Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Phone Call--Rapture--April 16th--1111

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

'FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT"

REMEMBER ONLY GOD KNOWS THE EXACT DAY AND HOUR OF THE RAPTURE - THIS IS FOR YOU INTEREST ONLY!

WOULD BE GREAT IF IT TURNED OUT TO BE OUR RAPTURE DAY THIS EASTER/RESURRECTION SUNDAY.

Published on Apr 5, 2017
A brother in Christ contacted me after seeing my video called "Re, why an April rapture is on my mind" . The Lord had given him the same prophesy that I had gotten. In this video I have him on the phone talking about what the Lord showed him. My story with this goes back to 1994 and the meaning of what the Lord showed me has unfolded in the past two years, now confirmed by this brother.

Re: Phone Call--Rapture--April 16th--1111

That would be great, indeed, but I'm not holding my breath. We'll see what Easter Sunday brings. Hallelujah if it brings our departure! =)

Kathy,

I totally agree! Would be awesome, however, time will tell.

By the way April 16th, will be "exactly One Year, when we brought Daisy home that very day to live with us a year ago... April 16, 2017 Easter Sunday, Rapture?, and One Year Anniversary!!! Thanks be to God!, Hallelujah and a big AMEN !!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

At least you're able to have a dog. Our new landlord won't let us have one, or a cat, either. [pout] Guess I'll have to wait until I'm in Heaven before I can have a dog and/or cat again.

Valerie & Kathy--

I too totally agree. That that would be totally awesome for us to be taken on our much anticipated Rapture Flight To Heaven, **THIS** coming Easter Sunday!!!

You know what? I was also thinking about this coming May 27 (b/c Jesus was taken up 5/27/A.D. 30). Here are the verses that are found in Acts 1:9-11 KJV...

9 And when He (Jesus) had spoken these
things, while they beheld, He was tak-
en up; and a cloud received Him out of
their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly to-
toward heaven as He went up, behold, two
men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee,
why stand ye gazing up into heaven?
this same Jesus, which is taken up
from you into heaven, shall so come
in like manner as ye have seen Him go
into heaven.

This event took place 40 days & 40 nights later, after Jesus had risen from the dead, did it not?

However the case, I (like the two of you) hope that April 16 - 11:11 is indeed the time of our Rapture.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Again I stress, only God knows the "exact day and hour"!

Nuclear War seems to be on the horizon with North Korea, promises of detonating a nuclear bomb by their leader Kim this Saturday April 15th, 2017 celebrating the Birthday of their first communist leader perhaps the Rapture may occur now at any moment. Yes it's very possible it could take place on Easter/Resurrection Sunday morning April 16th, the Lord may come for His bride at the Rapture that day, the day before, even the day after.

Fear not the Lord is with us, and God will surely protect His own, until Jesus comes for His bride at the Rapture.

Oh what Joy it would bring to my heart, if the Rapture should be that close now. We could celebrate in Heaven with Jesus His resurrection, for we know He is alive and lives, and so shall we together, forevermore.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie
Again I stress, only God knows the "exact day and hour"!

Nuclear War seems to be on the horizon with North Korea, promises of detonating a nuclear bomb by their leader Kim this Saturday April 15th, 2017 celebrating the Birthday of their first communist leader perhaps the Rapture may occur now at any moment. Yes it's very possible it could take place on Easter/Resurrection Sunday morning April 16th, the Lord may come for His bride at the Rapture that day, the day before, even the day after.

Fear not the Lord is with us, and God will surely protect His own, until Jesus comes for His bride at the Rapture.

Oh what Joy it would bring to my heart, if the Rapture should be that close now. We could celebrate in Heaven with Jesus His resurrection, for we know He is alive and lives, and so shall we together, forevermore.

Maranatha!

Valerie

AMEN!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy