Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I never felt more hopeful about tomorrow...

Valerie
Hi Tammy,

I totally agree with you, with a big "AMEN"!!!

I couldn't have said it better myself. AMEN!!!!

We all know that "Amen" means "I Believe" Therefore, let's all join
together, and say, "Amen, Jesus your coming is imminent, and at hand.
Come Lord Jesus comme, Amen!!! Lord Jesus Amen!!!

You've got to watch and listen to Pastor Paul Begley's video below:
One dream that has come to pass, and another one, that is yet to be fulfilled.
God Bless Donald Trump, for God is with him. Amen!

"Prophetic Dream Of Obama Scheme Against Trump Is Remarkably Accurate"

Published on Mar 4, 2017
A powerful "Prophetic Dream" of President Obama scheme against trump is remarkably accurate http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com

Hi Valerie!

I too, say a hardy AMEN!!!

Especially now that the Zero's (AND his twice as evil cohorts) scheme has been exposed.

I surely hope 'n' pray that Paul's friend's dream message has been sent to President Trump, so that he can have "this" proof that Zero was behind the bugging of Trump Tower BEFORE he (Donald) was formerly elected into Office. WOW!!! Because after all, proof IS in the pudding, isn't it!?

Then VP Mike Pence could, with both of Pres. Trump's ...invite both Paul Begley AND his friend, to the White House, to pray over him (Trump).

As far as I'm concerned, I hope this meeting happens between the above mentioned parties too, don't you!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: I never felt more hopeful about tomorrow...

Valerie,

I should've copied this down as I was watching this scroll across the bottom of the FoxNews TV screen...

As I mentioned in my opening post to this, my thread...about an increase in earthquakes. I took notice of something about the lengthening of the EQ fault line that starts from Tijuana, Mexico, that travels north up the California coastline of San Diego, and way north towards Long Beach (permanent home of Queen Mary).

Surely, this EQ vault line must be of a prophetic nature...such as under Jesus' Matthew 24 words that herolds sudden destruction, soon after our Rapture &/or as we're being takened?

Have you too, heard about this new major EQ fault line? Could the Baja Peninsula be on the brink of breaking off from Southern California?

Maranatha!
Tammy