Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Breaking : "Time Of War"

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Paul Begley
Streamed live 14 hours ago

The USS John S. McCain and the USS Fitzgerald are down and Kim Jong Un fires more missiles

WW3 HAS ALREADY STARTED 2017 - 2018 (North Korea makes new threats to U.S. )

"Fair Use for information & Discussion Purposes"

WW3 HAS ALREADY STARTED 2017 - 2018 (North Korea makes new threats to U.S. )

ATTN Awareness
Published on Aug 30, 2017

North Korea makes new threats as U.S. tests missile defense system

North Korea Issues New Threats In Wake Of Missile Launch | TODAY

TODAY

Brushing aside warnings from the Trump administration, North Korea’s Kim Jong Un is now vowing to press ahead with more nuclear tests following this week's launch of a ballistic missile over Japan. NBC chief foreign correspondent Richard Engel reports for TODAY from Seoul, South Korea.

US building up defenses in Pacific to counter North Korea

Former Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) discusses what the U.S. is doing to prepare against an increasingly antagonistic North Korea.

North Korea will use nuclear weapons as extortion: John Bolton

Former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton discusses increasing tensions with North Korea.

North Korea Threatens More Missile Launches | NBC Nightly News

NBC News

Kim Jong-Un traded threats with President Trump on Wednesday, saying more missile launches are coming. The president, on the other hand, tweeted that talking with North Korea is “not the answer!”