Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prophecy Alert: "Prophetic Dream To Be Revealed" Attacks on America

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on Jul 27, 2017
Prophetic Dream reveals 2 major attacks on America and confirmed by 3 different prophetic christians

BREAKING: "Prophetic Dream Of Attacks On America"

BREAKING: "Prophetic Dream Of Attacks On America"

Streamed live on Jul 27, 2017
"Apocalyptic End Draws Near"
http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also Help Us Spread the Word

Re: BREAKING: "Prophetic Dream Of Attacks On America"

Is the USA in the Bible? Great American Eclipse Aug 21st, 2017 a Real End Time Sign?

Published on Jul 28, 2017
Don't waste time! The Great American Solar Eclipse of August 21st, 2017 will occur 33 days before the Great Sign of Revelation 12 on September 23rd, 2017. What does it portend? Pastor Steve Cioccolanti sheds light on this astronomical event which put an "X marks the spot" directly over America! Is it Biblical?

This message is worth spreading to skeptics to prepare their hearts for Jesus. The full message on DVD contains extra details missing from this free youtube upload, available here: http://www.discover.org.au/bookshop

Re: Prophecy Alert: "Prophetic Dream To Be Revealed" Attacks on America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy5vWzEtCo4

Prophetic Dream reveals 2 major attacks on America and confirmed by 3 different prophetic christians. One Major earthquake, San Francisco area, on or about August
27/28, just a week after the Solar Eclipse on August 21, 2017.

My Comments:

Pastor Paul Begley, had revealed prophecies of what is about to take place between
the time from the Solar Eclipse of August 21st, 2017, Revelation 12 sign on September 23rd, 2017; straight through to the arrival of the asteroid on Oct. 12, 2017. Of course with prayer, and repentance, the attacks could be averted; time will tell.

Here we have 3 different people having similar dreams/visions. We can see that the number 3 is important in the Bible, and is used several times throughout. Just for example the following:

Jesus prayed three times in the Garden of Gethsemane before His arrest. Jesus was crucified at the 3rd hour and died at the 9th hour. There were 3 hours of darkness that covered the land while Jesus was dying, from the 6th hour to the 9th hour.

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: BREAKING: "Prophetic Dream Of Attacks On America"

My Comments:

I noticed that "The Great American Solar Eclipse of August 21st, 2017 will occur 33 days before the Great Sign of Revelation 12 on September 23rd, 2017."

This number 33 day period stands out, because this was the Lord's age, when Jesus died by being crucified. On the 3rd day Jesus was resurrected. After 40 days Jesus ascended to God the Father in Heaven. The number 33 is connected to promise or the promises of God. Perhaps the promise or promises is connected to this 33 day period, a sign from above, that the Rapture will take place during this time period. I believe that the Bride of Christ is not appointed to God's wrath, therefore, she will be safely in Heaven with Jesus, during the arrival of the asteroid on Oct. 12, 2017.

This may be the year of our departure at the Rapture, very shortly!

Look up our redemption draws near!

Maranatha!

Valerie

P.S. "The Great American Solar Eclipse of August 21st, 2017 would be 30 days before the Great Sign of Revelation 12 "IF" this sign occurred on September 21st, 2017." Remember Jesus was 30 years old when the Lord started His ministry here on Earth for next 3 years & 33 years of age when Jesus returned back to Heaven.