Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 10 Very Strange Facts About The August 21 Solar Eclipse That Will Absolutely Blow Your Mind

Amanda, I'm not too familiar with any kind of a warning before the Rapture taking place, what I am sure of 100 percent that the Pre Tribulation Rapture is imminent and has always been imminent.

I honestly don't think we will get a warning before the Rapture, because it doesn't line up with, "when we least expect it", the Lord will come. Therefore, it sounds more of a surprise. If we were given a warning then the imminent part and the surprise factor would not apply. The Pre Tribulation Rapture is the only one that is truly imminent.
We are told, that we would know when it near even at the doors, however, we would not know, the day or hour.

I'm glad you liked my response, about not to be anxious for nothing; I had to experience and learn that first hand in my life. What Jesus said is very true, being anxious will not add anything positive to our lives or extend our life. In many cases it will shorten our lives. When we learn to fully trust God in every trial and tribulation in our lives, it makes it so much easier to let go, and let God. "Let thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven". No one knows what is the best solution in every case, except the one and only God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob.

God,hears our prayers when we cry out to the Lord, with a contrite heart and plead our case before Him. God is awesome, in all that He does. His ways are perfect, and He loves His children, and longs the very best for each one of us.

Jesus is Coming and there is no doubt in my mind; Jesus is at the doors, right now.

Maranatha!

Valerie

P.S. Wow, Today's Promises...speak loud and clear...I thought I'd add this to this post as well. How very true!!!

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (2 Corinthians 12:9)

Reflection
God's grace is greater than our weakness. When we admit our weaknesses then more of Christ's strength can be manifested in us. We are used more when we are made less.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=229

Re: 10 Very Strange Facts About The August 21 Solar Eclipse That Will Absolutely Blow Your Mind

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Breaking: "4 Storms On Collision course with Solar Eclipse South Carolina "

Published on Aug 15, 2017
Breaking 4 Atlantic storms headed for a collision course with the solar eclipse and South Carolina

Hi Valerie,

Thank you for your response regarding 3 days of darkness or hearing anything about it. I wasn't sure what to think about that. Sometimes when I read others words from Him I definitely have to use discernment. A lot of times peoples blogs might reflect more of a we go thru almost more of a persecution and stick around for tribulation until rapture. But something doesn't sit right with me about that. Now these are just my feelings but it seems like the day of the rapture something big will happen or we will just know it's about to happen. I definitely believe it's imminent and we don't know the exact day of the rapture but I have a feeling the day before or day of we will have that feeling. I could be wrong and that's ok😉

P.S. your verse of the day I saw 1 day ago on a tv show where someone had that verse written on her leg. I looked it up and remembered as soon as I saw you post that. I love when God speaks💓

💗Amanda

Amanda
Hi Valerie,

P.S. your verse of the day I saw 1 day ago on a tv show where someone had that verse written on her leg. I looked it up and remembered as soon as I saw you post that. I love when God speaks💓

💗Amanda

Amanda, I believe that seeing that verse a day ago, and my posting it, the next, is a confirmation from the Lord for us. For just out of nowhere, with no particular reason, as soon as I posted this verse under its specific thread, a great urgency immediately came to mind to post it here as well Coincidence, I think not this time.

God works in mysterious ways, and he gives messages in some of the strangest ways too. Remember when Balaam's donkey spoke to Balaam...! Who would think that a donkey could speak, yet it happened.

I really enjoy sharing our ideas on the subject with everyone here, especially with you Amanda, Tammy, & Kathy.

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (2 Corinthians 12:9)

Reflection
God's grace is greater than our weakness. When we admit our weaknesses then more of Christ's strength can be manifested in us. We are used more when we are made less.

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Prophecy Alert: "Solar Eclipse Valley Of Decision" For America

Published on Aug 16, 2017
Powerful Prophetic scriptures of the Valley of Decision as America falls under the Prophetic Sign of the Total Solar Eclipse.

Valerie,

Hello🤗

Today I looked down to read a pen a friend gave me for Christmas at a church breakfast tea and there's a verse on it...... you guess??!!!! Hahahahaha it's the SAME verse. Triple confirmation ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for posting it and following the leading to do so!!🙌🏼

💗Amanda

Amanda
Valerie,

Hello🤗

Today I looked down to read a pen a friend gave me for Christmas at a church breakfast tea and there's a verse on it...... you guess??!!!! Hahahahaha it's the SAME verse. Triple confirmation ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for posting it and following the leading to do so!!🙌🏼

💗Amanda

Amanda...Don't you just love it!!! We serve an awesome God!
Amen!

