Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Pentecost

Yep!

Michelle, Regina, & Kathy G.,

Ascension Day - Officially falls on May 25th, 2017 this year on a Thursday, & Pentecost falls on Sunday June 4th, 2017..10 inclusive days later. The scripture state "you shall have 10 days of tribulation", as well. I picture this as a 10 day waiting period before, the official Rapture, takes place perhaps this Pentecost Sunday,June 4th, 2017.

Since Jesus the Son of God, is already second person in the Holy Trinity - Father, Son & Holy Spirit. Our Lord's Baptism was an example to all people how, this sacrament should be received and carried out. Jesus had no need to be baptised, as he had no sin and nothing to repent of. However, by John the Baptist, baptising our Lord, Jesus became our example. Jesus was already part of the God head with the Holy Spirit, and God the father send down Holy Spirit as a dove, to symbolize this fact, as a voice from heaven, proclaimed that Jesus is the Son of God, with whom God the Father is well pleased.

The Baptism of Jesus - Matthew 3:16

13At that time Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. 14But John tried to prevent Him, saying, “I need to be baptized by You, and do You come to me?”

5“Let it be so now,” Jesus replied. “It is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness in this way.” Then John permitted Him. 16As soon as Jesus was baptized, He went up out of the water. Suddenly the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and resting on Him. 17And a voice from heaven said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased!”…

Since the Holy Spirit will be the One to change our corruptible bodies into incorruptible ones, during the Rapture, it does make sense, that the day the church was born on Pentecost, it seems fitting that it should also end, by departure of the church/bride at the Rapture.

Keep watching each and everyday, and watch even closure on these two important feasts of Ascension & Pentecost, not long now. Ascension Day is 5 days away.

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts on the subject. It's good to see that some are still watching for the Lord's Coming at the Rapture and are interested in sharing their thoughts as well..

Maranatha!

Valerie

Dear Valerie, Regina and everyone at RFTH,

As mentioned above, I have felt that the Lord has been highlighting his calendar , especially this year. Passover and Second Passover seemed to be important to note and so, in our waiting time, I’ve been pondering these things. What follows may or may not be of interest, but I share it anyway, as it takes us to a passage of Scripture that coincides with the 40th day of the omer count.

I was thinking about the date 25th Iyyar as the 40th day of the Omer count, and wondered about it in relation to Second Passover in the narrative in Numbers. I realized there is a timeline there. Iyyar 20 is given as the day the cloud was taken up from the Tabernacle of the testimony (Numbers 10:11). It went 3 days (Numbers 10:33), then there was the murmuring within the camp, the giving of the quail for meat and the anointing of the 70 elders. This was just days after Second Passover was instituted. (Second Passover has a strong connection with the idea of grace - it was a second chance to observe Passover for those who missed it by being unclean or away. If we consider this in the New Testament context of Passover and what it means, we will see the grace aspect more clearly. Christ our Passover Lamb has been slain)

Num 10:11
And it came to pass on the twentieth day of the second month, in the second year, that the cloud was taken up from off the tabernacle of the testimony.

Num 10:33 And they departed from the mount of the LORD three days' journey: and the ark of the covenant of the LORD went before them in the three days' journey, to search out a resting place for them

Num 11:16
And the LORD said unto Moses, Gather unto me seventy men of the elders of Israel, whom thou knowest to be the elders of the people, and officers over them; and bring them unto the tabernacle of the congregation, that they may stand there with thee.

Num 11:17
And I will come down and talk with thee there: and I will take of the spirit which is upon thee, and will put it upon them; and they shall bear the burden of the people with thee, that thou bear it not thyself alone.

Num 11:18
And say thou unto the people, Sanctify yourselves against to morrow, and ye shall eat flesh: for ye have wept in the ears of the LORD, saying, Who shall give us flesh to eat? for it was well with us in Egypt: therefore the LORD will give you flesh, and ye shall eat.

