Return to Website

Rapture Flight to Heaven

1 Thessalonians 4:15-18            

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum 

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit       

Forum: PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Thread Sticky Sticky Thread    
Author
Comment
September 23, 2017? What's going to happen?

Excellent Study - Could the Star of Bethlehem, be the sign of the Lord's soon coming at the Rapture?...it appeared again in 2015...be sure to watch this video to the end, very encouraging. Note Disclaimer not setting a date for the Rapture, it could happen well beforehand. Maranatha! Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

Published on Dec 27, 2016
Missionary Evangelist Robert Breaker talks about September 23, 2017, and the big "sign" in the heavens that many are talking about and how it might tie into the stars, and even the date of September 23, 2015.

For the video about September 23, 2015, go here:https://youtu.be/HB09F2PdXMw

Disclaimer: This video in no way attempts to "date" the rapture. Rather, it seeks only to present what many are presenting on the internet about possible events that may take place in the near future.

Re: September 23, 2017? What's going to happen?

A Watchman Report: 11 Numbers That Connect the Year 2017, Israel and Donald Trump

Published on Jan 12, 2017
Throughout history, God has always liked to use numbers to get our attention. And as you will see, there are a lot of very unusual numbers that seem to connect 2017, Israel and Donald Trump.

And even without any of those numbers, many have long had a feeling that 2017 is going to be an extremely significant year, and so we all need to be ready for whatever God has in store for us.

Hi Valerie!

Now, I happen to be 70-years of age. So, when September 23, 2017 rolls around, my age will be 70+.

What do you make of this?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy,

It really seems like something big is going to happen when Israel turns 70 years old this year 2017.

70 is one of the numbers in this video of great importance. Note also that the Bethlehem star appears only every 7,000 years.

The Bethlehem Star Appeared in Abraham's time, and then at the birth of Jesus, which lasted for 2 year period, for the wise mean, shepherds visited then. Now the 3rd time it appears in 2015, and 2 years later is still visible; which just happens to be the length of time the star was seen after Jesus Birth. Now 2017 Israel will celebrate 70 years and we have this constellation of stars lining up and....all this points to something "big" about to happen, hopefully, the Rapture of the Bride of Christ.

God willing Tammy I too will reach my 70th year this year in the spring.

God is good, and He hears and answers prayers!

We'll be in the 70th year club along with all the seniors that age, along with Israel,it's a sign of better things to come.

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

2017 SEVEN Significant End Times Events You Should Not Miss!

Published on Jan 3, 2017

1). 2017 will also be the 70th Anniversary of the greatest archeological founding ever. The Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.1947 will be coming up to 70th Anniversary.

2). It is also the 70th Anniversary of UN Resolution which created the Nation of Israel, and made Jerusalem, the Jewish capital a major national capital, there was UN Resolution 181 approved in the November of 1947, which all can be actually the birthday, the true birthday of the nation of Israel. Then we have a cycle going in 1947, 1967 and 2017 perfect cycle with 50 and a cycle of 70. God like these numbers,if you know, get my The Divine Code and read it. As I explain all those numbers in details.God proves Himself through numerical patterns.HE does these things because HE wants us to know HE’s real. HE’s real. HE’s not like all the other (fake) Gods.HE’s a mathematical God, a rational God, a logical God.HE’s a God, the only God who knows the future.Can you say Amen? Amen.

3). Another interesting thing that I’ve never heard anyone saying in 2017,is that 2017 is the 500 Anniversary of what?
If you are born again Christian, you are considered a Protestant Christian.A Protestant Reformation was united in 1517 when Martin Luther posted his 95 theses at his church door in Germany.

4). Do you think God knows that date? God timed it, so the printing press got ready.God timed it, so that Christian all over Europe would erupt with revival fire. We don’t believe that we can be saved by good works,we don’t believe we can be saved by following men’s opinion, the men’s laws. We don’t believe we can be saved by our own religion.
Not even our own religion can save us.Not even our own good works can save us.We must be saved through faith in the perfect work of Jesus Christ,who died on the cross, and HE rose again on the third day. That was a spontaneous Holy Ghost eruption that was triggered on 1517. We’ll come to the 500 years Anniversary in 2017. 50 is also a number of grace and a number of holy spirit and the number of pentecost. I would only imagine 500, I’ve never got that far,
500 has to be multiply grace, multiply pentecost, multiply revival.
We’re coming up to that in 2017.

5). I haven’t heard any one mention that yet. Not only it’s significant to Christian, if you are Jews, that should be significant to you,because in 1517, that was the time when the Turks took the Jewish Capital. 1517 And if the Jews would look it up, there is a Rabbi, Juda Ben Samuel, predicted ages ago, back in the… I think in the 1100 predicted that from that time when Jerusalem gets captured by a gentile power,they will be 10 Jubilees. So what’s 10 Jubilees?Jubilees is 50 years,times 10 is?500 years.And he predicted actually,the rebirth of the nation of Israel in 1947,the capture of Jerusalem in 1967,and he said, at the end of the 10th Jubilee would be the messiah age.What’s that?What’s the end of tenth Jubilees?Counting from 1517 to 2017.That’s not the Christian perspective, we have our own reason why we believe that’s important from our own reformation but the Jews themselves also,have to watch the exact time period. Is there an coincidence in God?Coincidence is a not a Kosher word.It is a God’s incident.Will we be here to see 2017? Maybe, but I hope not.I hope we will run as hard as we can we will tell the Gospel as many as we can.

