Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Next BIG Rapture sign!

Folks! I’m so excited! I just came across the next big sign regarding the end times, and it happens later THIS year! Everyone on this site is very knowledgeable about endtimes scriptures and prophecy, so you may have already heard about this, but I just came across this last night.

I’m talking about the “September 23, 2017 Revelation 12” prophecy. In case you don’t know what that is, like I didn’t, you can just type that into YouTube, and there’s lots of videos that do a great job explaining and illustrating it. But basically the prophecy described in Rev 12 is going to be fulfilled on Sep 23, 2017!

The event that’s going to happen on Sep 23 is not an interpretation of scripture, or “kinda fits” scripture. It IS the perfect fulfillment of God’s promise in Rev 12!

So while you may have already known about this, and people have already been talking about this, there’s one aspect to the story I haven’t heard anyone talk about. I’ll talk about that in one quick second. But first, for those who don’t know about Rev 12, it boils down to a woman giving birth in the heavens. More specifically, the constellation Virgo, which means virgin, like Mary was, gives birth to a planet. Which planet, you might be wondering? Jupiter. The king planet!... of course. The virgin is going to give birth to a king! You can all see the symbolism, I know. This makes a lot more sense if you go watch those videos on YouTube.

But here’s the point no one is talking about. I started thinking, “But wait! That doesn’t seem right. This celestial event of a virgin giving birth to a King is going to happen, and we haven’t been raptured yet?!” The rapture, as you know, is compared to a wedding. The Bridegroom (Jesus) is going to be united with his bride (The Church) at the point of the rapture, and there will be a wedding feast. But shouldn’t the wedding happen before the virgin gives birth?

YES!!! Right now, the king planet, Jupiter is already inside the constellation, Virgo. And guess how long it stays there!... 9 months! I’m not joking. In other words, Virgo is already pregnant. Sep 23 is when Jupiter exits Virgo.

All of this to say that Mary and Joseph did get married before Jesus was born, but she was already pregnant with Jesus. In other words, our wedding, the rapture may very well may happen this year BEFORE Sep 23!!!

This got me thinking – when did Mary and Joseph actually get married? The Bible isn’t exactly clear on that, but from Luke, chapter 1, we know Mary was already pregnant and visited Elizabeth for 3 months before returning to Joseph and marrying him.

What do you guys think?!?! I’m back on the bandwagon of excitement!

Re: The Next BIG Rapture sign!

Hi Brady,

Good to hear from you again; and especially good to hear you're excited!!!

Thanks for sharing your finding with us.

However, you've must of missed it, but, there is a lot more information in the sticky section, on September 23, 2017 which has been up there for awhile now. Just wanted to let you know, so that you and others that perhaps have missed it too, can read up on as well. Take a look, it's very interesting and informative too!

September 23, 2017? What's going to happen?

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1377019&cmd=show

Let's hope and pray that 2017, is the final year we'll have to wait for the Rapture to take place; notice I'm hoping for it to take place, for under the picture of the bride watching for Jesus' coming at the Rapture at the top of the web site, I typed these words "Bride watching for Jesus' Coming in the New Year 2017".

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Bride watching for Jesus' Coming in the New Year 2017".

P.S. September could be the month that we might be Raptured, because it was the timing of Jesus' birth. What better time to be Raptured then on Jesus' time of birth "Birthday"!

HA! Yeah, I did miss it! So glad I came across it. Finding this info has consumed my weekend. I'm so excited, as this is the first bit of hope I've heard since the blood moons in 2015. Thanks for the link to your previous posts on this topic, Valerie! I appreciated it very much.

What I love so much about this is that it is not some "interpretation" of scripture. The event on 9-23-17 is going to happen and matches scripture perfectly! Like it or not, believe it or not, another endtime prophecy is happening in September. More validation of where we are on the prophetic timeline. The Lord knows I needed this news of encouragement. My spirit is renewed!

MARANATHA, Lord Jesus!

Brady,

This is why those who are watching, should keep encouraging one another with great anticipation and renewed excitement, because the Rapture is has always has been imminent. No one knows the "exact day or hour", but we do know with all these signs,
it is ever so near and at hand. One second we're here, the next second we're gone!!!

Oh what joy, when we meet Jesus our Savior and Redeemer in the Air. Just too know we are so close now, that any day, minute, second, Jesus will call His bride to meet Him at the Rapture Flight to Heaven. Keep looking for the Lord's coming, for our redemption draws nearer by each breath we take. Jesus is Coming, and His faithful Bride will continue to watch for His imminent arrival.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Brady & Everyone watching, we may not have to wait until Sept. 23,2017. This Pastor believes it could be take place this year Between Ascension and Pentecost,..God knows and we'll soon find out. The Rapture is closer now, than we first believed!!!!

Maranatha! Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

THE CATCH 22 OF THE SEPTEMBER 23 SIGN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoCOVVztJrs

Published on May 26, 2017

My Comments:

This person believes the Rapture will take place Sept.21, 2017 and the Holy Spirit will return to earth, on September 30th, 2017.

These 2 videos are intended for your interest, as well as your discernment...I emphasis, only God knows the exact day or hour; we know that the Rapture is near even at the doors. Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

"For your Discernment"

SURPRISING DATA SHOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON SEPT 30, 2017

Published on Jul 14, 2017

BULLETPROOF RAPTURE WINDOW THE TRUTH WE'VE ALL BEEN SEARCHING FOR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tyv627L8IM&t=3s

Published on Feb 19, 2017