Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Breaking: "Something Is Going To Happen With North Korea Soon" + More latest Information on N.K.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Breaking: "Something Is Going To Happen With North Korea Soon"

Published on Jul 31, 2017
President Trump may be preparing for war with North Korea as the time for talk is over and a new Chief of Staff General John Kelly

Breaking - "North Korea Submarine Activity Tests Launch Capabilities"

Breaking - "North Korea Submarine Activity Tests Launch Capabilities"

Streamed live 2 hours ago
North Korea Submarine activity intensifies

Breaking - "China Rebukes Trump Over North Korea" War On The Horizon...

Breaking - "China Rebukes Trump Over North Korea" War On The Horizon...

Streamed live 12 hours ago
These are the last days

NORTH KOREA THREAT INTENSIFIES ⚠

NORTH KOREA THREAT INTENSIFIES ⚠

Published on Jul 30, 2017
SHARE & SUBSCRIBE

Video Credit: ROK ARMY
The 20th Mechanized Infa

NORTH KOREA INVASION IMMINENT ⚠️

NORTH KOREA INVASION IMMINENT ⚠️

Published on Jul 31, 2017
North Korea has managed to p i s s off almost every leader of the free world. Kim Jong Un is asking to be invaded and now that North Korea is becoming a bigger threat than ever, that invasion is probably about to happen.

Prepare you families - North Korea's test last night confirm we are close!

Prepare you families - North Korea's test last night confirm we are close!

Published on Jul 29, 2017
24/7 news channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFu4...

Breaking News: "H.R. McMaster Stresses North Korea Threat"

Streamed live 7 hours ago
National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster says "Military Strike Options" are on the table with North Korea also Help Us Spread the Word

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr... also https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation... Write us at Paul Begley Prophecy 1048-B Sagamore Parkway West Box 33 West Lafayette, IN 47906also https://crusaderjournal.com/2017/07/3...

GETTING READY TO INVADE NORTH KOREA!! ~ WW3 IS ABOUT TO START

Published on Aug 2, 2017
Donald Trump said that there will be a war with North Korea. That means that we will be invading North Korea at some point, probably in the very near future. United States and South Korea troops are getting ready to launch a full scale attack on North Korea the second they get the order

NORTH KOREA HYDROGEN BOMB WARNING

Published on Aug 5, 2017
NORTH KOREA IS TRYING TO DEVELOP THE MOST POWER TYPE OF BOMB EVER CREATED. CAPABLE OF KILLING MILLIONS.

Breaking: North Korea Will Teach USA "Severe Lesson"

Published on Aug 7, 2017
North Korea ready to teach the United States of severe lesson also says the UN has abused its Authority

Breaking News Today 8/7/17 'North Korea is looking for TROUBLE ' Trump sends warning to Kim Jong-u

Published on Aug 7, 2017

North Korea vows to nuke US into ‘SEA OF FIRE’ on the day Donald Trump does THIS - DAILY NEWS

Published on Aug 6, 2017
North Korea vows to nuke US into ‘SEA OF FIRE’ on the day Donald Trump does THIS
KIM Jong-un has vowed the US will be "catapulted into an unimaginable sea of fire" in his latest warning to the West.

North Korea Refuses to Negotiate, Threatens US With "Severe Nuclear Lesson"

Published on Aug 7, 2017
For all the hope that this weekend's UN breakthrough, in which the Security Council voted unanimously 15-0 to impose $1 billion in sanctions on North Korea exports, that saw both China and Russia side with the US, would lead to a resolution of the North Korean crisis, it appears that the rogue regime refuses to even contemplate a negotiation or a cooling of tensions and on Monday, North Korea threatened to use nuclear weapons against the U.S. if provoked militarily and said it would “under no circumstances” negotiate on its nuclear and missile weapons programs.

Russia Knows US Planning to Attack North Korea

Published on Aug 6, 2017
Russia knows US preparing for war with North Korea, the questions remains as to weather or not Russia will remain natural in such a war. The entire world seems to have gone mad. Unless Yeshua returns I don't see any flesh being saved.

Breaking News Today , President Trump Latest News Today 8/8/2017 , Trump Vs. North Korea

Published on Aug 8, 2017

Re: Breaking News Today 8/7/17 'North Korea is looking for TROUBLE ' Trump sends warning to Kim Jo

Valerie

Published on Aug 7, 2017

Valerie,

Now this is precisely why I've stopped watching the news altogether...

What with these stupid news channels constantly harping on President Trump, and his alleged Russian connection as to why he won the 2016 Election...and these stupid assinine hearings needlessly continuing on, etc. It's no wonder the stupid Dems never get anything done. They just don't give a rap about us Americans.

Enough is enough already!!!

Maranatha!

Tammy

Re: Breaking News Today 8/7/17 'North Korea is looking for TROUBLE ' Trump sends warning to Kim Jo

See Videos on the latest on North Korea, at link below:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1385923&cmd=show