Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rapture on Pentecost @ conjunction of Moon & Jupiter?

Valerie
Kathy & Everyone,

We're doing what Jesus commanded us to do, and that is to watch for His coming, and to occupy with God's work here on earth, until then.

We should continue to watch each and ever day, closer on feast days because of their relationship to our Christians faith as well. No man knows the day or hour, but Jesus did say we would know when it is near even at the doors, if we obeyed His command to watch.

Although the Rapture didn't take place on either Ascension Day or Pentecost 2017, this is no time for the faithful, to abandon the watch.

Yes, like many here I was disappointed and expecting the imminent Rapture to take place, during Ascension or Pentecost, however, I am not discouraged, and will continue to watch.

I have faith in God, that Jesus will come at the appointed time the Father has in mind. I have faith that Jesus will not disappoint us when the Lord finally comes at the Rapture, but will instantly rejuvenate our joy overwhelming, at His Imminent presence. The thought of watching, waiting, longing, for the Lord's coming will disappear in a twinkling of an eye; replaced by peace and joy that surpasses all understanding, that our Lord and Savior has come to take us to the place He has prepared for all those who love him.

Be of good cheer and encourage one another, God is in control and what is written in God's Holy Word, will come to pass.

I'm going on to finish this race, and at the end of the race, Jesus will be standing, ready, to receive me, and all those, who continue to listen and obey his word, to continue and watch for His coming.

Come Lord Jesus Come!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Tammy, Kathy, Michelle & Everyone watching:

Kathy your reply on the Ascension thread is correct, all we can do, is watch to see what other prophetic signs develop next, to confirm and assure us, that the Rapture is right at the door in 2017.

Tammy, Although, Pentecost has official past along with all the different calendars, for calculating Pentecost, we still have every single day to look forward to the Lord's Coming at the Rapture. Especially a much closer watch come September 2017 as well. After all the Pre Tribulation Rapture is imminent, and we could be pleasantly surprised before, this year ends is my hope.

Michelle, just the other day a scripture and a different interpretation came to mind, besides the obvious, in regards to referring to the Rapture as well. The following scripture, in question in my opinion can also be viewed as such.

“When the Son of Man comes, will he find "faith on earth?”(Lk 18, 8)

When Jesus comes at the Rapture, will he find the majority of believers still faithfully watching for His coming at the Rapture; or will he find, that many have lost faith in watching, and only few remain, at their post watching, because they still believe?

Michelle, Kathy & Tammy,

It's good to hear you are all watching, may the good Lord bless you my dear Sisters in Christ, along with all the dear Sisters & Brothers, still watching.

There is a special crown awaiting for those watching, a reward, a treasure, we can place as an offering before the Lord, showing our gratitude, for all Jesus has done for us. Therefore, like you stated Michelle, don't let anyone steal your blessed hope of the Lord's Coming at the Rapture, and the blessings along with the rewards which are laid up in heaven for those like us who love, and long for the Lord's Coming. God Bless you one and all.

Blessing & Love in Jesus, Our Lord & Savior,

Valerie