Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My Vision of darkness,...Could it have something to do with Aug. 21st Solar Eclipse?

Michelle,

I just want to say that in no way was I offended by your above post. OK?

When one doesn't know quite how to pray, I am thankful for these three of my favorite verses in the Bible:

Romans 8:26, 27, 28 KJV

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with grownings which cannot be uttered.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.

Maranatha!

Tammy

Re: My Vision of darkness,...Could it have something to do with Aug. 21st Solar Eclipse?

Hi Tammy,

Thankyou for your reply, I'm relieved about that!

Yes, those are comforting verses. God bless you dear sister, I'm looking forward to meeting you in glory!

Blessings,

Mchelle.

Tammy,

Thanks so much for your loving heartfelt response to Michelle's post.

I too can't wait to meet you in Heaven one day, along with Michelle, Kathy, Stephanie, Amanda, Mary, Brian, and everyone from the past and present from RFTH, at that great meeting in the air.

What a glorious day that will be,to be with Jesus our beloved Savior and all our Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus.

Much love in Jesus,

Valerie

Valerie
Tammy,

Thanks so much for your loving heartfelt response to Michelle's post.

I too can't wait to meet you in Heaven one day, along with Michelle, Kathy, Stephanie, Amanda, Mary, Brian, and everyone from the past and present from RFTH, at that great meeting in the air.

What a glorious day that will be,to be with Jesus our beloved Savior and all our Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus.

Much love in Jesus,

Valerie

Valerie,

Wyatt & I are looking forward to meeting you & all our RFTH (both past & present) family members too, at that great meeting in the air.

For that will indeed be a glorious day, to being with Jesus, our beloved Savior, and all our Brothers & Sisters in Jesus Christ.

Lotsa love in Jesus...

Maranatha!

Tammy & Wyatt

I just wonder if that in-the-air meeting is going to take place this coming month. If not, then when? October, November, or which month? So long as we're Home for Christmas, that's the main thing! =)

Since I'm not the one who prepares my family's meals, it's easier for me to fast a snack than a meal, so that's what I'll have to do, at least for now.

Tammy & Kathy,

Here are some more encouraging videos. Maranatha! Valerie

"Fair Use for information & Discussion Purposes"

"ECLIPSE FIRST, THEN JESUS" AND THE RAPTURE!!!! URGENT, MUST-SEE!!!

L4JRapture
Published on Aug 23, 2017

REVELATION I RECEIVED FROM GOD!! REJOICE, WE WILL BE RAPTURED VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holly's Video -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blScw...
Dr. Jack Van Impe's video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUy9L..

Holly's video captured in the video above stopped at 210/351 (21) 3+5+1=(9) Sept. 21st?

LAJRapture stopped her video exactly on
9:01/21/22 Sept 21,22 (22+1=23) Sept. 21,22,23
On the 3rd day He will raise us up....The Rapture.

I don't think this is a coincidence, I think this is our heads up sign for the soon Rapture, perhaps on one of these days. We don't know the exact, DAY OR HOUR, but we do know it is NEAR AND EVEN AT THE DOORS.

MARANATHA.

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

"ECLIPSE FIRST, THEN JESUS" AND THE RAPTURE!!!! URGENT, MUST-SEE!!!

Jack Van Impe Presents (2017-08-19)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUy9LYkMDu8&t=1s

CallOutToJesus
Published on Aug 19, 2017

The Kings of the East

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Recap of my Eclipse dream

Holly WV
Published on Aug 16, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blScwV-WXbI&t=114s

Are we going Home, God? Are we going Home before this coming month is out? Are we going to be Home at Christmas?

I believe so Kathy! My guess 😉 is September 21st-23rd'!! If I'm gonna try to guess the days I would choose those and that timeframe for so many reasons! I just know from now until then what's going to happen because Harvey was devastating enough! I'm keeping my eyes on North Korea! That seems like a ticking time bomb😔

Keep looking up!
💓Amanda

And now, there's another hurricane heading our way--already a Category 3, and it's still several days away from making landfall! Hurricane Irmo!

Kathy, Amanda, & Everyone,

As I mentioned in my post above, I too believe the Rapture will take place anytime now. I believe that the August 21st, Solar Eclipse, which produced temporary darkness, is pointing to the "LOOK UP SIGN, our redemption draws nigh", the Rapture!

The most likely time of the Rapture would be between Sept.21-23. However, it's more probable that it would happen on Sept 21-22, within these two days. The reason I believe it may be these two days is the Jewish year 5777 our 2017 ends on the 22nd, and the Jewish New Year, year 5778 begins on Sept 23rd. This would still stand that no one knows the "EXACT DAY OR HOUR" except God. The reasoning behind this is, that we live in different time zones around the world. Therefore, the Rapture, could happen during these 2 days of Sept. 21-22 or even 3 days, should the Lord choose so, which would include September 23rd as well.

Just think, today, is already Sept 1, 2017...! Not long now to Sept.21,22,23, 2017!

Let the Spirit and the Bride Cry, "Come Lord Jesus, Come"!

Maranatha,

Valerie

From August 21st, 2017 - September 23rd, 2017 inclusive equals exactly 33 days. The very age Jesus was when he died on the cross. Therefore, I believe this is another clue of the very probable Rapture in September 21-23, 2017.

The number 33 is connected to a promise or the promises of God.

One Promise is to Rapture the bride of Christ before wrath falls on the earth and it's inhabitants.

Thirty-three also derives some of its meaning from the total number of times 'three' or 'third' is used in the book of Revelation. Because it is the product of 3 times 11 it can represent God's judgment.

God's judgment, on the whole world, for rejecting Jesus as their Lord and Savior and rejecting His sacrifice at the cross, for their saving grace through Jesus. For every knee will bow down before the Lord and confess that Jesus is the Son of God, willingly or by force one day in the future.

Another clue of our soon imminent Rapture!

Maranatha, Valerie