The U.S. Military Will Be Conducting ‘A Major Military Exercise’ On The Korean Peninsula During The Solar Eclipse

Snippet:
On August 21st, approximately 25,000 U.S. troops will join “tens of thousands” from the South Korean military to conduct a “major military exercise” that is already triggering threats from North Korea. Considering the fact that any sort of provocation could cause a nuclear war to erupt on the Korean peninsula, is this really a wise thing to do? The more research that I do on this upcoming solar eclipse, the stranger things become. When I first started hearing about this eclipse many months ago, I didn’t pay too much attention, but now after looking into it extensively I do believe that it is going to be quite significant.

And I didn’t even know about this major military exercise that will happen during the eclipse until today. The following comes from MSN…

Snippet:

Another thing that we just found out is that meteorologists are warning that a major hurricane could potentially start approaching the east coast of the United States during the time of the solar eclipse. It has been almost 12 years since a major hurricane made landfall in this country, and so it is very odd that this would be happening all of a sudden.

As I have discussed previously, many believe that the upcoming solar eclipse and the 40 day period that follows may be some type of “warning” for America. And traditionally, this 40 day period has been a time of repentance for the people of Israel…

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Snippet:

Seven years after the eclipse on August 21st, another one will cross our nation in 2024. Together, the paths of those two eclipses will mark a giant “X” directly over the middle part of the country. And amazingly, the combined time of the totality of those two eclipses will be seven minutes.

Read the complete article at:

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/the-u-s-military-will-be-conducting-a-major-military-exercise-on-the-korean-peninsula-during-the-solar-eclipse

Valerie

The U.S. Military Will Be Conducting ‘A Major Military Exercise’ On The Korean Peninsula During The Solar Eclipse

Snippet:
On August 21st, approximately 25,000 U.S. troops will join “tens of thousands” from the South Korean military to conduct a “major military exercise” that is already triggering threats from North Korea. Considering the fact that any sort of provocation could cause a nuclear war to erupt on the Korean peninsula, is this really a wise thing to do? The more research that I do on this upcoming solar eclipse, the stranger things become. When I first started hearing about this eclipse many months ago, I didn’t pay too much attention, but now after looking into it extensively I do believe that it is going to be quite significant.

And I didn’t even know about this major military exercise that will happen during the eclipse until today. The following comes from MSN…

Snippet:

Another thing that we just found out is that meteorologists are warning that a major hurricane could potentially start approaching the east coast of the United States during the time of the solar eclipse. It has been almost 12 years since a major hurricane made landfall in this country, and so it is very odd that this would be happening all of a sudden.

As I have discussed previously, many believe that the upcoming solar eclipse and the 40 day period that follows may be some type of “warning” for America. And traditionally, this 40 day period has been a time of repentance for the people of Israel…

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Snippet:

Seven years after the eclipse on August 21st, another one will cross our nation in 2024. Together, the paths of those two eclipses will mark a giant “X” directly over the middle part of the country. And amazingly, the combined time of the totality of those two eclipses will be seven minutes.

Read the complete article at:

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/the-u-s-military-will-be-conducting-a-major-military-exercise-on-the-korean-peninsula-during-the-solar-eclipse

My Comments:

Wow, just think we have a few days to go until Monday August 21st. Could the Rapture happen on that day, of course it could, because the Pre Trib Rapture is imminent. Will it happen, only God knows the day and hour, and we'll soon find out.

Another promising clue that something is up, is that another eclipse will cross the usa, 7 years later in 2024. Could this be mean, the Rapture takes place on August 21, 2017, and this seven years is referring to the tribulation period?

All I can add is, 2017 looks very promising for the Rapture!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, Kathy, Amanda & All--

Guess what I found in my Jack Van Impe Ministries' 2017 calendar!?

On both Aug. 21 (Titus 2:14) & Sept. 22 (Titus 2:13), I discovered these texts in. Here they are in order:

Titus 2:13, 14 KJV

13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

14 Who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto Himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Don't you all agree that the above words are still more proof of Jesus' coming to take us home on our much anticipated Rapture Flight To Heaven, "much" sooner then we think possible?

And here are Jack's words for Autumn, September 2017:

Harvest time ushers in a
season of thanksgiving
--and we thank you,
Lord, for the bounty
you have poured out on
us through your riches
in Jesus. Please help
us stand ready for His
return and let others
know that He is coming
soon.

Maranatha!

Tammy

Tammy I do agree with you that those words are further proof of the Lord's soon coming at the Rapture. A Big Amen!

Now here is more encouraging news of the Lord's coming at the Rapture. Coincidence I think not, not this time.

Maranatha,

Valerie

Breaking : "Solar Eclipse" Will Go Though 7 Salems In America

Streamed live 9 hours ago
Pastor Paul Begley reveals 7 towns named Salem (After Jerusalem) will go dark during the "The Great American Eclipse)

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

August 21 Total solar eclipse: Scientific coincidence? Or Sign from God?

Published on Aug 19, 2017
If you would like to donate to my food truck mission project you may do so via PayPal. My email is corneliusjones1980@gmail.com