Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Trump, 7th King, Serves a Short Time, Then Obama, 8th King, Becomes The Beast or Antichrist

I surely hope 'n' pray this to be thus, Valerie. I surely hope 'n' pray that 2017 will be "the" last year we will be stuck on planet Earth...and that we'll "very" shortly be taken on our much anticipated AND longed for Rapture Flight to Heaven.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: Trump, 7th King, Serves a Short Time, Then Obama, 8th King, Becomes The Beast or Antichrist

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on Feb 1, 2017
Anti-Christ Waiting For His Father To Empower him. The world is moving to the end of times and the fulfillment of Bible prophecy.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT"

HERE´S HOW WE CAN KNOW OBAMA WILL RETURN... AND WHEN!

Published on Jan 22, 2017
THE SIGN OF HIS COMING REVEALED... THE REVELATION IS NOW COMPLETE!!! http://2fletchdr222.blogspot.mx/2017/...

THE 66 DAYS OF THE ANTICHRIST... TAKE US TO ?????????????
http://2fletchdr222.blogspot.mx/2017/...

NOVEMBER 16 2016, DAY 1335 AS JUPITER ENTERED VIRGO
+ 14 DAYS
NOVEMBER 30 2016, DIVISION OF JERUSALEM, RESOLUTION 2334
+ 66 DAYS
FEBRUARY 4, 2017

Revelation 17 - THE BEAST THAT WAS, AND IS NOT, AND YET IS

7 But the angel said to me, “Why did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns. 8 The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 “Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. 10 There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. 11 The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.

The Inauguration Of The 7th King (Rev.17:9-13)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksavh...

LUKE 2 - Circumcision of Jesus

21 And when eight days were completed for the circumcision of the Child, His name was called Jesus, the name given by the angel before He was conceived in the womb.
Jesus Presented in the Temple

22 Now when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were completed, they brought Him to Jerusalem to present Him to the Lord 23 (as it is written in the law of the Lord, “Every male who opens the womb shall be called holy to the Lord”), 24 and to offer a sacrifice according to what is said in the law of the Lord, “A pair of turtledoves or two young pigeons.”
Simeon Sees God’s Salvation

25 And behold, there was a man in Jerusalem whose name was Simeon, and this man was just and devout, waiting for the Consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him. 26 And it had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not see death before he had seen the Lord’s Christ. 27 So he came by the Spirit into the temple. And when the parents brought in the Child Jesus, to do for Him according to the custom of the law, 28 he took Him up in his arms and blessed God and said:

29 “Lord, now You are letting Your servant depart in peace,
According to Your word;
30 For my eyes have seen Your salvation
31 Which You have prepared before the face of all peoples,
32 A light to bring revelation to the Gentiles,
And the glory of Your people Israel.”

LEVITICUS 12 - The Ritual After Childbirth

12 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 2 “Speak to the children of Israel, saying: ‘If a woman has conceived, and borne a male child, then she shall be unclean seven days; as in the days of her customary impurity she shall be unclean. 3 And on the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised. 4 She shall then continue in the blood of her purification thirty-three days. She shall not touch any hallowed thing, nor come into the sanctuary until the days of her purification are fulfilled.

5 ‘But if she bears a female child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her customary impurity, and she shall continue in the blood of her purification sixty-six days.

6 ‘When the days of her purification are fulfilled, whether for a son or a daughter, she shall bring to the priest a lamb of the first year as a burnt offering, and a young pigeon or a turtledove as a sin offering, to the door of the tabernacle of meeting. 7 Then he shall offer it before the Lord, and make atonement for her. And she shall be clean from the flow of her blood. This is the law for her who has borne a male or a female.

2 THESSALONIANS 2 - THE LAWLESS ONE SITS IN THE TEMPLE

1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Obama reserves right to nag Trump FROM SIDELINES
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2...

-------------------------------------------
MY Comments:

Please use your discernment in regards to this video above. I do not agree or disagree with it, I'm neutral as to what he had to say. The only reason I posted it here is because it has reference information to the email Ron Reese sent.

We don't have long to wait and see; Feb 4, 2017 is just a couple of days away now.

Maranatha!

Valerie

P.S. Strange that before I laid eyes on this video, I also used the word "sideline" in my above post. Perhaps there may be something to this coincidence and then again it could be just that....a coincidence, nothing more.

Valerie,

It looks like we have no longer than "ONE" more day to wait to see what exactly transpires tomorrow--02/04/2017, do we?

Maranatha!
Tammy