Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My family and I are moving this week.

My mother, sister, and I are leaving our current rental house to move into a new one here in town. If all goes as hoped, we'll be officially moved into our new home by the end of this coming weekend, if not sooner. We'll have to either move our TV cable service to our new home or get satellite (probably Direct TV), when we do; since my sister and I get our Internet via cable, we will need one or the other.

I don't know how long it'll take to get either TV service, but I do know that until we do, we won't have Internet access since we're not getting it through AT&T. I just wanted to let you all know now, so you won't be alarmed when you don't hear from me for a period of time. I don't know yet on which we day we will complete our move, but I wanted to tell you now, before our Internet is disrupted. Also, we could use your prayers that our move will go smoothly. Thanks!

Kathy G.

Re: My family and I are moving this week.

Hi Kathy!

Thank you sooo very much for giving us heads-up about you & your family moving to a new home. You'll still be living on Oklahoma, won't you!?

Lotsa of people that get Dish, Direct TV, &/or other such Satelite related TV services, come out realizing that they shouldn't have subscribed to these services...due such lousy services they get. That's why it's best to go with Cable-TV, for which you get "much" AND faster Internet service.

Anyhoo, I will indeed be keeping you & your family in my ers. OK!?

'n'

Maranatha!
Tammy

Well, if cable is an option where we're moving to, that's what we'll continue to get. Otherwise, it'll have to be satellite.

We'll still be living in the same town where we've lived for the past 10 years, so there's no danger that we'll be leaving Oklahoma! =) In fact, the new rental is just a 5-minute drive from where we're still living at the moment.

Thanks for your prayers!

Kathy,

I hope and pray that your moves goes well, and you and your family will get into your new home, without much stress. Thank you for letting us know, and I hope you'll be hooked up for internet service asap for your sake. Take your time in getting your new place in order. In the meantime, I will keep you and your family in my nightly prayers along with all brothers and sisters in Christ here.

God Bless,

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Thanks, Valerie. Thanks, all of you!

Well, we are officially in the process of packing and moving our things to the new house. How long that's going to take, we don't know, because we don't have enough boxes, and at the moment, there's only one man available to help us--one of my cousins. We'd like to be finished moving by tonight, but there's no guarantee on that; we'll just have to wait and see.

We've made the decision to switch our TV and Internet to DirectTV, which is available through AT%T. We've learned that our local cable won't be available to set up our cable or our Internet service at the new rented house for another 20 working days, which adds up to about a month from now. Since none of us wants to be without TV for that long, and since my sister and I also don't want to be without Internet for another month, we've decided to switch to satellite. How long it'll be until that's set up, we don't know yet; first, the satellite company has to get our new landlord's permission to set it up. But when my sister and I have our Internet back, I'll let you know.

Good news--I'm back!!

We had to wait a good while before getting our cable and Internet back, but now I'm back online.

Hi Kathy, I'm glad to hear you're back!

Missed your input here at RFTH.

I'm sure you're glad you can get back online again, and watch TV.

Once you're use to using something everyday, and it's gone, we seem to miss it much more. Otherwise we take things for granted, and don't appreciate them as much.

Anyway, I'm glad it was sooner than the 20 days you had expected.

Still praying, you get settle in your new home soon.

God Bless!

Valerie

20 working days, to be precise.

Yeah, really! We missed them both so much.

Hi Kathy!

Welcome back to RFTH!!!

I am in total agreement with Valerie, re: her above post. For I too, have been there as well.

I'm sooo very glad that you're back onboard our favorite MB, and am finally about to add your input too.

'n'

Maranatha!
Tammy

Aww, thanks, Tammy! You, too, Valerie.

Hi Kathy,

Have you finally been able to settle into your new premises?

Moving, is tiring as is, but setting up a new place, can also take a toll on
some people, depending on their age, and on how much stuff they have to put away.

I hope you like your new home and neighborhood.

Don't work too hard, take it a day at a time.

Still remembering you and yours in my daily prayers.

Valerie