Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SHOCKING: By The Rapture Taking Place in 2017 Could Bring This VIDEO Prediction to Fulfillment..

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

"For Your Discernment"

THE LAST PRESIDENT: GIVEN POWER TO CONTINUE 42 MONTHS - ANTI-CHRIST OBAMA WILL RETURN IN JULY 2017

Published on Nov 24, 2016

Rev 13:5 : Power Was Given Him to Continue 42 Months (Begins July 20, 2017)

Bible Prophecy HAS TO BE FULFILLED..
Revelation 13:

A Presidential term is 48 Months, so to Continue would mean he is continuing the REMAINING TIME LEFT of the term, which would be 42 Months.

Subtract 6 Months from 48 Months and that's 42 Months, which would BEGIN 6 Months from January 20th 2017 (Inauguration Day) = JULY 20th! - Or So?
Stay Rapture Ready!

Daniel 11: 20 Then shall stand up (Be Elected) in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within FEW DAYS he shall be DESTROYED, neither in anger, nor in battle.

TRUMP Will be DESTROYED SOON! This is why the Anti-Christ (Obama) will be given Power to complete the remainder of trumps Term. 42 Months.

OBAMA WILL BE THE LAST PRESIDENT - WHICH OBAMA?
The First Beast
Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
Rev 13:4 And they worshiped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshiped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

The Second Beast - Baphomet
Rev 13:11 And I beheld ANOTHER BEAST coming up out of the earth; and "sHE" had TWO HORNS like a lamb, and "sHE" spake as a Dragon. (Drag-queen)
Rev 13:12 And "sHE" exercise all the power of the first beast before "sHIM", and caused the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast (Barack Obama), whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev 13:13 And "sHE" does great wonders, so that "sHE" makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Rev 13:14 And deceive them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which "sHE" had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
Rev 13:15 And "sHE" had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Rev 13:16 And "sHE" caused ALL, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to RECEIVE A MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had THE MARK, or THE NAME of the beast, or THE NUMBER of his NAME.
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. = 666 OR 18 =

Jesus Christ is Coming Now! If you are Not Saved? Do So Now!

WARNING.........REPENT........NOW!..........TIME IS UP!

(Isaiah 55:6) - Seek God While He Man Be Found!! - **Time Is Now!
(1 John 1:9) - ** Jesus Died For Your Sins! - All Sin Forgiven! Just Ask?

(Romans 10:9-10) Repent ,Confess, Believe -
This is How You're Saved! - PRAY OUT LOUD!

"Dear Heavenly Father,
I am a sinner, and I am Guilty of Sin against you. I REPENT and turn from all Sin. I'm Sorry for my Sins. Please Forgive Me Of My Sins. I forgive, everyone that has offended me, including my Family, My Friends, and My Enemies. So Lord I ask you to forgive me of ALL OF MY SINS. I believe that Jesus died for my sins on the Cross, was buried, and rose from the dead On the 3rd Day. Come into my Heart and be My Lord and Savior. Thank you for dying for my sins. Thank you for forgiving me. From this day forward I will Live for you, and follow you. Satan I renounce you. you are not my god. I will not serve you. I choose JESUS as my Lord and Savior. In Jesus name I Pray, Amen.

MY COMMENTS:

"TRUMP Will be DESTROYED SOON! This is why the Anti-Christ (Obama) will be given Power to complete the remainder of trumps Term. 42 Months."

In reply to the quotation by the author above, I don't believe that Trump will be Destroyed, however, it is more probable, that Trump, Pence, and other major men and women, in government who have accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior, will be Raptured...Therefore, the left behind remanent unsaved of all parties with the majority from the Democratic Party, will take over the reigns, and Obama could very easily take over the continuance of the presidency in defiance of new elections. Due to the country still being divided over the Trump election, along with born again Christians missing, Obama will be a shoein, slipping his way back into power without any objections, or uprising.

Trump, is a born again Christian, & I'm fairly sure that Pence is as well. Many others who serve under Trump's administration are also saved and have received our Lord Jesus. Therefore, this could very well be the Year for our departure at the Rapture! However, it may not occur sometime in or by July 20, 2017 as the author suggested, but may occur no later than September 23rd, 2017, with the great alignment of planets, in Virgo. Use your godly discernment.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: SHOCKING: By The Rapture Taking Place in 2017 Could Bring This VIDEO Prediction to Fulfillment

My Replies, to the Author's Comments:

Author: Subtract 6 Months from 48 Months and that's 42 Months, which would BEGIN 6 Months from January 20th 2017 (Inauguration Day) = JULY 20th! - Or So?

Stay Rapture Ready!

My Reply: This could be a possibility, however, it is a prediction, but not a confirmation that this will be the case, by or on July 20, 2017. It could very well be by or on September 23rd, 2017 this should also be taken into consideration.

