Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
R U folks worried abt. the alleged upcoming Nat'l. Black Out?

Valerie, Kathy, Amanda & All--

I really need to know how you folks feel about that alleged upcoming National Black Out that might happen following the Aug. 21st Super Lunar Eclipse, which is supposed to occur on the 23rd?

Do you think (as well as hoping & praying) that President Trump will stop the Feds from pulling this off?

Also, don't you wonder about whether or not we will be spared the 'black out' by Jesus coming to Rapture us from off of this planet

Since we have but a very short nine more days until that most unwelcomed National Black Out...

PLEASE SHARE WITH ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS SUBJECT!!! OK!?!

Thank you.

Maranatha!

Tammy

Re: R U folks worried abt. the alleged upcoming Nat'l. Black Out?

Hi Tammy,

I'm not so aware of this blackout .. I know it was posted about a couple days ago on this site but is it just heresay? I'm not too worried about it. I'm going to pray about it and if it's true how we could prepare. I see us here in September and so many signs pointing to this is the "time" we've all been yearning for! After September I will be surprised to still be here!!

❤️Amanda

[crosses fingers...]

Tammy, & Everyone,

Scripture states that we should not be anxious for nothing.
It doesn't help to worry, instead of worrying spend your time in prayer, and preparedness, just in case.

< Philippians 4 >>
King James 2000 Bible
Be anxious for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

I'm not worried, we all know this time was coming. We know, that God has not appointed us to wrath, therefore, I believe Jesus will take us in the Rapture beforehand. The Rapture is closer now than ever.

Although, I believe, that we should always be prepared, for any disaster, for at least 72 hours. And even then, the Lord will provide for His own in need by sending help, provision, giving direction, sheltering from harm, etc.

God states many times in the Bible to prepare example:
God has just tasked Noah with building an ark big enough to fit two of every animal. Not only does Noah need to get the supplies to build the ark and then build it. He also has to get enough food for all of the animals and for his family.

Genesis 6:21 (NIV)
“You are to take every kind of food that is to be eaten and store it away as food for you and for them.”

Let us always keep in mind, that our time on earth should we live to a ripe old age, is brief, as time quickly marches on. Our home is Heaven, and we're just passing through here on Earth.

24.Psalm 39:4 “Lord, remind me how brief my time on earth will be. Remind me that my days are numbered— how fleeting my life is.”

We may be going sooner at the Rapture, perhaps even on August 21st, three days before the Federal Black Sky Event.
For us is might be a Sky blue Aug.21 and black sky event for those left behind on August 23rd.
This is not a prophecy, only God knows what will take place on these two dates.

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie
Tammy, & Everyone,

Scripture states that we should not be anxious for nothing.
It doesn't help to worry, instead of worrying spend your time in prayer, and preparedness, just in case.

< Philippians 4 >>
King James 2000 Bible
Be anxious for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

I'm not worried, we all know this time was coming. We know, that God has not appointed us to wrath, therefore, I believe Jesus will take us in the Rapture beforehand. The Rapture is closer now than ever.

Although, I believe, that we should always be prepared, for any disaster, for at least 72 hours. And even then, the Lord will provide for His own in need by sending help, provision, giving direction, sheltering from harm, etc.

God states many times in the Bible to prepare example:
God has just tasked Noah with building an ark big enough to fit two of every animal. Not only does Noah need to get the supplies to build the ark and then build it. He also has to get enough food for all of the animals and for his family.

Genesis 6:21 (NIV)
“You are to take every kind of food that is to be eaten and store it away as food for you and for them.”

Let us always keep in mind, that our time on earth should we live to a ripe old age, is brief, as time quickly marches on. Our home is Heaven, and we're just passing through here on Earth.

24.Psalm 39:4 “Lord, remind me how brief my time on earth will be. Remind me that my days are numbered— how fleeting my life is.”

We may be going sooner at the Rapture, perhaps even on August 21st, three days before the Federal Black Sky Event.
For us is might be a Sky blue Aug.21 and black sky event for those left behind on August 23rd.
This is not a prophecy, only God knows what will take place on these two dates.

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Thank you all for your input, re: that upcoming Black Sky Event.

I just now watched the 21 Fax Behind the Aug. 21st Lunar Eclipse video, and I feel sooo much more hopeful...especially at that part for which our Rapture could very well be "much" nearer than we think. When I heard that, I said--"I surely hope 'n' pray so!!!"

Like you, Kathy, I too, have my fingers crossed.

Maranatha!

Tammy

P.S. Why, even Carol, my nextdoor neighbor, said that they've been through that same such Black Sky Event (could she be referring to the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, HI, & WW2 too) before. For she & Don, her husband, have been hearing about it as of recently. She told me not to worry so much about it too, for it won't last long...and that we'll get our electricity back on immediately.

US Government Preparing for “Black Sky” Doomsday Scenario

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

“The sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood before the great and terrible day of Hashem come.” Joel 3:4 (The Israel Bible™)

An exercise designed to prepare the US for a high-tech end-of-days scenario has just ended in preparation for a threat that is growing as America’s enemies focus on these attacks that could cripple America. Government efforts in this area are increasing and as one expert put it, “It is not a matter of ‘if, but a matter of ‘when’”.

On Wednesday, an invitation-only exercise called EarthEX 2017 was held by the Electric Infrastructure Security Council (EIS) Council to prepare for what experts are calling ‘Black Sky’. Black Sky events are any catastrophes, man-made or natural, that disrupt the normal functioning of society and its necessary infrastructures in multiple regions for extended periods of time. This can include extreme weather, mega earthquakes, cyber terrorism, and high altitude electromagnetic pulse (EMP).

Read more at:

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/93732/us-government-preparing-black-sky-doomsday-scenario/#AQS690coeg6wTlCc.97