 3 21's, in the date first is the 21st day, second is 201 less 0 equals number 21, and the last one,add the single digits of this date 8+2+1+2+0+1+7= 21.

The day that Jesus died on the cross and the eclipse that happened when our Lord died; there was an total Solar eclipse that lasted 3 hours. However, this Solar eclipse was NOT caused by the moon between, the sun and earth, instead it was caused by a planet the size of Jupiter. A solar eclipse lasts for only 7 minutes, and this solar eclipse lasted for 3 hours.

Apparently this planet some call planet X or Niburu, is about to cause the exact same Solar eclipse ALL over the WORLD, on September 23,2017, which would last "for 3 hours". Everyone, could see the Revelation 12 sign, of the women, giving birth, etc. in the dark, however since this sign will occur during daylight time, everyone would not be able to see it, like they would in the dark. This would shock many to see such an event occur, and many would drop dead due to fear and their heart failing them.

Now my thought is; the vision of the darkness that I saw had nothing to do with me, means, that we are Raptured prior the complete darkness that would take place during 3 hours in the day between 12:00 - 3pm. The same timing when Jesus died on the cross.

I strongly believe, that the Rapture will take place between September 21 - 23, 2017. The bride will be Raptured beforehand prior to the complete darkness, which would take place on Sept 23rd..12:00-3:00pm.

Now if you see it STARTING to turn dark on this September 21 - 23 between the time I mentioned above then,...Look up the time is up; our redemption draws near.

This is NOT sayeth THE LORD; THIS IS MY OWN OPINION, AND MY BELIEF, THAT THE RAPTURE WOULD TAKE PLACE either on SEPT.21, or Sept. 22, AND EVEN LAST MINUTES BEFORE DARKNESS covers the earth completely ON SEPTEMBER 23, 2017.

The bride will be caught up before the WHOLE WORLD IS COMPLETED COVERED IN DARKNESS.

I'm not setting a date for the rapture, as I don't know the exact day or hour; but I do know, that it is so close, and this video, explains, exactly what I had on my mind and have been thinking the same all along...the Lord has revealed it to this man through study of the scripture, and I believe it's time to go home via the Rapture at long last.

If my opinion, my belief that the Rapture is so close, and It turns out to be wrong, then so be it, I would be wrong.

However, If my opinion, my belief turns out to be right, then no one will complain, because they will be rejoicing in heaven along with me.

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Valerie

Cornelius Jones

Planet X/Nibiru Will Eclipse our Sun on September 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wCRn5w_gGM&t=4s

Cornelius Jones

Here is the article from the Washington Post from 1983 about the mystery planet NASA discovered as big as Jupiter in our solar system

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1983/12/30/possibly-as-large-as-jupiter/1075b265-120a-4d40-9493-a8c523b76927/?utm_term=.42cc729dfc7a

Here is the link for the chart with the timeline connecting September 23, 2017 to the calculations in Daniel 12

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1nofir83bygMsK1ux_Nwy_zEts5UMyYqJVYsf-myhzaw/edit

Here is the Link to the very interesting video I mentioned:

https://youtu.be/gNurHaPYHwA

Valerie,

I/or we (Wyatt & me) have our fingers crossed, that 9/21-23/2017, will indeed be our departure date.

What with YOUR great news...and that of Franklin Graham's too, be coming very soon to take us on our much yearned for Rapture Flight to Heaven. Is what we call fantastic news to say the least!!! WOW!!!

Thanks to both you & Franklin, for making our day.

Maranatha!

Tammy

Franklin Graham? What did he have to say?

Valerie, I hope you are right! We will see if God does indeed intend to Rapture us during that time frame. If He does, I really hope He will tell us all, including me! We would have the pleasure of counting down to that event if He did.

I live in the Central Standard Time zone. This eclipse you speak of--what time will it be where I live, when it starts?

Kathy G
Franklin Graham? What did he have to say?

Valerie, I hope you are right! We will see if God does indeed intend to Rapture us during that time frame. If He does, I really hope He will tell us all, including me! We would have the pleasure of counting down to that event if He did.

I live in the Central Standard Time zone. This eclipse you speak of--what time will it be where I live, when it starts?

