Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Shroud of Turin - Template of Time & Testimony of Christ's Body (Luis Vega)

Valerie & Kathy--

There's new film coming out that's titled--A Case For Christ that has to do with the Shroud of Turin. It is, I believe...is coming to a theater near you.

Also, coming to a theater near you, is The Passion of the Christ sequel--Golgotha. I know this, because I've seen it advertised on TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) TV channel.

Anyhoo, I just thought that I would let you know about these two films. OK!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: The Shroud of Turin - Template of Time & Testimony of Christ's Body (Luis Vega)

Tammy S.
Valerie & Kathy--

There's new film coming out that's titled--A Case For Christ that has to do with the Shroud of Turin. It is, I believe...is coming to a theater near you.

Also, coming to a theater near you, is The Passion of the Christ sequel--Golgotha. I know this, because I've seen it advertised on TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) TV channel.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Tammy for the information; it's good you took the time to let us know, as some like myself were not aware of it.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie
Tammy S.
Valerie & Kathy--

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Tammy for the information; it's good you took the time to let us know, as some like myself were not aware of it.

Maranatha!

Valerie

You're most very welcome, Valerie. I was most happy to do thus.

Maranatha!
Tammy

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on Mar 19, 2017
Solid Oval Object Under The Beard
http://shroud3d.com/findings/solid-ov...
Shroud of Turin: From discovery of Photographic Negative, to 3D Information, to Quantum Hologram - video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-TL4...

2018 UPDATE! SHROUD OF TURIN REVEALS SECRETS | STRANGE END TIMES SIGNS

The Two Preachers
Published on Feb 19, 2018

New 2018 Update - Was the Shroud of Turin the actual cloth that Jesus was wrapped in after He was crucified? This is a fascinating subject; there have been some amazing breakthroughs in understanding the Shroud of Turin.

Real Face of Jesus Christ from the Shroud of Turin - New Framed Pictures

Ray Downing
Published on Jul 8, 2016

http://www.raydowning.com/jesus-store...

CGI reconstruction of Jesus' live appearance

maxavail
Published on Mar 31, 2013

This awesome CGI reconstruction of Jesus' live appearance was done by Macbeth Studios, led by Ray Downing, using the traces left by Christ's body on His burial shroud, kept, to this day, in the city of Turin, Italy.
The excerpt is taken from History Channel's documentary titled "The Lost 40 Days of Jesus" and depicts the moment when the resurrected Jesus presents Himself to Mary Magdalene.
As unbelievable as it may seem to viewers, the Jesus you can see in this video is entirely computer generated and may be the closest thing to seeing Christ in this life, before we meet Him in Heaven.

SHROUD A NEW ASTONISHING PHENOMENON DISCOVERED IN THIS FIND

spacereinstitute
Published on Sep 1, 2017

Photogrammetric restitution on the Shroud of Turin has revealed a previously unknown phenomenon that opens up new horizons for science.
The strength of this discovery is stressed by the fact that the geometrical data used for restitution can be verified with tools that are accessible to everyone.
The discovery was made by the INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR ADVANCED STUDIES OF SPACE REPRESENTATION SCIENCES
WWW.SPACE REPRESENTATION INSTITUTE.IT

SHROUD IS EYE WITNESS TO THE RESURRECTION!!!

GoodShepard Film Productions
Published on May 8, 2016
Do you want your LIGHT and the light of those you LOVE to shine forever?
The Shroud witness is telling you this is possible!
This video should have 7 billion views. It is important news for every person on this Earth. Unless one does not think eternal life and where they may be for all eternity is a matter of importance.