In the narrative, we see that the day that the 70 elders received the Spirit was on or about Iyyar 25 (40th day of the Omer- and equivalent to Jesus Ascension day) It is noteworthy that there were two elders who were not present at the Tabernacle when the Spirit came upon them – they were in the camp. Eldad = God has loved” and Medad = “beloved, friend”. These two were apart from the rest when the Spirit came upon them and they prophesied.[Numbers 11:25-29]

Numbers 11:16 seems to coincide with Iyyar 24 and the anointing of the elders the following day along with the giving of the quail on Iyyar 25 (40th day)

Interestingly, Iyyar 25 is the “55th “ day of the Hebrew year on Hebcal . 55 is connected with the bride. H3618:kallah = bride (value 55)

There are 5 Greek words with the value 55. Look at them in sequence:-

Mat 1:18 G1722 en / in

Joh 21:25 G0975 biblion / book

Rom 9:18 G1653 eleeo / have or obtain mercy

Phi 4:8 G0053 hagnos / pure,clean,chaste.

Rev 4:1 G0305 anabaino / go

“IN BOOK HAVE MERCY, PURE, CHASTE GO”

H55:’abak = to mount up.

G55:hagnos = sincerely, chaste, clean, pure.

H3618:kallah = bride. (value 55)

Isa 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride(H3618) adorneth herself with her jewels.

Dear ones, as always, NOT setting a specific date for the Rapture event, but wanted to share what I found from the Scriptures in relation to the day we recognize as the Ascension Day of Jesus.

Regina, thankyou for your kind words and encouragement. Waiting to meet you!

Blessings to you all in the Name of Jesus, as we continue our faithful wait for Him.

Michelle.

Thanks Michelle, for your further input on the subject. I don't believe anyone here is actually setting a date for the Rapture, including myself. I believe we are speculating of the possibilities and our reason of why we think it would happen during these time periods spoken of; especially Ascension Day & Pentecost. We know that only God knows the exact day and hour, however, we also know that we were told, that we would know when it is near even at the doors. It's extremely near, and there is a great probability that this may the the year of our departure. Therefore, let us continue to watch for the Lord's soon coming, for one of these days "when we least expect it, and we think not...the Rapture will take place".

Maranatha!

Valerie

P.S. I posted this video below as it pertains to the subject of Ascension Day & Pentecost. "For your Discernment"

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

WHY IS SCOTT CLARKE NOT TALKING ABOUT MAY 25 IN RELATION TO THE REVELATION 12 SIGN?

Published on May 14, 2017

TO SEE ALL MOVEMENTS OF JUPITER IN VIRGO, SEE THIS VIDEO FROM THE 11:30 MARK

The Revelation 12 Sign | The Child Is Born September 23, 2017!
Published on May 14, 2017
TO SEE ALL MOVEMENTS OF JUPITER IN VIRGO, SEE THIS VIDEO FROM THE 11:30 MARK

The Revelation 12 Sign | The Child Is Born September 23, 2017!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5dyE...

ASTRONOMICAL CONFIRMATION OF MAY 25 ASCENSION DAY IN THE REVELATION 12 SIGN!!! PART 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S560T...

THE N.W.O. MAKES THEIR FINAL MOVES, WATCH DAYS AND EVENTS MAY - JUNE 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7aaC...

SEPTEMBER 23, 2017... THE GREAT DAY OF GOD ALMIGHTY!!!
https://youtu.be/zEknbSI7UVs

WATCH AND SHARE THE COMPLETE...
WHITEBOARD TEACHING SERIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75jmh...

MAY 25 TO JUNE 4 (ASCENSION DAY TO PENTECOST)...
THE FINAL 10 DAYS OF THIS AGE?
DAY 19 - MAY 4, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB7Eu...

OBAMA MAKES HIS 9TH TRIP TO THE SEAT OF SATAN... ON ASCENSION DAY!!! MAY 25, 2017

http://2fletchdr222.blogspot.mx/2017/...

WHEN THE FINAL JUBILEE MEETS DANIEL´S 70 WEEKS... PENTECOST, JUNE 4-5, 2017

https://youtu.be/xbrwv2HWC8U

COMPLETE AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND TIMELINES - A TRUMPET FOR MY PEOPLE (W/ VIDEO EXPLANATION)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvYUf...

