Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: September 23, 2017? What's going to happen?

Valerie,

Was that "the" answer that you agreed 100% w/Pastor J.D.!?

When he said that he didn't know "when" our impending imminent Rapture Flight To Heaven would happen?

If so--then we are just as much in the dark as we ever were, aren't we?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy,

That is not my reply to the video in question.

If you click on the youtube icon in the right hand corner on the video it will take you straight to the video on Youtube. Then when you get there, below the video click on "see more", and you'll see it's the person's comment who posted the video.

When I post a reply, I always state "My Comments" and sign my name to it...!

Hope this clears it up.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention, perhaps others had the same thoughts about it but didn't bother asking.

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Prophecy Revealed: Solar Eclipse & September 23 2017 Connected For Atonement"

Published on Apr 25, 2017
Powerful Revelation of the Solar Eclipse & September 23, 2017 wonder in the heavens by servant of God http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also Help Us Spread the Word https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr...

WHY IS SCOTT CLARKE NOT TALKING ABOUT MAY 25 IN RELATION TO THE REVELATION 12 SIGN?

Published on May 14, 2017
TO SEE ALL MOVEMENTS OF JUPITER IN VIRGO, SEE THIS VIDEO FROM THE 11:30 MARK

The Revelation 12 Sign | The Child Is Born September 23, 2017!

THE CATCH 22 OF THE SEPTEMBER 23 SIGN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoCOVVztJrs

Published on May 26, 2017

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

ETERNAL SABBATH TRUMPET ALIGNMENT 2017! RAPTURE WARNING!

Published on May 3, 2017

My Comments:

This person believes the Rapture will take place Sept.21, 2017 and the Holy Spirit will return 10 days later, on September 30th, 2017....etc.

This is video is intended for your interest, as well as your discernment...I emphasis, only God knows the exact day or hour; we know that the Rapture is near even at the doors. Valerie

"For your Discernment"

SURPRISING DATA SHOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON SEPT 30, 2017

Published on Jul 14, 2017

September 23rd...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zup_2Jd6mxU&t=103s

Published on Jul 29, 2017
Wonder in heaven

What an amazing preaching from Pastor Paul Begley! If that doesn't light your fire 🔥 and have your rapture shoes on then I don't know what else will?!!!!😂😂😂😂🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉I have goosebumps after watching that!

Thanks Valerie for posting!
💓Amanda

OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE FOR A SEPTEMBER 21-23, 2017, RAPTURE: PLEASE WATCH

Published on Jul 27, 2017
OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE FOR A SEPTEMBER 21-23, 2017, RAPTURE. I AM NOT COMFORTABLE WITH ANYONE BANKING ON A DAY RAPTURE WILL HAPPEN BECAUSE JESUS SAID THAT GOD IS THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS THE ACTUAL DATE. IT IS IMPORTANT, HOWEVER, FOR US TO LIVE QS IF RAPTURE WILL HAPPEN THE NEXT MOMENT. PLEASE WATCH, SHARE, AND SUBSCRIBE

His Star - A Possible 2 year marker to the Rapture

Published on Jun 30, 2017
When we read about the birth of Jesus, marked by the appearance of his star, we also read about wise men (believing gentiles), coming into the presence of Jesus around 2 years after his birth.

We also read that after they are before him, and absent from king Herod, that destruction, and tribulation falls upon Israel in the death of her children.

In this scenario if the wisemen represents the gentile church then it plays out in this manner: when the mainly gentile church comes before Jesus, then also at that time Israel & the world will experience judgment.

In 2015 his star appeared again, and if things are to play out according to what happened at that time, then in 2 years 2017 the believing gentiles should be before Jesus (arriving there by way of the rapture), and Israel and the world should come to be in judgment. We can only wait and see...

Heavenly Sign 2017

http://www.heavenlysign2017.com/supporting-data.html

This is well worth repeating. If you haven't watch it as yet, please do so. Maranatha! Valerie

Excellent Study - Could the Star of Bethlehem, be the sign of the Lord's soon coming at the Rapture?...it appeared again in 2015...be sure to watch this video to the end, very encouraging. Note Disclaimer not setting a date for the Rapture, it could happen well beforehand. Maranatha! Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

Published on Dec 27, 2016
Missionary Evangelist Robert Breaker talks about September 23, 2017, and the big "sign" in the heavens that many are talking about and how it might tie into the stars, and even the date of September 23, 2015.

