Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Breaking: "Solar Eclipse A National Disaster" August 21, 2017

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on Aug 1, 2017
FEMA and other National Agencies are very concerned that the "Great American Solar Eclipse" will cause a national disaster

BREAKING "Huge Hole On The Sun Faces Earth As Solar Winds Race Toward Earth"

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on Aug 9, 2017

SOLAR FLARE SPEWING FROM MEGA HOLE IN THE SUN HAS TURNED TOWARD EARTH 2017 (MUST WATCH)

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Published on Apr 23, 2017
Solar flare spewing from mega hole in the Sun could cause blackout mayhem. A gaping hole in the sun's atmosphere has turned toward Earth and is belching 'fast-moving' radioactive particles. NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded the massive coronal hole on April 21. This coronal hole is a vast region where the Sun’s magnetic field tears apart, allowing solar wind to escape.

Super-charged solar winds flowing from the Sun’s atmosphere are expected to reach Earth on April 23 or 24.

According to the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, this could whip up a “moderately strong” geomagnetic storm.

These kinds of storms are behind the beautiful natural phenomenon, the Northern Lights.

But a storm of this magnitude could have an effect on power grids and navigation systems across the Earth’s surface.

G2 storms affect plane and military radio systems, spacecraft operations and could trigger voltage alarms or cause equipment damage in power systems.

Scientists are growing increasingly concerned over the effect a solar explosion, flare or storm could have on humanity.

Our growing dependence on technology puts humans at a greater risk if power grids, planes and satellites stop working.

Re: SOLAR FLARE SPEWING FROM MEGA HOLE IN THE SUN HAS TURNED TOWARD EARTH 2017 (MUST WATCH)

Valerie
"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Published on Apr 23, 2017
Solar flare spewing from mega hole in the Sun could cause blackout mayhem. A gaping hole in the sun's atmosphere has turned toward Earth and is belching 'fast-moving' radioactive particles. NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded the massive coronal hole on April 21. This coronal hole is a vast region where the Sun’s magnetic field tears apart, allowing solar wind to escape.

Super-charged solar winds flowing from the Sun’s atmosphere are expected to reach Earth on April 23 or 24.

According to the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, this could whip up a “moderately strong” geomagnetic storm.

These kinds of storms are behind the beautiful natural phenomenon, the Northern Lights.

But a storm of this magnitude could have an effect on power grids and navigation systems across the Earth’s surface.

G2 storms affect plane and military radio systems, spacecraft operations and could trigger voltage alarms or cause equipment damage in power systems.

Scientists are growing increasingly concerned over the effect a solar explosion, flare or storm could have on humanity.

Our growing dependence on technology puts humans at a greater risk if power grids, planes and satellites stop working.

Valerie, Kathy, Amanda & All--

Sounds like this Super-charged solar winds from the Sun's atmosphere that's expected to reach Earth on April 23/24, 2018(?); lines up perfectly with Luke 17:26-30 KJV. Here are Jesus' words:

26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

And then jumping ahead, Jesus adds:

34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
37 And they answered and said unto Him, Where, Lord? And He said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

Doesn't this sound like our Rapture or what!?

Maranatha!

Tammy

Re: SOLAR FLARE SPEWING FROM MEGA HOLE IN THE SUN HAS TURNED TOWARD EARTH 2017 (MUST WATCH)

The dates of April 23 and 24 were a few months ago, so that event is behind us now. I don't see how the moon temporarily blocking our view of the sun could cause a national disaster.