Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Amazing Celebration - Golden 50th Anniversary & 70 Birthday Party - At the Golden Lion

🤗🎉❤️HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND 🎈 BIRTHDAY!

Sounds like you have a wonderful family and Gods blessings poured upon you and your husband!

Love,
Amanda

Re: Amazing Celebration - Golden 50th Anniversary & 70 Birthday Party - At the Golden Lion

And P.S.😉My anniversary is on September 23! Should be VERY interesting to see will I be celebrating it here?!!!!🎆👏🏼👏🏼👰🏻We may all be meeting our bridegroom that day OR 2 days before!!!😇

Amanda

Michelle
Dear Valerie,

I'm so glad you and your husband had such a wonderful and joyful celebration!
Perhaps it is a foretaste of what is just ahead for all the RFTH faithful watchers.

Thank you for your work for the Lord in keeping this site going through many trials.
I'm sure all who visit this site join me in congratulating you both on these milestones and wish you many more blessings collectively.

God bless you and your family even more abundantly in these final days of the Age.

In Jesus' love,

Michelle.

Dear Michelle, Likewise, God Bless you and yours, in these final days, dear Sister in Christ Jesus.

Thank you for your warm and friendly remarks, on our milestone anniversary, and the work here at Rapture Flight to Heaven. It's a good to feel appreciated and loved, knowing, that God has helped me to continue to carry on through the trials experience here. Trials have helped me to realize, that God is still in control, and works all things for the good for those who love Him. Carry on and do what
the Lord has laid on my heart, because God loved me first, and Jesus paid for my sins in full. This is my work of Love for Jesus, and the lost souls; for all have sinned and have come short of God's glory.

I too felt the same as you have, that is why I shared my wonderful experience, that this could be a foretaste of what is shortly awaiting for the Lord's Bride. In heaven, after the Rapture, we will experience joy unspeakable, "For eye has not seen nor ear has not heard the things the Lord has prepared for those who love Him." Praise God, it will be spectacular, beyond any word description we can fathom, or imagine.

I still remember my awesome vision I had of Jesus and I dancing together. Jesus was dressed in beautiful kingly Robes, and I was dressed in a beautiful ballroom
white dress. We danced so freely and effortlessly, smiling at each other, overwhelming joy filled my soul, as I watched. After my vision ended, tears rolled down my cheeks, knowing, I can barely move my legs as it is, with great difficulty, and here I was dancing, without any effort whatsoever, with my beloved Jesus...I can't wait for that day to come. Come Lord Jesus, Come!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Valerie
Michelle
Dear Valerie,

I'm so glad you and your husband had such a wonderful and joyful celebration!
Perhaps it is a foretaste of what is just ahead for all the RFTH faithful watchers.

Thank you for your work for the Lord in keeping this site going through many trials.
I'm sure all who visit this site join me in congratulating you both on these milestones and wish you many more blessings collectively.

God bless you and your family even more abundantly in these final days of the Age.

In Jesus' love,

Michelle.

Dear Michelle, Likewise, God Bless you and yours, in these final days, dear Sister in Christ Jesus.

Thank you for your warm and friendly remarks, on our milestone anniversary, and the work here at Rapture Flight to Heaven. It's a good to feel appreciated and loved, knowing, that God has helped me to continue to carry on through the trials experience here. Trials have helped me to realize, that God is still in control, and works all things for the good for those who love Him. Carry on and do what
the Lord has laid on my heart, because God loved me first, and Jesus paid for my sins in full. This is my work of Love for Jesus, and the lost souls; for all have sinned and have come short of God's glory.

I too felt the same as you have, that is why I shared my wonderful experience, that this could be a foretaste of what is shortly awaiting for the Lord's Bride. In heaven, after the Rapture, we will experience joy unspeakable, "For eye has not seen nor ear has not heard the things the Lord has prepared for those who love Him." Praise God, it will be spectacular, beyond any word description we can fathom, or imagine.

I still remember my awesome vision I had of Jesus and I dancing together. Jesus was dressed in beautiful kingly Robes, and I was dressed in a beautiful ballroom
white dress. We danced so freely and effortlessly, smiling at each other, overwhelming joy filled my soul, as I watched. After my vision ended, tears rolled down my cheeks, knowing, I can barely move my legs as it is, with great difficulty, and here I was dancing, without any effort whatsoever, with my beloved Jesus...I can't wait for that day to come. Come Lord Jesus, Come!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Thanks Tammy, for standing in agreement with Michelle.
God Bless you and Yours. I think my husband and I had a foretaste of what the Bride of Christ will soon experience soon after the Rapture.

Thanks Kathy, for your reply!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Amanda
🤗🎉❤️HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND 🎈 BIRTHDAY!

Sounds like you have a wonderful family and Gods blessings poured upon you and your husband!

Love,
Amanda

Thanks Amanda, for your warm wishes, and I agree with you God has blessed me we an outpouring of His love, upon our family.

Come September 23rd, 2017, we may be celebrating yours and your husband's in heaven.
Would that be awesome!!!

I think my husband and I had a foretaste of what is shortly, to come for the bride of Christ.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie