Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: -53 Days left to see the full scale lunar eclipse of the Sun/or Moon...

Kathy G.
You mean prescription glasses, right, Tammy? =)

I've been wondering about that, myself. Could this upcoming eclipse be some kind of Biblical sign, Valerie? If it is, what could it portend? I'd like to think it portends the Rapture, but who knows?

I'm also wondering if those of us in southeastern Oklahoma will see it.

My prescription glasses, Kathy, serve double duty as regular glasses as well as being shades. That is due to the fact that I can't drive at night (like I used to do in my youth) out here in the southwest desert of Arizona, so I only drive during the daylight hours.

Oh, don't worry, Valerie, I'm very careful with my eyes, when it comes to the Sun. And besides, if you ask me, that darn ole' Sun is just too bright (especially during the late spring AND summer months) for all of us, isn't it?

Wouldn't it be fantastic if we were to be Raptured when this Super Eclipse takes place!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

It would, indeed!

It's only 37 days until the eclipse now. I won't be able to see it, alas; I live too far south. If I see it at all, it'll have to be on a live stream.

Same down here in Arizona too, Kathy. We too, are just too far south to see this Super Eclipse, as well.

Hopefully, someone here on RFTH who does live in the north part of the U.S./or Canada, can view it on their cell phone(s) can put it on YouTube, to post here so we too can see it.

Oh, by-the-way, IF you also get the Weather Channel in your area of Oklahoma. I believe that they will be airing it live for us all to see.

Maranatha!

Tammy

Thankfully, I do, so if the Weather Channel does cover it, I'll be able to tune in.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

"Doomsday Eclipse" Carbondale Illinois August 21, 2017 (Little Egypt)

Published on Aug 26, 2016
The next 2 Total Eclipses will intersect in Carbondale Illinois "Little Egypt"

Valerie, Kathy & All--

Paul's above Carbondale, IL (Little Egypt) video report certainly sounds Biblical in a prophetic sense, that's for sure!

For doesn't this all tie in to our imminent Rapture Flight To Heaven; come (hopefully & prayerfully) Sept. 21-23, 2017?

Also, Paul said that this same Super "Doomsday" Eclipse will occur 7 later. Certainly sounds like to me, that this just might conclude the end of 7- year Tribulation Period too. Yes!?

Maranatha!

Tammy

**BUMP UP!!!**

Valerie, Kathy & All--

Yesterday, on the Weather Channel, they reported that we now have less then 28 more days until we get to see that Super Eclipse, this August 21st.

And yes, it will be brought to us (compliments of either Direct/Dish TV) on the exact time that it begins on the Weather Channel, too.

So, please stay tuned to the Weather Channel in your area for further details, OK!?

Maranatha!

Tammy