Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Trump Prophecies--What's Coming Next

"For Your Discernment"

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on Jun 3, 2017
In November of 2016, the world witnessed the impossible. Nearly every household in America was tuned in to the election feeds, and every update pointed to a loss for the Republican Party.

But when the map of the states flipped red in the final hour, there were a select few who weren’t surprised. They had always known Trump was going to win. He was chosen “for such a time as this.” The prophecy had said so.

This prophet, this reserved man of God, was retired firefighter Mark Taylor. The word given by the Holy Spirit was delivered on April 28, 2011 in the middle of the most debilitating sickness. When the prophecy later fell into the hands of New York Times bestsellers Don and Mary Colbert, God used this new team of passionate individuals to lead the nation into a fervent prayer chain that would accomplish one of the most incredible miracles our country has ever seen.

But Trump’s victory was only the beginning…

What is coming next for the most powerful nation on earth today? Mark Taylor has more to say.

In THE TRUMP PROPHECIES readers will discover:

• How the Lord can and will use anyone—regardless of education, background, or health—to communicate His message to the Church of Christ
• What led to the miracle of the 2016 election, the role of “we the people” for the will of God in the future, and what the Body of Christ needs to do to keep His blessing on our nation
• How the enemy has utilized techniques of distraction to keep the Body’s focus off of God and onto internal, demoralizing disputes—and how this can be overcome
• Astounding, world-altering changes in our US government Mark sees on the horizon
• The positive message of hope and encouragement that points to fresh methods of spreading the Gospel to the lost

Mark Taylor Prophecy Update June 29 2017 - THE TRUMP PROPHECIES | WHAT'S COMING NEXT - PART 1

"For Your Discernment"

Mark Taylor Prophecy Update June 29 2017 - THE TRUMP PROPHECIES | WHAT'S COMING NEXT - PART 1

Published on Jun 29, 2017

Mark Taylor July 01 2017 - TRUMP, CLINTON AND THE CHURCHES - Mark Taylor Prophecy Update 2017

"For Your Discernment"

Published on Jul 1, 2017
Mark Taylor July 01 2017 - TRUMP, CLINTON AND THE CHURCHES - Mark Taylor Prophecy Update This Week 2017

Mark Taylor July 02 2017 - ARMOR UP, GOD'S ARMY AND WE HAVE WORK TO DO - Mark Taylor This Week 2017

"For Your Discernment"

Published on Jul 2, 2017
Mark Taylor July 02 2017 - ARMOR UP, GOD'S ARMY AND WE HAVE WORK TO DO - Mark Taylor Prophecy Update This Week 201

Mark Taylor July 03 2017 - Gods Frequency, Satans, Illuminati, Baal - Mark Taylor This Week 2017

"For Your Discernment"

Published on Jul 3, 2017
Mark Taylor July 03 2017 - Gods Frequency, Satans, Illuminati, Baal - Mark Taylor Prophecy Update This Week 2017

DONALD TRUMP PROPHECY 2.0 MARK TAYLOR FIREMAN PART 2[

Valerie
"For Your Discernment"

Published on Jun 29, 2017

DONALD TRUMP PROPHECY 2.0 MARK TAYLOR FIREMAN PART 2

Published on Jul 22, 2016
DONALD TRUMP PROPHECY 2.0 MARK TAYLOR FIREMAN PART 2 REVELATION It's Time To Take Back The Voice Of Our Churches! Trump Will Abolish 501C3 And Give The Churches A Loud Voice Once Again!! Trump has a chance to do something very special if we pray we can make this prophecy come true! there is no man that has done more for a country that Donald Trump in the last 40 years as far as standing up for our freedoms! Please sit down and say a prayer for our country and Donald Trump his family and the safety so this prophecy comes true! PLEASE THUMPS UP AND SUBSCRIBE!! MORE GREAT INFO VIDEOS COMING SOON!

MULTIPLE MARK TAYLOR PROPHECIES UNFOLD FAST! (July 4, 2017)

Published on Jul 4, 2017
In all my life, I have never seen so many prophecies come true in such a short period of time. This is very unusual! There are so many (between old and new) that I couldn't even fit them all in! Hard to keep up! I practically see something unfold everyday. It's like spiritual popcorn!
President Trump truly is a world leader even though he is a nationalist. He has influence on the other leaders!

Mark Taylor Trump Prophecies: At least 2 News Media Outlets will be Destroyed

Published on Jul 2, 2017
#FakeNews New York Times and CNN are dying. Could this be the news media outlets Mark Taylor Talks about in his Prophecies?
New York Times Layoffs: http://deadline.com/2017/06/new-york-...
CNN Dying: http://nypost.com/2017/06/28/cnn-boss...

Mark Taylor "It's not Trump's Agenda, Its God's Agenda for the entire Earth"

Published on Apr 21, 2017
Pray for a Decree to Unleash Heaven's Battle Plans Upon The Earth"

TSR 168: Exclusive Interview with Mark Taylor | Donald Trump: A Man Sent By God

Published on Jun 30, 2017
Back in April 2011, Mark Taylor received a word from God saying that Donald Trump would become president and destroy the New World Order. In this weeks episode of The Sharpening Report, we sit down with Mr. Taylor and talk about President Trump, the evil of the 501c(3), the taking down of pedophile rings, and the prophecy of five supreme court judges going down and a collapsing Washington Monument.