Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
((PANIC!)) The Masked Truth About Trump, Russia, The Leaks, and The Deep State!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on May 16, 2017
Here's the link that goes with the video: http://bit.ly/2qttbhK
To get involved in the Trade Genius Academy at 50% OFF, use code: makemoney) and click the link: https://tradegeniusacademy.com/

WOW!! Seth Rich’s TRUTH Surfaces Then BANG This Happens—Hillary & Co. KILLERS!

Published on May 17, 2017
Here's the link that goes with the video: http://bit.ly/2qs338O

Seth Rich - The Russian Hacking Narrative Has Been Officially Debunked in Mainstream Media - FINALLY

It has been known on a large portion of the right that Seth Rich was 'taken out' for LEAKING DNC information to Wikileaks after Bernie Sanders was cheated in the primaries by Hillary Clinton's camp.

1) Russia did not hack the DNC in order to influence the election
2) Trump did not collude with Putin
3) Debbie Wasserman Shultz should be stripped of her position
4) Bernie Sanders was in fact cheated by Hillary
5) The police aided Hillary Clinton by not investigating Seth Richs death
6) Massive Media Collusion & cover up with the DNC
On and on and on... What narrative can't you debunk knowing this info?

BIG HUNGRY1 day ago
Here's what happened:

1.) DNC undermines democratic process by rigging primaries in favor of Hilary.
2.) Seth Rich leaks DNC e-mails revealing DNC's plan to rig primaries.
3.) Seth Rich is gunned down after a night of partying. Shooting is called a botched robbery even though none of Seth Rich's personal belongings were missing.
4.) King Obama and the DNC create the "Russian hack" in order to divert attention away from their corruption (ie. rigging primaries, killing Seth Rich, etc.).

BREAKING! SETH RICH MURDERED FOR DNC LEAKS - IN CONTACT WITH WIKILEAKS *Compilation 2017*

The Democratic National Committee staffer who was gunned down on July 10 on a Washington, D.C., street just steps from his home had leaked thousands of internal emails to WikiLeaks, investigative sources told Fox News.

A federal investigator who reviewed an FBI forensic report -- generated within 96 hours after DNC staffer Seth Rich's murder -- detailing the contents Rich’s computer said he made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time.
“I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” the federal investigator told Fox News, confirming the MacFadyen connection. He said the emails are in possession of the FBI, while the stalled case is in the hands of the Washington Police Department.

The revelation is consistent with the findings of Rod Wheeler, a former DC homicide detective and Fox News contributor and whose private investigation firm was hired by a third party on behalf of Rich’s family to probe the case. Rich was shot from behind in the wee hours, but was not robbed.

“My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” Wheeler said. “I do believe that the answers to who murdered Seth Rich sits on his computer on a shelf at the DC police or FBI headquarters.”On July 22, just 12 days after Rich was killed, WikiLeaks published internal DNC emails that appeared to show top party officials conspired to stop Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont from becoming the party’s presidential nominee. That controversy resulted in Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigning as DNC chairperson. A number of Sanders supporters refused to back party nominee Hillary Clinton, and some subsequently formed groups to work against Clinton and the party.WikiLeaks leader Julian Assange has stopped short of identifying Rich as the source of the emails, but has taken a keen interest in the case, and has not denied working with Rich.

“WikiLeaks has decided to issue a US$20k reward for information leading to conviction for the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich,” the organization announced.A spokesman for the Rich family said Wheeler was not authorized to speak for the family and called assertions Seth Rich sent emails to WikiLeaks "unsubstantiated." Brad Bauman said even if purported emails were to surface, it would not necessarily mean Rich had helped WikiLeaks.

"Even if tomorrow, an email was found, it is not a high enough bar of evidence to prove any interactions as emails can be altered and we've seen that those interested in pushing conspiracies will stop at nothing to do so," Bauman said. "We are a family who is committed to facts, not fake evidence that surfaces every few months to fill the void and distract law enforcement and the general public from finding Seth's murderers."

Whatever Rich's possible activities prior to his murder, the case remains a mystery.

Two assailants caught on a grainy video tape from a camera posted outside a grocery mart, shot Rich twice in his back, but did not take his wallet, cell phone, keys, watch or necklace worth about $2,000.Police should consider all angles, Wheeler said, especially in light of Assange’s statements to a Dutch television reporter who asked about Rich.

“I am suggesting,” Assange told the Dutch reporter, “that our sources take risks, and they, they become concerned to see things occurring like that.”

On Twitter, WikiLeaks announced the reward but said Assange’s statement “should not be taken to imply that Seth Rich was a source for WikiLeaks or to imply that his murder is connected to our publications” because WikiLeaks has a policy not to release the names of its sources, even after their death.

FBI Joins Trump’s “Deep State” Counterattack To Horror Of “Fake News” Media

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has now joined forces with President Donald Trump against his “Deep State” enemies by counterattacking the US mainstream “fake news” propaganda media and conclusively proving that the Hillary Clinton and Democratic Party emails leaked to Wikileaks were done by the now murdered Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index23...

Confirmed: Federal Investigator Claims Seth Rich Leaked 44k Emails To Wikileaks

Streamed live on May 16, 2017
Help us spread the word about the liberty movement, we're reaching millions help us reach millions more. Share the free live video feed link with your friends & family: http://www.infowars.com/show