Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Breaking: "Trump Is Ready For War With North Korea As Warmbier Dies"

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on Jun 20, 2017
Breaking News "President Trump says "He is ready to Deal with the wicked brutal regime of North Korea

Breaking News , President Trump Latest News Today 6/20/17 , W H news , Otto Warmbier , North Korea

MOMENTS AFTER OTTO WARMBIER DIED, TRUMP SENT THIS BRUTAL MESSAGE TO NORTH KOREA

Otto Warmbier’s Dad Destroys Obama With 5 Words After Trump Brings His Son Home From N. Korea

Published on Jun 15, 2017
Otto Warmbier’s Dad Destroys Obama With 5 Words After Trump Brings His Son Home From N. Korea

The father of Otto Warmbier held a press conference just hours after his son came home in very bad shape from North Korea. Otto was a political prisoner, held by the brutal regime of Kim Jong-un. Otto’s dad, Fred, was so grateful to President Trump, but when the press asked him about Barack Obama’s role in getting his son home, he destroyed the former president with 5 words. You don’t want to miss this.Fred Warmbier held a press conference to talk about his ordeal with getting his son home from those communist animals who were holding him as a political prisoner. Otto mysteriously slipped into a coma while in the custody of Kim Jong-un’s brutal regime, and he was sentenced to “hard labor” for 15 years. Knowing the harsh inhumane treatment that Jong-un gives his own people, Otto was probably worked to death, starved, and mentally abused.

Fred Warmbier has no idea how long his son has been in a coma, but reports are that it may have been over 12 months. The likelihood of Otto ever regaining consciousness is very slim, and Fred spoke about his son in the past tense. It was an extremely emotional press conference, and Fred was adamant that he was there for Otto and that he is not political.“The North Koreans lure Americans” to the country through tour groups, claiming that the region is a safe place to travel, Warmbier says. He adds that they agreed to let Otto go because of the claims that it would have been an educational trip. “He was taken hostage at the airport as he was trying to leave the country,” said Warmbier.

“Fred Warmbier also dismissed whatever efforts were made on behalf of his 22-year-old son Otto by the Obama administration, which asked the family to keep a low profile when news of Otto’s arrest became public. ‘The results speak for themselves,’ he said in a news conference, adding that President Trump, by contrast, reached out to him personally,” reports Fox News.

The results sure do speak for themselves. Warmbier said the Obama administration told him and his family to “stay quiet” and “not to make waves.” Obama told Otto’s family that Kim Jong-un and North Korea could get very upset and that the US couldn’t risk that. Warmbier said that tactic, of staying silent, didn’t do a d a m n thing so he finally decided to abandon any advice from Obama’s minions.His son went into a coma on Obama’s watch, and it was only when Trump took office that hope returned. So, when Fred Warmbier says that Obama’s “results speak for themselves,” he is talking about his son, with severe neurological damage, languishing in a coma in North Korea.

“Last evening, we received a very nice phone call from President Trump, who told us that Secretary of State Tillerson worked hard to bring Otto home. We are extremely grateful for their efforts and concern,” said Warmbier. He also said that Trump was so gracious and said, if there was anything else he could do, to just call him.

I can’t imagine the anger I would have if my son was Otto Warmbier. The Obama regime literally told them to shut up because we don’t want to p i s s off Kim Jong-un. Aren’t we the super power? Aren’t we America, the most feared nation on earth? This is just another very sick example of Obama’s presidency gone so wrong.

American Doctors Examine Otto Warmbier – They JUST Found Something SHOCKING!

Published on Jun 16, 2017
The 22-year-old American student Otto Warmbier was released from jail in North Korea and returned home earlier this week. Upon his release, it was revealed that he had been in a coma for over a year, which the North Koreans had attributed to ‘botulism.’

Breaking" America On The Brink Of War With North Korea" USA Meets With China Now!!!

Streamed live 12 hours ago
Pastor Paul Begley will break down the "Apocalyptic Chaos" as President Trump is ready to attack North Korea