For the video about September 23, 2015, go here:https://youtu.be/HB09F2PdXMw

Disclaimer: This video in no way attempts to "date" the rapture. Rather, it seeks only to present what many are presenting on the internet about possible events that may take place in the near future.

Rapture beforehand, tribulation, then the second coming after the 7 year tribulation. My Comment is from the scripture...Valerie:

Luke 21:28

The Coming of the Son of Man

25“ And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves, 26 people fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world. For the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 Now when these things begin to take place, straighten up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Apocalyptic September? 27 Major Disasters That Have Already Happened So Far This Month

Prophecy Update Videos
Published on Sep 11, 2017

Two major hurricanes, unprecedented earthquake swarms and wildfires roaring out of control all over the northwest United States – what else will go wrong next? Hurricane Harvey just broke the all-time record for rainfall in the continental United States, Hurricane Irma is so immensely powerful that it has been called “a lawnmower from the sky”, vast stretches of our country out west are literally being consumed by fire, and the magnitude-8.2 earthquake that just hit Mexico was completely unexpected. As I have stated so many times before, our planet is becoming increasingly unstable, but most people simply do not understand what is happening

All the signs of the last days are converging at the same time. Bible Prophecy is happening right before our eyes and like birth pains, the predicted events are happening more frequently and more intently. Never, in the history throughout the world have so many forces, including economic, scientific, techno-logic, ecologic, cultural, geopolitical, moral, spiritual and religion, converged together to bring this world that's already teetering over the edge into the abyss, to a point of no return.

Jesus said when you see all these signs happening, know that I am near, even at the door.

ON THE HORIZON Impending Rapture Update

HEAVENLY SIGN 2017
Published on Sep 11, 2017

Planet X/Nibiru Will Eclipse our Sun on September 23, 2017 -MUST SEE VIDEO

Cornelius Jones
Published on Sep 12, 2017

Planet X/Nibiru Will Eclipse our Sun on September 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wCRn5w_gGM&t=4s

Cornelius Jones

Here is the article from the Washington Post from 1983 about the mystery planet NASA discovered as big as Jupiter in our solar system

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1983/12/30/possibly-as-large-as-jupiter/1075b265-120a-4d40-9493-a8c523b76927/?utm_term=.42cc729dfc7a

Here is the link for the chart with the timeline connecting September 23, 2017 to the calculations in Daniel 12

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1nofir83bygMsK1ux_Nwy_zEts5UMyYqJVYsf-myhzaw/edit

Here is the Link to the very interesting video I mentioned:

https://youtu.be/gNurHaPYHwA

Re: Planet X/Nibiru Will Eclipse our Sun on September 23, 2017 -MUST SEE VIDEO

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus,

This has been on my mind, for month now, and I finally found an excellent video, which explains my thoughts much better than I could. It has to do with darkness covering the whole world during Jesus' death on the cross, and the Solar Eclipse that crossed and covered a 70 mile width of the U.S.A. on August 21st, 2017. The clue was this eclipse, as it is pointing to an even GREATER Solar eclipse on September 23,2017. *Note: Aug 21, 2017, has 3 21's, in the date first is the 21st day, second is 201 less 0 equals number 21, and the last one,add the single digits of this date 8+2+1+2+0+1+7= 21.

The day that Jesus died on the cross and the eclipse that happened when our Lord died; there was an total Solar eclipse that lasted 3 hours. However, this Solar eclipse was NOT caused by the moon between, the sun and earth, instead it was caused by a planet the size of Jupiter. A solar eclipse lasts for only 7 minutes, and this solar eclipse lasted for 3 hours.

Apparently this planet some call planet X or Niburu, is about to cause the exact same Solar eclipse ALL over the WORLD, on September 23,2017, which would last "for 3 hours". Everyone, could see the Revelation 12 sign, of the women, giving birth, etc. in the dark, however since this sign will occur during daylight time, everyone would not be able to see it, like they would in the dark. This would shock many to see such an event occur, and many would drop dead due to fear and their heart failing them.

Now my thought is; the vision of the darkness that I saw had nothing to do with me, means, that we are Raptured prior the complete darkness that would take place during 3 hours in the day between 12:00 - 3pm. The same timing when Jesus died on the cross.

I strongly believe, that the Rapture will take place between September 21 - 23, 2017. The bride will be Raptured beforehand prior to the complete darkness, which would take place on Sept 23rd..12:00-3:00pm.

