Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What if it's even sooner?!

So I’m sure everyone who has found this site is completely familiar with the Revelation 12/Sept 23 sign. However, of all the blogs, posts, and YouTube videos I’ve watched, no one has said… at least as far as I know…what I’m about to say.

This is just a thought I had, and wouldn’t it be great if this became true, but…

What if we received our crowns ON Sep 23, 2017?!?! Hear me out. Jupiter exits the womb area of the Virgo constellation on Sep 11 (interesting date, all things considered), and the dragon is just waiting and ready to devour the child at the moment of birth, but the woman is “caught up” (raptured) to “…a place prepared by God.” Rev 12:6. Sounds an awful lot like when Jesus said ‘I’m going to prepare a place for you.’ …doesn’t it?!

I’ve heard all sorts of explanations and interpretations of who the child and woman are – Jesus & Mary, Jesus & The Church, The Church & Mary, etc… But what if the woman (or virgin) is us, the Church?! The Church is caught up/raptured on or soon after Sep 11, and on Sep 23, when Venus, Mars, and Mercury line up to give the Virgo constellation it’s prophesized crown of 12 stars, that just happens to be a celestial sign in Heaven to symbolize the day we actually receive our crowns in Heaven?!... cause we’re already there with the Lord!!!

Just a thought. But an exciting, and I think a plausible one at that!

Re: What if it's even sooner?!

Brady
So I’m sure everyone who has found this site is completely familiar with the Revelation 12/Sept 23 sign. However, of all the blogs, posts, and YouTube videos I’ve watched, no one has said… at least as far as I know…what I’m about to say.

This is just a thought I had, and wouldn’t it be great if this became true, but…

What if we received our crowns ON Sep 23, 2017?!?! Hear me out. Jupiter exits the womb area of the Virgo constellation on Sep 11 (interesting date, all things considered), and the dragon is just waiting and ready to devour the child at the moment of birth, but the woman is “caught up” (raptured) to “…a place prepared by God.” Rev 12:6. Sounds an awful lot like when Jesus said ‘I’m going to prepare a place for you.’ …doesn’t it?!

I’ve heard all sorts of explanations and interpretations of who the child and woman are – Jesus & Mary, Jesus & The Church, The Church & Mary, etc… But what if the woman (or virgin) is us, the Church?! The Church is caught up/raptured on or soon after Sep 11, and on Sep 23, when Venus, Mars, and Mercury line up to give the Virgo constellation it’s prophesized crown of 12 stars, that just happens to be a celestial sign in Heaven to symbolize the day we actually receive our crowns in Heaven?!... cause we’re already there with the Lord!!!

Just a thought. But an exciting, and I think a plausible one at that!

Hi Brady,

What an encouraging thought, thanks so much for sharing. It would be absolutely awesome, should it take place sooner, than we expected the Rapture.

I like your thought that you expressed on the occurrences of the Rapture timing, because, scripture states that when we think not, or least expect it the day and hour, that's when it will take place.

The Pre Tribulation Rapture has always been imminent, therefore, of course it could happen sooner!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: What if it's even sooner?!

Valerie, Kathy, Brady & All--

That "would" be totally awesome, if our much anticipated Rapture Flight To Heaven would occur "much" sooner than we think!!!

Wyatt & me are "more" than ready to go!!!

Maranatha!

Tammy