Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Urgent Prayer Needed for a Young Family's Loss of their Loved One! Rest in Peace "Washington"

Please take a few minutes just to stop and pray for this young family, who just lost, their loved one to death, due to cancer. "Washington" died yesterday in hospital at the age of 38 due to stage 4 cancer, leaving behind his loved ones. His wife Melissa, their 11 year old daughter Kayla, & their 16 year old Son Christian. His loss extends to his parents who are both still alive along with his brother & sister, many extended family members as well. He was married to Melissa who happens to be my daughter Lora's husband's Sister; Roland's Brother-in-law.

The family is deeply grieving over the loss of Washington, because he was so loved by his family, and friends. He had no idea he had full blown cancer, due to his reassurance from family doctor, that his stomach pain was due to acid reflux..how wrong the doctor's diagnosis turned out to be, costing Washington his life.

My husband and I remember Washington during gatherings birthdays for our grandchildren, etc., and he was one of the nicest, kindest, person you could ever meet. He was a excellent father, and equally a good husband, he will be sorely missed by all those who loved him, especially his children, who were expecting their dad to come home.

This will be a very hard time for this family, with funeral arrangements, and all the necessary paperwork and preparation for his interment, and an awake, to celebrate his life. They desperately need prayer for strength, to get through these trying days just ahead, and continued remembrance in prayer, for the days, weeks, months, and years ahead for them.

I believe, that prayer will uphold them, and give them strength, to make their final preparations, and to carry on, knowing that some day down the road they will all be reunited in heaven, with him once again in the presence of Jesus.

My sincere condolences to his wife, children, mother, father, brother, sister, and all extended family & friends.

"Rest in the arms of Jesus, Washington, your work on Earth is complete, and your new life begins in heaven in a place Jesus has prepared for you."

Heavenly God and Father, I pray for this young family especially for their loss
of their loved one, Washington; a husband, father, son, brother, brother-in-law, uncle...friend. Grant them your peace Jesus that surpasses all understanding, and strengthen them daily, to lift up one another, and live their lives according to God's will and plan for them. Comfort them, during these trying times ahead, assuring them, that it's not goodbye forevermore, instead, we'll see you one day again, later on, down that straight and narrow path which leads to heaven. Jesus, Let your presence be felt by all those who gather together in Washington's memory, which will surely console them, that they are never alone and can call on you day or night; in Jesus name I pray. Amen & Amen

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Re: Urgent Prayer Needed for a Young Family's Loss of their Loved One! Rest in Peace "Washington"

Dear Valerie, I just read your post and want to offer my prayers too.

Dear Lord, please reach down to this dear family, each of them, and bless them with your peace and sustaining strength.Infuse them with courage to go on without their dear one and keep their hearts and minds focused on you and your care for them through the coming days through their pain and sadness. Let them know the depth of your love for them, each one, and that many hearts cry with them in their loss.

In Jesus' precious Name,

Amen.

Re: Urgent Prayer Needed for a Young Family's Loss of their Loved One! Rest in Peace "Washington"

Michelle
Dear Valerie, I just read your post and want to offer my prayers too.

Dear Lord, please reach down to this dear family, each of them, and bless them with your peace and sustaining strength.Infuse them with courage to go on without their dear one and keep their hearts and minds focused on you and your care for them through the coming days through their pain and sadness. Let them know the depth of your love for them, each one, and that many hearts cry with them in their loss.

In Jesus' precious Name,

Amen.

God Bless you Michelle, for your prayers for this grieving family; may the good Lord in turn meet your needs, and especially comfort you during your times of trials and tribulation, which God's children experience. I'm still remembering you, your daughter and granddaughter in my prayers every time the Lord brings your family to mind.

Prayer is so powerful, in Jesus' name, for it could move mountains, I believe. It's so powerful, that those who have prayed, Jesus has moved the hearts of many towards this family; Washington's boss offered to pay for the funeral, and that is such a big help, since there was no life insurance. Thanks be to God, for hearing and answer prayers for them. God is so good, loving, kind, and merciful.

Every one of us, can rely on the Lord to be there for us in our darkest hour. We know that Jesus is the light of the world, who dispels the darkness with his coming brightness of His light, so we can see clearly the narrow path we should follow Him, which leads to our Heavenly Home.

God Bless,

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Sunday afternoon, my husband and I went to the funeral home, to give our condolences to Washington's family, and to visit the repose body. Death, has changed his body completely, almost unrecognizable, the smiling young face was drawn, and all signs of a young man we knew, was gone, but a shell left lying in the coffin. Many people attended to pay their final respect to the Washington & his family. There were there to remember the life he lived, and the people who were a part of it. His boss, with such generosity paid for the whole funeral, and paid Melissa his bereaved wife her husbands earns, while he lay in hospital fighting for his life. Prayers work, God listens, and always provides according to His will and purpose.

Monday morning, after the church service, he will be taken to the cemetery where his
reposed body will be put to rest and final intermittent. It suppose to rain tomorrow,and it just happens that he will be buried on our youngest Granddaughter's Allison's 10th Birthday, which he and his wife, children attended to throughout the years. It will also would have been their church wedding anniversary....how sad, but true. The strange coincidence he died on my Mother's birthday, April 24th.

I expressed to his wife, Melissa, that many on this site have been praying for the family. She expressed, her sincere gratitude, ask me to thank all who have been praying...Thank You and God Bless!

I will never forget his kind, smiling face, and look forward to meeting him one day in heaven. For now, I will continue to uplift his family in my prayers. May the Lord be present tomorrow at his burial, to comfort, those left behind who are grieving, and let the Lord's presence console them and bring them, divine peace tha surpasses all understanding.

Rest in the Arms of Jesus, young man, your new life has begun; we will miss you!

Thank you for your prayers, and please should the good Lord bring this family to mind, remember to continue to keep them in your prayers; Melissa, Kayla, & Christian.

God Bless,

Valerie

Washington
January 08, 1979 - April 24, 2017

P.S. There was an autopsy done to determine the cause of death; he had a large tumor in his stomach, along with lymphoma. It was too late, the cancer had spread, and
nothing man or woman could do medically could save him.

Update: Since Washington's burial on Monday May 1st, it has been pouring rain and raining most of the past five days. It suppose to continue until Sunday, which we are expecting rain mixed with snow flurries. Some areas close to Lake Ontario are seeing flooding now and people have been evacuated . Thank God we're higher up on a Mountain side, and to date we have been spared. Thanks be to God.

I just wanted update, on how your prayers have been miraculously working on this family's behalf. God is good, and all His people said Amen!!!

Prayers are moving in a mighty way, Thanks be to God.

Washington's boss paid all the funeral costs, etc., plus he set up a fund at work for his children.

His wife, Melissa, found out that the mortgage payments were insured, therefore, the house they live in is now paid for in full, praise God. They can stay in their home, thank God. Plus there was an employee insurance policy at her deceased husband's work which will pay most of the outstanding personal debt. Plus a close friend set up a fund me page, people have been generous and kind. I thank God first and foremost, and once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all and any prayers for this family; God is moving for this family in the most wondrous and mysterious ways. Just a note, his Son is struggling with his faith, and needs prayers for understanding why, his prayers for his father to live were not answered, instead God took his father.

God Bless,

Thanks for your prayers!!!

Valerie