Now if you see it STARTING to turn dark on this September 21 - 23 between the time I mentioned above then,...Look up the time is up; our redemption draws near.

This is NOT sayeth THE LORD; THIS IS MY OWN OPINION, AND MY BELIEF, THAT THE RAPTURE WOULD TAKE PLACE either on SEPT.21, or Sept. 22, AND EVEN LAST MINUTES BEFORE DARKNESS covers the earth completely ON SEPTEMBER 23, 2017.

The bride will be caught up before the WHOLE WORLD IS COMPLETED COVERED IN DARKNESS.

I'm not setting a date for the rapture, as I don't know the exact day or hour; but I do know, that it is so close, and this video, explains, exactly what I had on my mind and have been thinking the same all along...the Lord has revealed it to this man through study of the scripture, and I believe it's time to go home via the Rapture at long last.

If my opinion, my belief that the Rapture is so close, and It turns out to be wrong, then so be it, I would be wrong.

However, If my opinion, my belief turns out to be right, then no one will complain, because they will be rejoicing in heaven along with me.

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Valerie

Cornelius Jones

Planet X/Nibiru Will Eclipse our Sun on September 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wCRn5w_gGM&t=4s

Cornelius Jones

Here is the article from the Washington Post from 1983 about the mystery planet NASA discovered as big as Jupiter in our solar system

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1983/12/30/possibly-as-large-as-jupiter/1075b265-120a-4d40-9493-a8c523b76927/?utm_term=.42cc729dfc7a

Here is the link for the chart with the timeline connecting September 23, 2017 to the calculations in Daniel 12

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1nofir83bygMsK1ux_Nwy_zEts5UMyYqJVYsf-myhzaw/edit

Here is the Link to the very interesting video I mentioned:

https://youtu.be/gNurHaPYHwA

Prophecy Alert: "Revelation 12 Revealed" September 23

Prophecy Alert: "Revelation 12 Revealed" September 23

Paul Begley
Published on Sep 13, 2017

https://www.tradegeniusacademy.com Prophecy Revealed as Revelation 12 Constellation sign in the heavens will take place on September 23, 2017

Overwhelming Evidence for a September 21-23, 2017 Rapture

Raw Cast
Published on May 28, 2017

Are you ready for meet the LORD? Are you believing in your works/fruits or the gospel of Jesus Christ to save you? The difference in wrong believing is a devastating Hell or complete paradise in Heaven. You read the Bible, but you still don't understand it. Don't miss out on Heaven on September 21st to 23th, because this age of Grace is coming to a rapid close

Re: Overwhelming Evidence for a September 21-23, 2017 Rapture

I'm as ready as I'll ever be!

We (Wyatt & me) are ready too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

What Are They Getting Ready For?!?! Hurricane Jose, Maria = JOSEPH, MARY?!

TruthUnveiled777
Published on Sep 17, 2017
SUBSCRIBE 185K
HUGE!!!

A then-tropical wave as of Wed., Aug. 31st, 2017, Hurricane Jose has now formed into a category 1 storm, according to the National Hurricane Center and the Saffir-Simpson scale. Occurring on the tail-end of Irma and Katia, this storm is projected to move northward towards the northern Atlantic throughout the upcoming week.

Here comes a few more storms right behind it: tropical depression Lee, and tropical storm Maria. Maria began intensifying as a storm just this past weekend, on Fri., September 16th, 2017… The storm is projected to grow and trail the same pathway as Irma — but is currently remaining in the Caribbean.

UPDATE! HURRICANE MARIA IS NOW A CATEGORY 5 STORM... WITHIN 2 DAYS!!!

However, there is something very eerie about all of this — considering these words in the Hebrew, Jose and Maria actually make up the words “Joseph” and “Mary”… Not to mention how Hurricane Harvey also made landfall and struck “Corpus Christi” in Texas, which also means “Body Of Messiah”… And, due to these storms forming and gaining traction within DAYS from the Revelation 12 Sign fulfilled in the sky as of Sat., September 23rd, 2017, there is more that meets the eye than the eye of the storm.

And when you couple all of this with the record wildfires across the western United States, record typhoons in regions such as India, Bangladesh, and Nepal — along with the unprecedented flooding and power outages that left TENS of millions of people without power (along with the power outage in Taiwan), there is obviously Something BIGGER Brewing…

What Is That Something?!?!