Kathy,

Check under the **STICKY** section, for which you will find the last video that Valerie posted today, under:

Prophecy Update News in Review -
Watchman Report - September 2017

It is there that I saw Franklin Graham making the above announcement.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Valerie,

We (Wyatt & me) live under the Mountain Time Zone, out here in Lake Havasu City, AZ. Our question is the same as Kathy's.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Prophetic Times: "September 23 Prophetic Sign Or Coming Apocalypse"??

Prophetic Times: "September 23 Prophetic Sign Or Coming Apocalypse"??

Paul Begley
Published on Sep 13, 2017

https://www.getthetea.com also September 23 will bring about a powerful "Prophetic Constellation in the Heavens but is this the "Apocalypse" or a "Prophetic Sign"

Re: Prophetic Times: "September 23 Prophetic Sign Or Coming Apocalypse"??

Kathy & Tammy,

You are both not alone on this, it would be awesome, if God would confirm and tell all of those watching for the Rapture that it has arrived and our departure is near. In my opinion this is the final time period for the Rapture because of biblical prophecies, numerous signs in the heavenlies, are being fulfilled ALL pointing to the Lord's coming in the clouds. Time will tell what the near future holds. Maybe we'll have seconds left before this event, and we'll receive a mind confirmation all at the very same time...the words..."COME UP HERE". Wouldn't that be awesome!!! After all scripture states:

Amos 3:7
English Standard Version
“For the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets.

King James Bible
Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. Now that would be awesome.

My prayer is that today, or asap, the Rapture takes place with each one of us caught up together with the dead in Christ, to meet the Lord at the Rapture in the clouds.

As of today Sept. 14, 2017 inclusive, we have 8 days or 10 days total time left, to find out; will we be Raptured, and taken to heaven, or will we still be here, trying to figure out, when, and what now Lord.

I believe that not only is this period of time possible, but very probable, and like I mentioned before, I'm expecting the Rapture to happen around that time.

The signs in the heavens and on earth, are all pointing to the coming of our beloved Jesus anytime now. Look up our redemption draws near!!!

Let the Spirit, and the Bride, cry out loud , COME LORD JESUS, COME!

In other words!
Maranatha!

Valerie

Yes, we will find out then, one way or another. If it does not happen that weekend, perhaps it will soon afterward, so don't lose hope if we're still here when the 24th arrives.

Meanwhile, what about this eclipse you speak of? What time will it be in my time zone when--and if--it happens?

Valerie, Kathy & All--

I thoroughly enjoyed what I heard from Jan Merkel & Pastor J.D. Faraq/Farag today!!!

Especially what they discussed on the

:

Published Update Videos - Published 9/13/2017

up in the **STICKY** section.

We "are" sooo there!!! Especially the parts for which the U.S. & the rest of the world are looking for a leader (not Pres. Trump) to lead them...which leads me to believe that they're (Jan & J.D.) were referring to the Antichrist, and then the 7-yr. Tribulation Period.

But first & foremost, our impending Rapture, that will most certainly lead the world in to complete & utter chaos.

Valerie, do you suppose that since our Rapture is imminent, that we could very well be leaving this earth at any time now? Perhaps some time between "this" 9/21-23/2017?

You can bet your bottom $$$ that we'll be looking up!!! For our redemption "is" much nearer than we think!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, I believe I answered you question in my message posted earlier. Please read my answer to your question in blue below. Maranatha! Valerie

Valerie
Kathy & Tammy,

You are both not alone on this, it would be awesome, if God would confirm and tell all of those watching for the Rapture that it has arrived and our departure is near. In my opinion this is the final time period for the Rapture because of biblical prophecies, numerous signs in the heavenlies, are being fulfilled ALL pointing to the Lord's coming in the clouds. Time will tell what the near future holds. Maybe we'll have seconds left before this event, and we'll receive a mind confirmation all at the very same time...the words..."COME UP HERE". Wouldn't that be awesome!!! After all scripture states:

Amos 3:7
English Standard Version
“For the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets.

King James Bible
Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. Now that would be awesome.

My prayer is that today, or asap, the Rapture takes place with each one of us caught up together with the dead in Christ, to meet the Lord at the Rapture in the clouds.

