Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wishing Valerie & all well, happy new year

Hi Valerie, if the Lord takes us to be with Him this year in the rapture, it will be a happy new year, being with the Lord of glory face to face. Until then, we continue in faith each day. A few days before Christmas I slipped on ice and broke my ankle. Tomorrow a plate and screws will be put in it. Yet I know God helped me. I was alone and no one heard my calls for help. I didn't have a phone, but God, those two precious words, but God helped me. I managed to get to the car and ER where someone heard my call for help and they brought a wheelchair to the car. But God.
Our God is living, powerful, and never leaves us, no matter what comes our way in this life. The news is full of wickedness, pride and woes, But God.
Jesus is coming Valerie and dear readers! Cheer up and look up, our redemption is nearer now than when we first believed. God bless you and keep you, cause His face to shine upon you and give you peace, in Jesus name

Re: Wishing Valerie & all well, happy new year

Regina,

Thank you for the beautiful bouquet of flowers, they are lovely. Happy New Year to you too...!

I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you; thank God, the Lord was with you and you got help. Regina, we'll be praying for you, and may God guide the surgeons hands to put the screws in the right place, and may God keep you, and help you to recover quickly.

I have missed your input here on RFTH, I understand many are sadden, that we are still
here, however, who really knows the mind of God, and all the many reasons, we are.

I miss you, and many others who use to post regularly on Rapture Flight to Heaven.
I pray that none of them have given up the watch for the Lord's coming at the Rapture.
It can be discouraging, however, the scripture tells us to encourage one another and announce the imminent coming of Jesus for His bride.

I prayed last night to tell me or show me what I should do next; and apparently no answer, therefore, I assume I must continue on, until the Lord tells me otherwise.

Yes Regina, our redemption is closer than we first believed; and is imminent. Therefore, let us continue to encourage one another, to keep the watch, and have faith in God's Holy and living word too; that Jesus will come at the Rapture for His Bride.

May this year be truly a Happy New Year for all of us; the Rapture is imminent. This could be the year at long last. Maranatha! God Bless! Valerie

Re: Wishing Valerie & all well, happy new year

Regina, emailed me today, to let me know she is alright after the surgery and at home;
resting. She is thankful for prayers, for God helped her through it, and is every faithful. She had problems, after surgery, with her heart, & nausea, but everything checked out. Please keep her in your prayers for a complete and speedy recovery, as she has to stay off her foot for 6 weeks, and will see her doctor in two.

Here Is My reply!

Regina,

I thank God for answered prayers; God is good. I'm so glad to hear you made it alright and you're at home now. Regina, God is definitely looking after you and your needs. I'll continue to keep you in my prayers for a complete healing, and good news after you visit with you doctor 2 weeks from now. May God grant you a prompt healing and complete healing; thinking about you and praying for you. Keep in touch and let me know how you are doing.

God's many blessings for total recovery! Amen!
YSIC,

Valerie