Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
President Trump Press Conference on North Korea, Russia, China. August 10, 2017. NJ. Golf Club.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on Aug 10, 2017
Watch: President Trump press conference. North Korea. Russia. China. Aug 10, 2017 New Jersey Golf Club.

President Trump press conference August 10, 2017. President Trump news conference New Jersey Golf Club. President Trump statement on North Korea. North Korea. Russia. China. August 10, 2017. President Trump answers questions on North Korea. President Trump answers questions New Jersey Golf Club. Trump: 'The opioid crisis is an emergency'. Trump questions new jersey golf club. Trump and North Korea: What could come next. Trump's claim that US nuclear arsenal is 'now far stronger and more powerful'.

President Trump statement on North Korea. August 10, 2017. Pres. Trump on Sen McConnell

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

President Trump statement on North Korea. August 10, 2017. Pres. Trump on Sen. McConnell. President Trump on opioid crisis.

President Trump on North Korea. August 10, 2017. TRUMP SAYS WARNING OF 'FIRE AND FURY' TO NORTH KOREA MAY NOT HAVE BEEN 'TOUGH ENOUGH'. Trump: 'Fire and fury' warning to North Korea 'wasn't tough enough'. President Donald Trump suggested his previous comment warning North Korea that it would be "met with fire and fury" "wasn't tough enough" Thursday, cautioning the nation to "get their act together" in regard to its nuclear ambitions. Trump and North Korea: What could come next. Viral image wrongly blames Bill Clinton for giving North Korea the means to make nuclear weapons. Trump Toughens Warning on North Korea, Despite Bipartisan Criticism. North Korea now making missile-ready nuclear weapons, US analysts say. The never-mind presidency of Donald Trump. Trump attacks on McConnell bring rebukes from fellow Republicans. Senator Mitch McConnell said I had "excessive expectations," but I don't think so .. Trump escalates attacks on McConnell. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell vents about Trump's 'excessive expectations' regarding legislation. Trump to North Korea: 'Be very, very nervous'. President Trump today: Live updates. Trump Reveals Exasperation With McConnell.

Breaking News: Urgent "Kim Jong Un Has Aimed 4 Missiles Toward Guam"

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Streamed live 2 hours ago
Trump tells Kim Jong Un "Get Your Act Together"

Breaking News Today 8/10/17 , North Korea ' plan ' to strike US territory Guam

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"