As of today Sept. 14, 2017 inclusive, we have 8 days or 10 days total time left, to find out; will we be Raptured, and taken to heaven, or will we still be here, trying to figure out, when, and what now Lord.

I believe that not only is this period of time possible, but very probable, and like I mentioned before, I'm expecting the Rapture to happen around that time.

The signs in the heavens and on earth, are all pointing to the coming of our beloved Jesus anytime now. Look up our redemption draws near!!!

Let the Spirit, and the Bride, cry out loud , COME LORD JESUS, COME!

In other words!
Maranatha!

Valerie

Yes, Valerie, your answer in blue, in your above post, does indeed answer my question: regarding our imminent Rapture. Thank you bunches!!!

You too, must've also listened to Jan & J.D., in your thread...

:

Published Update Video
Published 9/13/2017

I feel sooo much more hopeful now. That most certainly "would" be totally awesome if we were to be takened in the Rapture nine or tens days from now, come Sep. 21-23, 2017!!!

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

I wholeheartedly too am watching September 21st to the "23"!!!!! I can't count how many times he has said September and laid on my heart thru a word or dreams my wedding anniversary September 23rd!! All of this can't be coincidence! Feeling that baby come out 2 days before Rosh Hashanna in 2008 and of course the Dow drop of 577.68 on Rosh Hashanna in 2008 to me are two huge signs of this revelation 12 sign and the present Jewish year we are in now!!' I will be completely confused if this isnt the year yet the month!!👏🏼👏🏼🎉. He back in June of 2009 laid on my heart that his children would know of the timing/closeness! I'm not saying the exact day but He is showing us as His word says he does! He shows his people before doing something.. he has been warning so many! And this weather and everything that's happened since August 21st eclipse is signs! Birth pains much much closer!

North Korea is a time bomb ready to blow..Lord Jesus protect us all and take us home!

Love you guys and so thankful for Valerie and this site to share!!💓

💗Amanda

Amanda
I wholeheartedly too am watching September 21st to the "23"!!!!! I can't count how many times he has said September and laid on my heart thru a word or dreams my wedding anniversary September 23rd!! All of this can't be coincidence! Feeling that baby come out 2 days before Rosh Hashanna in 2008 and of course the Dow drop of 577.68 on Rosh Hashanna in 2008 to me are two huge signs of this revelation 12 sign and the present Jewish year we are in now!!' I will be completely confused if this isnt the year yet the month!!👏🏼👏🏼🎉. He back in June of 2009 laid on my heart that his children would know of the timing/closeness! I'm not saying the exact day but He is showing us as His word says he does! He shows his people before doing something.. he has been warning so many! And this weather and everything that's happened since August 21st eclipse is signs! Birth pains much much closer!

North Korea is a time bomb ready to blow..Lord Jesus protect us all and take us home!

Love you guys and so thankful for Valerie and this site to share!!💓

💗Amanda

Love you too Amanda, can't wait to meet you and everyone here, at that great meeting in the air; Rapture Flight to Heaven! Amanda you stated that the Lord laid it on your heart back in June 2009 that his children would know the timing or closeness of his coming...I believe we do know now. The Rapture is imminent and at hand.

Please do watch this video I included below, in case you missed it; it reveals much and I believe the Lord revealed this to this person through scripture because we are so close now.

Amanda,Tammy, Kathy, Stephanie, and Everyone, if you missed this video please consider watching this video from beginning to end. This is for your discernment and especially for your encouragement. Jesus is coming, and this week will be a week, that everyone will remember and will be etched in their minds for life.

I'm so grateful to God, that the time is at hand, and I long to be with Jesus forevermore; thanks be to God for all that the Father has done for us, and for sending His Son Jesus, at the imminent Rapture.

In Jesus' Love, your Sister in Jesus,
Valerie

POWERFUL VIDEO, PLEASE WATCH TO THE VERY END!

RAPTURE DATE REVEALED in DANIELS SEALED PROPHECY!!

pete thompson Hagan
Published on Sep 14, 2017

Sealed Vision in the Book of Daniel Reveals the Rapture

MY COMMENTS:

I BELIEVE WE ARE GOING HOME AT THE RAPTURE, THIS YEAR, IN A FEW MORE DAYS!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

[/quote]