Man blows the Trumpet on the FOT... WHEN DOES GOD BLOW HIS TRUMPET? DAY 12 - APRIL 27, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F66Ds...

THE 10 DAYS AND THE THRONE OF SATAN... DAY 2 - APRIL 17, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oi0a...

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

GLORIOUS PENTECOST! JUPITER OUT, MOON IN... JUNE 4, 2017

Published on May 20, 2017

Published on Apr 16, 2017

70 NATIONS... GENESIS 10 – 11... DESCENDANTS OF NOAH, TOWER OF BABEL
70 WEEKS DETERMINED... DANIEL 9:24-25

50... PENTECOST
50... JUBILEE

50 + 70 = 120

120 JUBILEES
120 GATHERED ON THE DAY OF PENTECOST

JUNE 4-5, 2017
50 YEAR JUBILEE TO THE DAY OF THE 6 DAY WAR... 1967+50=2017
70 YEARS (WEEKS/SHAVUOTS) FROM THE 1947 ORDER AND THE FIRST PENTECOST CELEBRATED IN ISRAEL 1948

SIX DAY WAR - WIKIPEDIA
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day...

The three main feast days of Israel are each associated with a different harvest. The barley ripens first around the time of Passover; the wheat ripens next around the time of Pentecost; and the grapes ripen last in the fall around the time of Tabernacles.
These three crops depict three classes of people. The barley represents the overcomers; the wheat represents the rest of the believers; and the grapes represent the unbelievers.

DANIEL 9:24-25
“Seventy weeks (SHAVUOTS) are determined
For your people and for your holy city,
To finish the transgression,
To make an end of sins,
To make reconciliation for iniquity,
To bring in everlasting righteousness,
To seal up vision and prophecy,
And to anoint the Most Holy.
25 “Know therefore and understand,
That from the going forth of the command
To restore and build Jerusalem
Until Messiah the Prince,
There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks;
The street shall be built again, and the wall,
Even in troublesome times.

GENESIS 10-11, TABLE OF 70 NATIONS, TOWER OF BABEL
ACTS 1:15, 120 PRESENT ON THE DAY OF PENTECOST
GENESIS 6:3 120 YEARS DETERMINED FOR MANKIND

WINEPRESS OF REVELATION - GRAPE HARVEST
https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksea...

Hebrews 12:14 Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:

Exodus 34:22 “And you shall observe the Feast of Weeks, of the firstfruits of wheat harvest, and the Feast of Ingathering at the year’s end.

ASCENSION DAY MAY 25, 2017... OBAMA IN BERLIN AT THE THRONE OF SATAN, THE PERGAMUS ALTAR OF ZEUS (SEE REV 2:12-13)
10 DAYS OF PERSECUTION FINAL WARNING TO GREAT TRIBULATION?
MAY 25 ASCENSION DAY TO JUNE 4 PENTECOST?
Revelation 2:10 Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

NOTICE THE 10 DAYS OF PERSECUTION SAME CHAPTER AS THE PERGAMUS ALTAR OF ZEUS, THRONE OF SATAN. OBAMA GOES TO BERLIN TO THE THRONE OF SATAN AND THE 10 DAYS OF PERSECUTION BEGINS BEFORE RAPTURE?

"For Your Discernment"

IS THIS THE SIGN WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR? MIDNIGHT PENTECOST JUNE 3/4, 2017

Published on May 21, 2017

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Though we don't know the exact day or hour, we trust Jesus that He will come at the time our heavenly Father has planned. This week my hope is up more because I do wonder about ascension day. that 10 days between when Jesus rose to heaven and Shavuot/what we call Pentecost/the 50th day of the omer count must have reasoning behind it because God is like that--He plans, He is purposeful. I don't know the purpose, but maybe ascension day does relate to the church somehow.
There is persecution of the church now, in some places to death, other places to prison or other attack, but we know the church does not enter the 2520 days.
We walk by faith, not by sight----our hearts turn to Jesus in trust because of who He is, His character no matter what is going on in our world or in the skies. During the coming 70th week of Daniel/time of Jacob's trouble, people will have a whole lot of "sign" going on, supernatural judgements and spiritual attack to a degree that is exponentially more than we have ever known.

