Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BREAKING LIVE: "The Inauguration Of Donald Trump As President Of The United States" (Paul Begley)

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmOdjZBQ5Q4&feature=push-lsb&attr_tag=sPPOeuP_LOM-6

Re: BREAKING LIVE: "The Inauguration Of Donald Trump As President Of The United States" (Paul Begl

Kathy,

I saw the whole entire Presidential Inaugural, from beginning to end...ending with the ending of the Inaugural Parade!

Then when Ross, our favorite Mailcarrier, came to pick up our packages, he showed me his black President Donald J. Trump T-shirt, that his wife got him. I told him, that all he needs now, is to get himself "the" red MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN Trump cap.

When the Obamas left in that helicopter, I began singing that THE SOUND OF MUSIC song--"So Long, Farewell". Do you remember that delightful little number from this equally delightful musical film?

It's sooo wonderful to finally call Donald J. Trump, President Trump; as well as calling Mike Pence, VP Pence, too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: BREAKING LIVE: "The Inauguration Of Donald Trump As President Of The United States" (Paul Begl

Kathy & Tammy, I too watched it with my husband from the very beginning.
It was very interesting to watch, as this was the first inauguration of any president I had watched from the very beginning. I was so overjoyed, to hear the name, Jesus mentioned many times, as well as God; because for the last 8 years of the Obama's reign "Jesus" was a silent word, not to be mentioned around him or his speeches.

Thank God all went as well as it possibly could and President Trump & Vice President Pence and their families were safe and sound. May God continue to bless them, and give them wisdom, to make America great once again.

I was so glad to see Obama & Michelle leave in the helicopter; finally a deep sigh of relief their extravagant over spending sprees on themselves, using people's tax money, was finally over. Thank God they are gone!

Here in Canada, many like myself, who are God fearing, people, who try to
live a moral life, are extremely happy to have watched this event on Television today. Any President, who brings God back to his nation, is my friend & neighbor. Unfortunately there a some in our country who are opposed to him, just as some Americans are in your country. I say to those Canadians/Americans, get over it, Trump was elected by the American people, the democratic way. Therefore, suck it up, and act like grown ups instead, not like little kids fighting in the playground because they didn't get "their way".

Thank God for His loving kindness and protection, may the Lord continue to protect, President, Donald Trump and his family, as long as he continues to do God's will.

Valerie

Valerie,

I say a hardy AMEN! to your above post...for I am in complete 'n' total agreement with you there!!!

Did you also happen to catch Pres. Trumps & VP Pences this morning's appearance at that cathedral (I can't recall, nor can I spell its name) too? I saw most all my favorite Jewish & (Coptic too) Christian pastors; as well as hearing a couple of my favorite songs--"Let There Be Peace On Earth", "How Great Thou Art" & "Great Is Thy Faithfulness" being sung. The latter was Billy Graham's late wife, Ruth's favorite song.

I noticed that Baron (sp.?) Trump wasn't there in church with his family, but heard on FoxNews, a while ago, that he was exploring the White House grounds.

Maranatha!
Tammy