Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The MOST SHOCKING Prophecy About America - Prophesied by Kim Clement

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVzJX3vUD4M&t=432s

Published on Dec 9, 2016
12/9/16 The Prophet Mark Taylor On The Donald Trump Prophecy : The Full 3 Days = Jim Bakker Show

Lt. Mark Taylor, a 3rd generation firefighter, retired after 20 years of service with the Orlando Fire Department. He served Orlando's busiest Engine and Truck companies, as well as Haz Mat, High Angle, Trench Rescue and more.

Commander in Chief

The Spirit of God says, I have chosen this man, Donald Trump, for such a time as this. For as Benjamin Netanyahu is to lsrael, so shall this man be to the United States of America! For I will use this man to bring honor, respect and restoration to America.

America will be respected once again as the most powerful and prosperous nation on
earth, (other than lsrael). The dollar will be the strongest it has ever been in the history of the United States, and will once again be the currency by which all others are judged.

The Spirit of God says, the enemy will quake and shake and fear this man I have
anointed. They will even quake and shake when he announces he is running for
president, it will be like the shot heard across the world. The enemy will say what shall we do now? This man knows all our tricks and schemes. We have been robbing
America for decades, what shall we do to stop this? The Spirit says HA! No one shall stop this that l have started! For the enemy has stolen from America for decades and it stops now! For I will use this man to reap the harvest that the United States has sown for and plunder from the enemy what he has stolen and return it 7 fold back to the United States. The enemy will say lsrael, lsrael, what about lsrael? For lsrael will be protected by America once again. The spirit says yes! America will once again stand hand and hand with lsrael, and the two shall be as one. For the ties between lsrael and America will be stronger than ever, and lsrael will flourish like never before. The Spirit of God says, I will protect America and lsrael, for this next president will be a man of his word, when he speaks the world will listen and know that there is something greater in him than all the others before him. This man's word is his bond and the world and America will know this and the enemy will fear this, for this man will be fearless.

The Spirit says, when the financial harvest begins so shall it parallel in the spiritual for America.

The Spirit of God says, in this next election they will spend billions to keep this president in; it will be like flushing their money down the toilet. Let them waist their money, for it comes from and it is being used by evil forces at work, but they will not succeed, for this next election will be a clean sweep for the man I have chosen. They will say things about this man the enemy, but it will not affect him, and they shall say it rolls off of his like the duck, for as the feathers of a duck protect it, so shall my feathers protect this next president. Even mainstream news media will be captivated by this man and the abilities that I have gifted him with, and they will even begin to agree with him says the
Spirit of God.

Lt. Mark Taylor, a 3rd generation firefighter, retired after 20 years of service with the Orlando Fire Department. He served Orlando's busiest Engine and Truck companies, as well as Haz Mat, High Angle, Trench Rescue and more.

Commander in Chief

The Spirit of God says, I have chosen this man, Donald Trump, for such a time as this. For as Benjamin Netanyahu is to lsrael, so shall this man be to the United States of America! For I will use this man to bring honor, respect and restoration to America.

America will be respected once again as the most powerful and prosperous nation on
earth, (other than lsrael). The dollar will be the strongest it has ever been in the history of the United States, and will once again be the currency by which all others are judged.

The Spirit of God says, the enemy will quake and shake and fear this man I have
anointed. They will even quake and shake when he announces he is running for
president, it will be like the shot heard across the world. The enemy will say what shall we do now? This man knows all our tricks and schemes. We have been robbing
America for decades, what shall we do to stop this? The Spirit says HA! No one shall stop this that l have started! For the enemy has stolen from America for decades and it stops now! For I will use this man to reap the harvest that the United States has sown for and plunder from the enemy what he has stolen and return it 7 fold back to the United States. The enemy will say lsrael, lsrael, what about lsrael? For lsrael will be protected by America once again. The spirit says yes! America will once again standhand and hand with lsrael, and the two shall be as one. For the ties between lsrael and America will be stronger than ever, and lsrael will flourish like never before.

The Spirit of God says, I will protect America and lsrael, for this next president will be a man of his word, when he speaks the world will listen and know that there is something greater in him than all the others before him. This man's word is his bond and the world and America will know this and the enemy will fear this, for this man will be fearless.

The Spirit says, when the financial harvest begins so shall it parallel in the spiritual for America. The Spirit of God says, in this next election they will spend billions to keep this president in; it will be like flushing their money down the toilet. Let them waist their money, for it comes from and it is being used by evil forces at work, but they will not succeed, for this next election will be a clean sweep for the man I have chosen. They will say things about this man the enemy, but it will not affect him, and they shall say it rolls off of him
like the duck, for as the feathers of a duck protect it, so shall my feathers protect this next president. Even mainstream news media will be captivated by this man and the abilities that I have gifted him with, and they will even begin to agree with him says the Spirit of God.

Mark Taylor Full Circle

The Spirit of God says: "Russia, that's right Russia, I will use Russia, the United States of America and her allies, to take on the 4th Reich called lSlS. For it has come full circle again, that's right again. The New World Order is trying to rise and take its' place, just like they did in Af ll, using the Nazi's. They will try again using lSlS. For this plague is spreading but not for long, for they will be wiped out for their wrongs. For just as in A/Vll, America and her allies came in from the west and Russia from the east, so shall it be again to slay this so called beast, and it will be brought down to the least. Some will say," why would I use Russia? Am I not the God of the cosmos? I will use anyone and any nation I choose, whether some like it or not! I will not be put in a box!"

The Spirit of God says. "The ties that were severed between America and Russia, will begin to mend and they will take on this so called Goliath and with one stone shall slay it and all those that are behind it. For it is not just lSlS they will fight, but the Elite, the Globalists, and the illuminati who will be exposed by my light. For they are an enemy to the world and my agenda. They shall fall with a mighty blow, so that my gospel will begin to flow. For they wear their flag as if it were a prayer shawl, so they will be taken down with my Shock and Awe! For freedom and liberty will begin to ring, and the people will begin to sing, as healing and light come from my wings. My people rejoice and shout, for my gospel is coming and will go through all the earth, and all the nations
will know this is why My America was birthed!

Mark Taylor: "God is in Control - Roe vs Wade will Die" Feb 23 2017

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on Feb 23, 2017
God has chosen Trump to stop America's destruction. President Trump is the anointed wrath of God that has come to the luciferian establishments of the earth.