It will be great to be able to meet you face to face in heaven and realize we waited for the Lord together.

so many different dates get muddled in my head, but here is Hebcal for the omer count. on their count, the 40th day of the omer is today, but here we are...
https://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?v=1&maj=on&min=on&nx=on&mf=on&ss=on&mod=on&o=on&i=off&year=2017&month=x&yt=G&lg=s&d=on&c=off&geo=geoname&zip=&city=&geonameid=&b=18&m=50&.s=Create+Calendar#cal-2017-05

Torah calendar shows the 40th day of omer on sunset May 22 to sunset May 23, with Ascension the next day sunset May 23 to sunset May 24
http://www.torahcalendar.com/Calendar.asp?YM=Y2017M2

And then there is the Gregorian calendar as Valerie said, Ascension day being on May 25.
This year, in Israel the 50th anniversary of the unification of Jerusalem as a result of the six day war, falls on May 24, the same day as Torah calendar has Ascension day.
https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/israel/

Lots of reason to be of good cheer, especially because our Lord Jesus is so wonderful, it will be the best day of all whenever He calls us! Maranatha!

Thanks again Regina, for your further input into this interesting subject. I too hope to meet all of you in Heaven, very soon I believe. The time of the Lord's coming is at hand, and we can speculate on date after date, but only God knows, the exact day or hour, for we know it is nearer now even at the doors. The time for some Christians to wake up from sleep, and realize that our salvation and redemption of our bodies, is nearer than when we first believed.

The night is far gone, the Day of the Rapture is at hand. Let us put on the armour of light, Jesus, whom dwells within every born again Christian. For those who are doing the works of darkness, partakers of evil, repent, and put on the Light Armor Jesus, for the benefit of your eternal soul, ignore, the gratification, desires, for the flesh. Jesus is the only way to Heaven.

Jesus is Coming at any moment now, be prepared to meet your Lord, very soon, and walk in the light of day, for if you are a child of God, you have nothing to hide, or to be ashamed of when you stand before, the Son of God. Let everyone of us, strive to hear those comforting words from Jesus, well done, my good and faithful Servant...Come and enjoy the place and rewards I have prepared for you and all those who love me.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Romans 13:11–14

11 Besides this you know the time, that the hour has come for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed. 12 The night is far gone; the day is at hand. So then let us cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light. 13 Let us walk properly as in the daytime, not in orgies and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and sensuality, not in quarreling and jealousy. 14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires.

When the Day of Pentecost had Fully Come... SUDDENLY! DAY 39 - MAY 24, 2017 "Ascension-Pentecost"

Published on May 24, 2017
Acts 1:4-2:4

My Comments after watching and listening to this video.

Ascension is on May 25th,2017 today is a "key" day. Jesus left the disciples with great expectation told to wait in Jerusalem a blessing to come, not many days to come.

Pentecost is on June 4/5 2017

When the day of Pentecost had fully come, "SUDDENLY" THERE CAME A SOUND FROM HEAVEN, etc.

Day 40 counting from the OMER Ascension today, Pentecost in 10 days.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1382368&cmd=show

Maranatha,

Valerie

Jack Langford: The Pentecostal Rapture

Jack Langford: The Pentecostal Rapture

Published on May 17, 2017
Pentecost is the only Feast day which was looked upon by Jewish teachers as a “mystery” Feast, a Feast which was identified with a time of Gentile redemption. In fact, we shall see that the apostle Paul uses terminology pointing to the Feast of Pentecost and to the Offering at Pentecost in regards to the future resurrection of the Church. We also discover that this is the only Feast on Israel’s liturgical calendar which could typify the Rapture of the Church and at the very same time not be subject to the error of “date setting” in terms of its prophetic fulfillment.

In other words, we shall find that a Pentecostal Rapture of the Church does not violate the principle doctrine of “imminence” in connection with the expectancy of the Rapture coming of Christ.