Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2017 SEVEN Significant End Times Events You Should Not Miss!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

2017 SEVEN Significant End Times Events You Should Not Miss!

Published on Jan 3, 2017

1). 2017 will also be the 70th Anniversary of the greatest archeological founding ever. The Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.1947 will be coming up to 70th Anniversary.

2). It is also the 70th Anniversary of UN Resolution which created the Nation of Israel, and made Jerusalem, the Jewish capital a major national capital, there was UN Resolution 181 approved in the November of 1947, which all can be actually the birthday, the true birthday of the nation of Israel. Then we have a cycle going in 1947, 1967 and 2017 perfect cycle with 50 and a cycle of 70. God like these numbers,if you know, get my The Divine Code and read it. As I explain all those numbers in details.God proves Himself through numerical patterns.HE does these things because HE wants us to know HE’s real. HE’s real. HE’s not like all the other (fake) Gods.HE’s a mathematical God, a rational God, a logical God.HE’s a God, the only God who knows the future.Can you say Amen? Amen.

3). Another interesting thing that I’ve never heard anyone saying in 2017,is that 2017 is the 500 Anniversary of what?
If you are born again Christian, you are considered a Protestant Christian.A Protestant Reformation was united in 1517 when Martin Luther posted his 95 theses at his church door in Germany.

4). Do you think God knows that date? God timed it, so the printing press got ready.God timed it, so that Christian all over Europe would erupt with revival fire. We don’t believe that we can be saved by good works,we don’t believe we can be saved by following men’s opinion, the men’s laws. We don’t believe we can be saved by our own religion.
Not even our own religion can save us.Not even our own good works can save us.We must be saved through faith in the perfect work of Jesus Christ,who died on the cross, and HE rose again on the third day. That was a spontaneous Holy Ghost eruption that was triggered on 1517. We’ll come to the 500 years Anniversary in 2017. 50 is also a number of grace and a number of holy spirit and the number of pentecost. I would only imagine 500, I’ve never got that far,
500 has to be multiply grace, multiply pentecost, multiply revival.
We’re coming up to that in 2017.

5). I haven’t heard any one mention that yet. Not only it’s significant to Christian, if you are Jews, that should be significant to you,because in 1517, that was the time when the Turks took the Jewish Capital. 1517 And if the Jews would look it up, there is a Rabbi, Juda Ben Samuel, predicted ages ago, back in the… I think in the 1100 predicted that from that time when Jerusalem gets captured by a gentile power,they will be 10 Jubilees. So what’s 10 Jubilees?Jubilees is 50 years,times 10 is?500 years.And he predicted actually,the rebirth of the nation of Israel in 1947,the capture of Jerusalem in 1967,and he said, at the end of the 10th Jubilee would be the messiah age.What’s that?What’s the end of tenth Jubilees?Counting from 1517 to 2017.That’s not the Christian perspective, we have our own reason why we believe that’s important from our own reformation but the Jews themselves also,have to watch the exact time period. Is there an coincidence in God?Coincidence is a not a Kosher word.It is a God’s incident.Will we be here to see 2017? Maybe, but I hope not.I hope we will run as hard as we can we will tell the Gospel as many as we can.

6). 2017 is the Jubilee of the city of Jerusalem. The Jubilee is the 50th Anniversary of Israel taking Jerusalem in 1967. And the Jubilee is a very holy time. In fact, it’s a very joyful time, it’s called the time of letting free. It’s the time of liberation.The time of liberty.The time of setting Daniel goes free.The time of sending slaves to go free.Oh man! This is a very special time.Do you think that God knows it’s the Jubilee of Jerusalem? Yeah!

7). The constellation Virgo gonna rise. Fulfilling the sign in Revelation Chapter 12. There will be a sign in the sky,a woman clothed with the sun.The moon at her feet.12 stars at her head.It happens to be the 50th anniversary of Jerusalem.

And then, on 14 May 2018,Israel will celebrate its independence day on the Gregorian Calendar.If you look at the Jewish calendar,it happens to be slightly earlier,19 April 2018.Either way,that will be the 70th anniversary of the state of Israel,we know for the past, 2 times,major things happened when Israel was in Babylon 70 years they were let go, they were let free after 70 years.That’s the whole point of Daniel’s book.And his prayer that God, 70 years up, takes us home.

-By Rev Steve Cioccolanti
Discover Church, Melbourne Australia