Author: Daniel 11: 20 Then shall stand up (Be Elected) in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within FEW DAYS he shall be DESTROYED, neither in anger, nor in battle.

My Reply: I believe this is speaking of Obama who was elected twice beforehand, and has been a raiser of taxes. God will be the one to destroy him and send Satan incarnate in the A.C. back to the pit. Remember with God, a day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day, therefore he will be destroyed within a "few days", could equal a "short period of time".

Author: TRUMP Will be DESTROYED SOON! This is why the Anti-Christ (Obama) will be given Power to complete the remainder of trumps Term. 42 Months.[/b]

My Reply - In reply to the quotation by the author above, I don't believe that Trump will be Destroyed, however, it is more probable, that Trump, Pence, and other major men and women, in government who have accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior, will be Raptured.....see full reply and reasons below:

MY COMMENTS:

"TRUMP Will be DESTROYED SOON! This is why the Anti-Christ (Obama) will be given Power to complete the remainder of trumps Term. 42 Months."

In reply to the quotation by the author above, I don't believe that Trump will be Destroyed, however, it is more probable, that Trump, Pence, and other major men and women, in government who have accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior, will be Raptured...Therefore, the left behind remanent unsaved of all parties with the majority from the Democratic Party, will take over the reigns, and Obama could very easily take over the continuance of the presidency in defiance of new elections. Due to the country still being divided over the Trump election, along with born again Christians missing, Obama will be a shoein, slipping his way back into power without any objections, or uprising.

Trump, is a born again Christian, & I'm fairly sure that Pence is as well. Many others who serve under Trump's administration are also saved and have received our Lord Jesus. Therefore, this could very well be the Year for our departure at the Rapture! However, it may not occur sometime in or by July 20, 2017 as the author suggested, but may occur no later than September 23rd, 2017, with the great alignment of planets, in Virgo. Use your godly discernment.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: SHOCKING: By The Rapture Taking Place in 2017 Could Bring This VIDEO Prediction to Fulfillment

Here are some of the people I have been able to confirm that they are born again Christians. I'm sure there are many more, you can search the internet if you like to see for yourself. THEREFORE, IT SURE MAKES SENSE DOESN'T IT, THAT THEY ARE THE BRIDE OF CHRIST ALSO, AND WILL BE RAPTURED ALONG WITH ALL OF THE LAYPERSONS LIKE OURSELVES, ALSO THE BRIDE OF CHRIST! AMEN! MARANATHA! Valerie

Trump’s New Executive Cabinet, Filled with Born-Again Christians

https://www.electionforum.org/2016-presidential-election/trumps-new-executive-cabinet-filled-born-christians/

Just Another Sinner, Born Again
The claim that Donald Trump has come to Jesus follows a long pattern of redemption narratives among American evangelicals.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/trump-born-again/489269/

Pence is a Born Again Christian

http://religionandpolitics.org/2016/10/10/the-christian-worldview-of-mike-pence/

Pence was raised in an Irish-Catholic, Democratic-voting family in Columbus, Indiana. He even considered becoming a priest. He met his wife of 30 years, Karen, at Mass at a Catholic church in Indianapolis. Yet, as Pence told the Christian Broadcasting Network in 2010, during his freshman year at Hanover College, while attending a Christian music festival, “I gave my life to Jesus Christ and that changed everything.”

Much has been made of the fact that Pence at one time described himself as an “evangelical Catholic.” However, Pence has become reticent about the shift in his faith identity, according to Craig Fehrman, who wrote a 2013 profile of him for Indianapolis Monthly. Instead, he prefers to call himself an “ordinary Christian.” Pence “was torn between his family’s faith and background and a new more exciting faith,” Ferhman explained.

Pence continued to call himself a Catholic until the mid-1990s, when he began attending an evangelical megachurch in Indianapolis. In her story about Pence’s evolving faith, Michelle Boorstein of The Washington Post noted that it was during this period when “white evangelicals and conservative Catholics in the United States started to realize they had a lot more in common than their more denominationally tribal parents realized.” Together, Catholics and evangelical Christians worked to protect “traditional marriage” and enforce greater abortion restrictions.

"For Your Discernment"

The RAPTURE before June 7th 2017?

Published on Oct 5, 2016
http://kbwealth4u.com/rapture.htm - WARNING! The Rapture is in 2017! ARE YOU READY?

http://kbwealth4u.com/hell.htm - Are YOU going to Heaven or HELL?

"For Your Discernment"

The RAPTURE before June 7th 2017? (UPDATE)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI1I6UmnoNI&spfreload=10

Published on Jan 23, 2017

"For Your Discernment"

The RAPTURE (at Pentecost) before June 7th 2017? (Confirmations)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJZnDWAqmtg

Published on Feb 11, 2017