Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Breaking Amazing reaction As Eclipse Hits

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Breaking Amazing reaction As Eclipse Hits

Published on Aug 21, 2017
Crazy reaction as the Solar Eclipse hits in Idaho

Re: Breaking Amazing reaction As Eclipse Hits

Did anyone, here see the Total Solar Eclipse in your corner, especially the 70 mile span in the US. reported and shown by maps where the best views were available? Please share!

Here in Toronto, On. Canada, there wasn't much to talk about as we were out of the range. There was a very faint dimming of light, partial eclipse so the news report stated, which didn't seem to make much of a difference here.

The total Solar eclipse that will take place again, 7 years from now, 2024. It will be seen here, closer to Hamilton, than Toronto. Toronto viewing out on the Lake in a boat, may make a difference. The very same eclipse that will cross the US. as well, during that time period. Sure, hope we are Raptured, way before then, and can watch from Heaven.

I did watch the ones from the US., on TV, during their eclipse time, it looked spectacular.

If one looks up into the sky, or at an amazing event such as this, only a fool can say in their heart that there is no God. For the Earth, Sun, Moon, Stars, Planets, Universes, all things seen and unseen, shout, there is One Greater than all of these wonders together, the Creator, Himself . One God the Father, the One and only God of Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob; along with His beloved Son Jesus, The Holy Trinity in the Person of the Holy Spirit.

We worship an awesome God, and we can only marvel, at His creations, a God of Love and mercy, a God of Judgement & Wrath. I can only imagine, what wondrous things the Lord has prepared for those who love Him, and long for His soon Coming.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, Kathy, Tammy and all😉

My experience of the eclipse was just got darker almost like a storm was coming but it was strange.. it's like you could just feel it in the air and your spirit!! I'm in Ohio and wasn't in the path of totality. I wish I was! I know of some people who travelled to the path just to see it! Someone I know went to one of my favorite places in the smoky mountains in Tennessee to see it! That would have been fun! We here in Ohio will have the opposite direction of the totality path which marks then an X in 2024! We would get the total darkness then! I don't think we will be here for that!!😉😇

❤️Amanda

We experienced a partial eclipse here in Oklahoma. The sky dimmed, but it didn't darken. But even to have it turn dim was an experience nonetheless! I had the Weather Channel on almost all day yesterday,

Valerie, Kathy, Amanda & All--

Like Kathy, I too, watched that amazing Total Lunar Eclipse on the Weather Channel, the whole entire time; from Oregon to the Atlantic Ocean, on that Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas cruise ship. Putting aside the clouds. Just imagine seeing this event out in the middle of both the Pacific & Atlantic Oceans!? WOW!!!

I was hoping, however, that we could see the planets pop up beyond the darkened Sun & Moon...for which I too, like Amanda, was Jesus-watching; but to no avail.

Maranatha!

Tammy