6). 2017 is the Jubilee of the city of Jerusalem. The Jubilee is the 50th Anniversary of Israel taking Jerusalem in 1967. And the Jubilee is a very holy time. In fact, it’s a very joyful time, it’s called the time of letting free. It’s the time of liberation.The time of liberty.The time of setting Daniel goes free.The time of sending slaves to go free.Oh man! This is a very special time.Do you think that God knows it’s the Jubilee of Jerusalem? Yeah!

7). The constellation Virgo gonna rise. Fulfilling the sign in Revelation Chapter 12. There will be a sign in the sky,a woman clothed with the sun.The moon at her feet.12 stars at her head.It happens to be the 50th anniversary of Jerusalem.

And then, on 14 May 2018,Israel will celebrate its independence day on the Gregorian Calendar.If you look at the Jewish calendar,it happens to be slightly earlier,19 April 2018.Either way,that will be the 70th anniversary of the state of Israel,we know for the past, 2 times,major things happened when Israel was in Babylon 70 years they were let go, they were let free after 70 years.That’s the whole point of Daniel’s book.And his prayer that God, 70 years up, takes us home.

-By Rev Steve Cioccolanti
Discover Church, Melbourne Australia

Pastor JD Farag's take on the Revelation 12 Sign on Sept. 23. 17

Published on Jan 1, 2017
During Pastor JD's New Year Eve Q&A Pastor JD answers the question most of us have in mind... What are his thoughts on the revelation 12 sign that will be seen in the heavens Sept. 23. 2017!?

His answer is PERFECT! He took the words right out of my mouth (If I could articulate myself the way he does!) Incredible response. I'm in 100% agreement!

Pastor JD's Full Q&A Session/Sermon here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4yWh...

Valerie,

Was that "the" answer that you agreed 100% w/Pastor J.D.!?

When he said that he didn't know "when" our impending imminent Rapture Flight To Heaven would happen?

If so--then we are just as much in the dark as we ever were, aren't we?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Email  

Tammy,

That is not my reply to the video in question.

If you click on the youtube icon in the right hand corner on the video it will take you straight to the video on Youtube. Then when you get there, below the video click on "see more", and you'll see it's the person's comment who posted the video.

When I post a reply, I always state "My Comments" and sign my name to it...!

Hope this clears it up.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention, perhaps others had the same thoughts about it but didn't bother asking.

Maranatha!

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Prophecy Revealed: Solar Eclipse & September 23 2017 Connected For Atonement"

Published on Apr 25, 2017
Powerful Revelation of the Solar Eclipse & September 23, 2017 wonder in the heavens by servant of God http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also Help Us Spread the Word https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr...

WHY IS SCOTT CLARKE NOT TALKING ABOUT MAY 25 IN RELATION TO THE REVELATION 12 SIGN?

Published on May 14, 2017
TO SEE ALL MOVEMENTS OF JUPITER IN VIRGO, SEE THIS VIDEO FROM THE 11:30 MARK

The Revelation 12 Sign | The Child Is Born September 23, 2017!

THE CATCH 22 OF THE SEPTEMBER 23 SIGN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoCOVVztJrs

Published on May 26, 2017

ETERNAL SABBATH TRUMPET ALIGNMENT 2017! RAPTURE WARNING!

Published on May 3, 2017

My Comments:

This person believes the Rapture will take place Sept.21, 2017 and the Holy Spirit will return 10 days later, on September 30th, 2017....etc.

This is video is intended for your interest, as well as your discernment...I emphasis, only God knows the exact day or hour; we know that the Rapture is near even at the doors. Valerie

"For your Discernment"

SURPRISING DATA SHOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON SEPT 30, 2017

Published on Jul 14, 2017

September 23rd...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zup_2Jd6mxU&t=103s

Published on Jul 29, 2017
Wonder in heaven

What an amazing preaching from Pastor Paul Begley! If that doesn't light your fire πŸ”₯ and have your rapture shoes on then I don't know what else will?!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰I have goosebumps after watching that!

Thanks Valerie for posting!
πŸ’“Amanda

OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE FOR A SEPTEMBER 21-23, 2017, RAPTURE: PLEASE WATCH

Published on Jul 27, 2017
OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE FOR A SEPTEMBER 21-23, 2017, RAPTURE. I AM NOT COMFORTABLE WITH ANYONE BANKING ON A DAY RAPTURE WILL HAPPEN BECAUSE JESUS SAID THAT GOD IS THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS THE ACTUAL DATE. IT IS IMPORTANT, HOWEVER, FOR US TO LIVE QS IF RAPTURE WILL HAPPEN THE NEXT MOMENT. PLEASE WATCH, SHARE, AND SUBSCRIBE

His Star - A Possible 2 year marker to the Rapture

Published on Jun 30, 2017
When we read about the birth of Jesus, marked by the appearance of his star, we also read about wise men (believing gentiles), coming into the presence of Jesus around 2 years after his birth.

We also read that after they are before him, and absent from king Herod, that destruction, and tribulation falls upon Israel in the death of her children.

In this scenario if the wisemen represents the gentile church then it plays out in this manner: when the mainly gentile church comes before Jesus, then also at that time Israel & the world will experience judgment.

In 2015 his star appeared again, and if things are to play out according to what happened at that time, then in 2 years 2017 the believing gentiles should be before Jesus (arriving there by way of the rapture), and Israel and the world should come to be in judgment. We can only wait and see...

Heavenly Sign 2017

http://www.heavenlysign2017.com/supporting-data.html