Keep In Touch News
2 days ago
Jose = Joseph = Earthly Guardian of Jesus.
Maria = Mary = Virgin Birth.
Lee = Leo Constellation = Lion of Judah & the Crown of Twelve Stars(Revelation 12 Heavenly Sign)

From August 21st, 2017 - September 23rd, 2017 inclusive equals exactly 33 days. The very age Jesus was when he died on the cross. Therefore, I believe this is another clue of the very probable Rapture in September 21-23, 2017.

The number 33 is connected to a promise or the promises of God.

One Promise is to Rapture the bride of Christ before wrath falls on the earth and it's inhabitants.

Thirty-three also derives some of its meaning from the total number of times 'three' or 'third' is used in the book of Revelation. Because it is the product of 3 times 11 it can represent God's judgment.

God's judgment, on the whole world, for rejecting Jesus as their Lord and Savior and rejecting His sacrifice at the cross, for their saving grace through Jesus. For every knee will bow down before the Lord and confess that Jesus is Lord, the Son of God, willingly or by force one day in the future.

Another clue of our soon imminent Rapture!

Maranatha, Valerie

Valerie

What Are They Getting Ready For?!?! Hurricane Jose, Maria = JOSEPH, MARY?!

TruthUnveiled777
Published on Sep 17, 2017
SUBSCRIBE 185K
HUGE!!!

A then-tropical wave as of Wed., Aug. 31st, 2017, Hurricane Jose has now formed into a category 1 storm, according to the National Hurricane Center and the Saffir-Simpson scale. Occurring on the tail-end of Irma and Katia, this storm is projected to move northward towards the northern Atlantic throughout the upcoming week.

Here comes a few more storms right behind it: tropical depression Lee, and tropical storm Maria. Maria began intensifying as a storm just this past weekend, on Fri., September 16th, 2017… The storm is projected to grow and trail the same pathway as Irma — but is currently remaining in the Caribbean.

UPDATE! HURRICANE MARIA IS NOW A CATEGORY 5 STORM... WITHIN 2 DAYS!!!

However, there is something very eerie about all of this — considering these words in the Hebrew, Jose and Maria actually make up the words “Joseph” and “Mary”… Not to mention how Hurricane Harvey also made landfall and struck “Corpus Christi” in Texas, which also means “Body Of Messiah”… And, due to these storms forming and gaining traction within DAYS from the Revelation 12 Sign fulfilled in the sky as of Sat., September 23rd, 2017, there is more that meets the eye than the eye of the storm.

And when you couple all of this with the record wildfires across the western United States, record typhoons in regions such as India, Bangladesh, and Nepal — along with the unprecedented flooding and power outages that left TENS of millions of people without power (along with the power outage in Taiwan), there is obviously Something BIGGER Brewing…

What Is That Something?!?!

Keep In Touch News
2 days ago
Jose = Joseph = Earthly Guardian of Jesus.
Maria = Mary = Virgin Birth.
Lee = Leo Constellation = Lion of Judah & the Crown of Twelve Stars(Revelation 12 Heavenly Sign)

Valerie, Kathy, Amanda & All--

We really must be on the same page, Valerie! For I too, was thinkin' that very same thing about the two hurricanes, Jose = Joseph & Maria = Mary (Jesus' earthly parents). Then you, Paul Begley or somebody, mentioned Corpus Christie, TX, when Hurricane Harvey made landfall, and caused sooo much damage--floodwise. And the (was it Hurricane Lee?), the Heavenly Sign that represents the Leo Constellation, the Lion of Judah & the Crowns of 12 Stars (Revelation 12). Jesus is "the" Lion of Judah.

Like you, I agree with you totally, that something is up...and that God is behind the forming of these hurricanes. He is in complete control, isn't He?

We surely hope 'n' pray that that something is our Beloved Jesus coming to Rapture us off of this planet.

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Prophecy Alert: "September 23 North Korea To Test Nuke Or Fire Missile" (Red Dragon Revelation 12)

My Comment:
Hmmm, might happen just as I thought, North Korea fires a missile or sets off another Nuke, number 7; and the Rapture takes place before the missile reaches it's target. Look up our redemption draws near! Maranatha! Valerie

Paul Begley
Published on Sep 20, 2017
North Korea may fire a missile or set off another Nuke (Number 7) on September 23, 2017

Original song, "Meeting in the Air"

"Meeting in the Air"

Mark Murchison
Published on Sep 20, 2017

A song I wrote concerning the rapture of the church. God bless you and see you soon! Love you all! Mark. :)