Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DNA Analysis Reveals Jesus' Father Not Human

"Fair Use for information & Educational Purposes"

Published on Aug 31, 2016
This DNA analysis reveals that Jesus Christ's father is not human, confirming The Virgin Birth and that Jesus is the Son of God. The miraculous nature of the blood was confirmed when the dried blood of Jesus Christ and the Ark of the Covenant were discovered simultaneously; Jesus' blood had spilled through the cracks in the ground at the crucifixion site and onto the lost Ark. This discovery would have made international front page news, but for a total corporate news media blackout. It was quietly but excitedly reported by Christian news networks.

When scientists tested the dried, two-thousand-year-old "dead" blood, they were able to analyze its chromosomes—which is only possible with living blood. Upon further analysis, the blood was found to contain twenty-three chromosomes from the mother—as is normal—but only one chromosome from the father. Most of the scientists who analyzed the blood were atheist or agnostic prior to conducting the analysis, yet it was reported that all non-Christian scientists involved converted to Christianity after the DNA analysis revealed that Jesus' father was not human.

In lieu of this archaeological, scientific, and circumstantial evidence, it is clear that Yahushua Ha'Mashiach (Jesus the Messiah) is the genetic offspring of the God of Israel. The precious blood of Jesus, spilled onto the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant (hidden underground, directly under the crucifixion site), is evidence of the compassionate, skillful—and ironic—mystical blood ritual enacted by Jesus's biological father, Yahuveh (YHVH), for the purpose of the forgiveness of the sins of the world that He so loves. Three days after Jesus died, the Lord God of Israel resurrected and glorified him (made Him immortal). Lord Jesus is clearly the prophesied Messiah and Son of God. We eagerly await the return of our King, Yahushua Ha'Mashiach!
----------------------------------------------

Re: DNA Analysis Reveals Jesus' Father Not Human

Valerie,

Now, this is what I call fantastic news!!!

First "the" Shroud of Turin showing Jesus' crucified image, when He arose from the dead; and now His own precious shed blood on the cross dripping through to the Ark of the Covenant.

Why, even these "once" atheist scientists are having their eyes opened to our one "true" God...and that Jesus is who He says He is, too. Awesome!!!

Thank YOU, Jesus, for leaving all this proof behind, proving that you ARE who you said that you are. I've always believed in you.

Maranatha!

Tammy

Tammy S.
Valerie,

Now, this is what I call fantastic news!!!

First "the" Shroud of Turin showing Jesus' crucified image, when He arose from the dead; and now His own precious shed blood on the cross dripping through to the Ark of the Covenant.

Why, even these "once" atheist scientists are having their eyes opened to our one "true" God...and that Jesus is who He says He is, too. Awesome!!!

Thank YOU, Jesus, for leaving all this proof behind, proving that you ARE who you said that you are. I've always believed in you.

Maranatha!

Tammy

Tammy,

That is awesome news indeed, it should be an eye opener especially for those who do not believe God. For lukewarm believers it is strengthening assurance of their faith, and confirmation that Jesus, is the Son of God, The Father & the Son Jesus are one, Amen!

For true believers in Jesus we need no proof, for we know Jesus abides within us
through God's Holy Spirit.

Thank You Jesus, for loving me, and for dying for my sins, so that I am cleansed by your precious blood spilled for me, and the world, on Calvary. I love You my Lord and God, Jesus, forevermore! Awaiting your arrival at the imminent Rapture any time now. Praying Lord, I will see that day come while I'm still in my Earthly body.
Come Lord Jesus Come.

God Bless,

Valerie

Amen!