Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HURRICANE IRMA WILL BREAK ALL RECORDS THAT HARVEY JUST SET, SEPTEMBER 2017

Valerie
"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

HURRICANE IRMA WILL BREAK ALL RECORDS THAT HARVEY JUST SET, SEPTEMBER 2017!

OMEGA WATCHMAN
Published on Aug 31, 2017

END TIMES SIGNS, END TIME BIBLE PROPHECY SEPTEMBER 2017, PRAY THAT HURRICANE IRMA DOESN'T HIT AMERICA!

However the case, Valerie & All--we are certain of one thing, and that is...is that we know that God is in control of Hurricane Irma, don't we?

Maranatha!

Tammy

Breaking "Hurricane Irma Headed For Florida" Gov. Scott Declares Emergency

Yes Tammy, In God we Trust, for God is bigger than any hurricane or storm. One word from God, and the storm will stand still, and die. God is still in control, over all that happens here on earth and in heaven.

Paul Begley
Published on Sep 4, 2017

Governor Scott has declared Florida in a state of emergency as hurricane Irma is headed to the coast of Florida

Governor Scott declares State of Emergency to prepare for Hurricane Irma

WPTV News | West Palm Beach Florida
Published on Sep 4, 2017

Gov. Rick Scott declares State of Emergency to prepare for Hurricane Irma. Florida Power and Light spokesman Peter Robbing talks about what steps people should be taking.

Re: Governor Scott declares State of Emergency to prepare for Hurricane Irma

Valerie, Kathy, Amanda & All--

I surely hope that you took notice that still yet "another" hurricane is fast on the heels of Irma.

This gradually gaining strength hurricane is called--Hurricane Jose, and may be on the same track as Irma.

So therefore--the Weather Channel is keeping their eyes on him too, as he too gains strength.

Maranatha!

Tammy

Yes! 😧I have seen another forming behind Irma! The birth pains are all coming much closer! Actually Irma, Jose and Katia..a third one!

I was just in those Caribbean waters in July on a cruise 🚢 ! So scary!

💓Amanda

All I can say is, I'm glad I don't live on the coast! A beachfront house would be a pleasant place to live if it wasn't for the threat of hurricanes.