Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This Is The Closest That The U.S. Has Been To Nuclear War Since The Cuban Missile Crisis

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Are we on the verge of a nuclear war with North Korea? Most Americans appear to be completely oblivious to the seriousness of this crisis…

Read more:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-09/closest-us-has-been-nuclear-war-cuban-missile-crisis

A nuclear holocaust was avoided back then, and hopefully a way will be found to avoid one now.

Re: This Is The Closest That The U.S. Has Been To Nuclear War Since The Cuban Missile Crisis

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ,

I remember that time of the Cuban Crisis, it was the most terrifying time in my life, which I'll never forget. I was but a teenager then, and I was in shock, when we heard the news come over the radio....My parents, my brothers and myself, thought, our lives were over. We were all going to die, at a young age, even my parents were very young then.

It's a blessed thing, that we didn't die then, for none of us were saved as yet...Oh how grateful I am to God for saving us from hell on earth, and eternal d a m n a t i o n that day. My parents lived long enough to receive the Lord as their Savior, and so did I, and I'm still praying for both of my brothers. Praying that they too, will come to the Lord, while there is still time.

The difference between then and now is, I no longer fear what awaits me, for the Lord is with me, and I know, that should I die beforehand, I will be with the Lord, or await His coming at the Rapture, I will be with the Lord. There is no fear, especially of death and dying, knowing, that God will do whatever, is good for those like myself, who love the Lord our God. Now, we can understand why God has waited all this time for those souls to come to Him, for total redemption, both of body and soul, for the Lord longs that non should perish, but be that all would be saved. That all would come to His saving grace through Jesus Christ our blessed Savior, redeemer, lover of our soul, who has taken upon himself the sins of the world. Oh how I love Jesus for what He did for me, and my parents, and I'm still praying and hopeful for my brothers too. Thank you Lord, for sparing me, and my family.

Please come to the Lord, for anyone, who has not done so, as yet, who may be reading this right now. Tomorrow, may be too late.

Come let Jesus, be you Lord and Savior, this very day.

Accept the Lord as your Lord and Savior, and repent of your sins.

Believe in your heart that Jesus died for your sins, and was resurrected on the 3rd day.

Call upon His name, confess your sins and pray in your own words, and confess Jesus with your mouth, He is Lord & Savior.

It's as simple as A B C

Come Lord Jesus Come!

Valerie