Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"You Tricked Me" - Trump Reportedly Rages At Palestine's Abbas For 'Lying To Him'

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Israel's Channel 2 TV reports, citing unidentified American with knowledge of encounter, President Trump shouted at Palestinian Authority (PA) leader Mahmoud Abbas during meeting in Bethlehem, questioning his commitment to peace.

Trump met with Abbas in Bethlehem last week during his two-day visit to Israel. The two held a joint press conference, at which time the president praised Abbas' commitment to restarting negotiations with Israel for a final status agreement. But according to a report by Israel's Channel 2 TV on Sunday evening, the closed-door meeting between the president and the PA chairman was anything but cordial.

As IsraelNationalNews.com reports, a US official present during the meeting claims the president expressed outrage with Abbas, yelling at him regarding Abbas’ claims that his Fatah faction was not involved in anti-Israel and anti-Semitic incitement.

“You tricked me in Washington,” the president is said to have yelled at Abbas, referencing the PA leader’s March trip to the US capital.
During his March get-together with the president, Abbas claimed he was dedicated to advancing peaceful relations with Israel, and that the PA was not engaged in incitement against the Jewish state.

Read more at link below:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-28/you-tricked-me-trump-reportedly-rages-palestines-abbas-lying-him

Re: "You Tricked Me" - Trump Reportedly Rages At Palestine's Abbas For 'Lying To Him'

Valerie, Kathy & All--

Why, shoot!!! We always knew, and suspected Abbas of being a pathological liar, didn't we? All PLO, and their fellow Islamics are nothing but a bunch of pathological liars--PERIOD!!!

President Trump, PLEASE wise up these bunch of real losers!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: "You Tricked Me" - Trump Reportedly Rages At Palestine's Abbas For 'Lying To Him'

Tammy S.
Valerie, Kathy & All--

Why, shoot!!! We always knew, and suspected Abbas of being a pathological liar, didn't we? All PLO, and their fellow Islamics are nothing but a bunch of pathological liars--PERIOD!!!

President Trump, PLEASE wise up these bunch of real losers!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, yes we always knew and suspected Abbas of being a pathological liar. Satan is the Father of all liars. We know that Abbas wants to wipe Israel off the map and the Jewish people. The only true LASTING peace, for Israel and the World, is when Jesus comes back to Earth to rule and reign with a rod of iron!!! Until then, all of these peace agreements will fail miserably.

President Trump, will soon realize, that there a many like Abbas who tell lie after lie in order to get their own agenda accomplished.

I believe President Trump, knows how to handle Abbas now, and others like him.

Maranatha!!!

Valerie