Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Breaking: "Wisconsin Company To Implant RFID Microchip Now"!!! 666

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on Jul 24, 2017
Wisconsin Company ready to implant 50 employees with a RFID Microchip that will be used for turning on computers and buying food and door security http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com

Re: Breaking: "Wisconsin Company To Implant RFID Microchip Now"!!! 666

Valerie, Kathy & All--

What with this RFID (666) chip now being implemented in Laura Ingalls Wilder's homestate of Wisconsin...

It looks like our "much" anticipated Rapture Flight To Heaven *IS* nearer than we think, yes!?

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!

Maranatha!

Tammy

My friend told me about this yesterday and also how they installed cameras in Jerusalem on the Temple Mount!!!!!!! (Revelation and the 2 witnesses.. all the world will see them die!). Just shows how everything is falling into place and the trumpets getting ready to blow! I have goosebumps and want to happy cry!

On a side note last night I woke up seeing dark hands like above my head (it felt scary) so I immediately cried out Lord help I'm scared and felt right at that moment his hand on my forearm like a calming feeling! I have felt that before just while praying! It was extremely comforting and I no longer felt scared!! I'm sure it guessing the attacks are hitting you all too! Especially the closeness of his return!

I just got back from vacation and as soon as I can post some experiences I've had and words from Him I will! I'm literally buried in laundry and playing catch up!

Amanda 🤗

They may have set up cameras, but unfortunately, the metal detectors have been removed.

I think that these employees are making a terrible mistake in allowing these microchips to be implanted in their bodies. While doing so won't cost them all hope of salvation, thankfully, who knows what health problems will arise as a result of these implants?

Tammy, Amanda, & Kathy,

Tammy, I believe we're closer than ever to the Lord's Coming at the Rapture.
Yes, it sure sounds like the Rapture Flight to Heaven is about to take place
imminently. Soon & very Soon!

Amanda, Now that camera's are being set up, the world can see what is happening much more easily. When the two witness will show up and are killed, and the world will see them lying there for 3 days and then resurrected back to life.

Kathy, I total agree with you, that no one should take the mark of the beast or this radio frequency chip. The reason being, when the A.C. insists on everyone to take it, or die; he can easily change the radio frequency on those who have taken the mark beforehand to his own. I think it will change the cells/dna in a human's body, and condemn all of who have taken it to H e l l. I believe the body will react to the chip in a negative way, with sores, and other health problems as well.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Rev 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

AMERICA TAKES THE MARK OF THE BEAST AFTER BEING WARNED JULY 2017!

Published on Jul 24, 2017
END TIMES SIGNS, END TIME BIBLE PROPHECY JULY 2017, RFID CHIP IMPLANTED IN EMPLOYEES OF A WISCONSIN FOOD VENDING COMPANY! OMEGA WATCHMAN, SOURCES AND FAIR USE BELOW:FAIR USE:

This video contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright

Valerie
Tammy, Amanda, & Kathy,

Tammy, I believe we're closer than ever to the Lord's Coming at the Rapture.
Yes, it sure sounds like the Rapture Flight to Heaven is about to take place
imminently. Soon & very Soon!

Amanda, Now that camera's are being set up, the world can see what is happening much more easily. When the two witness will show up and are killed, and the world will see them lying there for 3 days and then resurrected back to life.

Kathy, I total agree with you, that no one should take the mark of the beast or this radio frequency chip. The reason being, when the A.C. insists on everyone to take it, or die; he can easily change the radio frequency on those who have taken the mark beforehand to his own. I think it will change the cells/dna in a human's body, and condemn all of who have taken it to H e l l. I believe the body will react to the chip in a negative way, with sores, and other health problems as well.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Rev 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

Won't we (just as we saw in Left Behind: The Movie) see Elijah/Elias just before we're Raptured?

Maranatha!

Tammy

More likely, if we see them at all, we'll see them on their way down as we're going up.

Kathy G
More likely, if we see them at all, we'll see them on their way down as we're going up.

Now, that's a point well taken, Kathy. To think, we might see both Elijah & Moses descending to earth as we're ascending upwards...just as the latter ascended & descended up 'n' down Mount Sinai, holding both sets of the Ten Commandments tablets, too.

Maranatha!

Tammy