Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Countdown Clock to Inauguration of New President Trump & Events Committed by Obama to Deter it .

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Jan. 1 - Jan. 20, 2017

Countdown Clock to "A New President is Inaugurated"

Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=263&iso=20170120T12&msg=A%20New%20President%20is%20Inaugurated

Time until Friday, January 20, 2017 at 12:00:00 noon (Washington DC, District of Columbia time)

I can't wait to see this dictator, finally out of office; Jan 20, 2017 can't come soon enough; wish it was tomorrow.

It seems that Obummer will stop at nothing to try and stay in office;
first by expelling Russian dignitaries from the US in 72 hours, putting Sanctions on Russia for unproven allegations of hacking the elections in Trumps favor. Obummer wants to start a Nuclear war with Russia it seems so that he can remain in office.
Thank God Putin so far has seen through Obummer's corrupt plans to drag Russia & U.S. into a Nuclear conflict, and instead is waiting upon Donald Trump to officially take office of POTUS on Jan. 20, 2017. However, Obummer, can do a lot a damage in the meantime. How long will Russia hold out, before, he pushes them over the edge of no return and they do take drastic actions. This would drag the world in a major conflict with Russia & Other communist countries like North Korea, etc.

Please pray for one another, and for God's blessings on His waiting bride, as well as for Donald Trump, who will inherit a terrible mess from this previous destructive corrupt, administration.

By the way Lisa Haven calls Obama on her News Reports Obummer, so I don't take any credit for it, although I though it was fitting to use it here in this message because of his latest raging fits of anger and dictatorship actions.

Valerie

Re: Countdown Clock to Inauguration of New President Trump & Events Committed by Obama to Deter it .

BREAKING – Trump DEFIES Obama, Tells Americans What Obama is Doing Behind the Scenes

Published on Dec 30, 2016
www.worldsourcemedia.com Don't forget to subscribe and share .

Re: Countdown Clock to Inauguration of New President Trump & Events Committed by Obama to Deter it .

Obama Recalls All Aircraft Carriers, Setting Up U.S. For Attack

Published on Dec 31, 2016

Kellyanne Just Exposed Obama’s TREASONOUS Plan to SABOTAGE TRUMP On LIVE TV

Please, God, totally thwart you-know-who from carrying out any of his wicked plots against Israel and against the USA, including his plot against soon-to-be-President Donald Trump. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.

Kathy G.
Please, God, totally thwart you-know-who from carrying out any of his wicked plots against Israel and against the USA, including his plot against soon-to-be-President Donald Trump. Thank You. In Jesus' name, amen.

Amen & Amen!!!

URGENT: Obama Issues Flurry of Executive Orders to Tie Trump’s Hands

Published on Jan 1, 2017

BREAKING: Obama Announces He WON’T Be Leaving After January 20

BREAKING Trump’s Inauguration Really Suffers Major Setback

Published on Jan 1, 2017

BREAKING: 3 STATES JUST CONFIRMED WHO HACKED THE ELECTION! AND OBAMA LIED!

Published on Dec 21, 2016

BREAKING - ARMY INTEL OFFICER: OBAMA WILL START WAR TO STOP TRUMP

Published on Dec 28, 2016
Army Intel Officer says Obama & Globalist can only stop Trump by starting a WAR.

Left Caught Planning War With Russia To Stop

Published on Jan 2, 2017
On this Sunday, January 1 transmission of the Alex Jones Show, Alex takes a special look back at the battles and victories of 2016, and looks forward to the challenges 2017 has to offer. We'll examine how the Obama administration is sabotaging relations with Russia and other nations before Trump takes office, review the Washington Post's latest fake news stories and more. Alex Jones and Infowars also wish everyone a Happy New Year!

U.S. Troops Amass On Russian Border

Published on Jan 1, 2017
Alex talks about how he wasn’t ready to be a power player in alternative media, but he has been thrown into this spot to stop the Trump shutdown by the media and globalist establishment.

ALERT: Obama is Attempting to Stay in Office Past January 20th

Published on Jan 1, 2017
For More the latest news, reports and sources used in this video: https://christiantruther.com/news

Exclusive: Group Behind DNC Hack Exposed, Obama Must Surrender: More Leaks To Come

Published on Jan 3, 2017
Alex Jones breaks down the ongoing scandals revealed during the DNC hacks and what we can expect to see in the future.

Wikileaks DROPS a SURPRISE, as Hack Attacks On TRUTH Signal Something BIGGER Ahead…

Published on Jan 4, 2017
Here's the link that goes with the video: http://bit.ly/2hTM3nE

RIGHT AFTER ASSANGE INTERVIEW, TRUMP DESTROYED DEMOCRATS AND RUSSIA HACKS WITH JUST 3 TWEETS!

Published on Jan 6, 2017
Sub for more: http://nnn.is/the_new_media | Danny Gold for Liberty Writers reports, Last night Julian Assange gave a groundbreaking interview with Sean Hannity where he revealed a bunch of facts about Hillary’s email leak including that Obama is straight up LYING about it.

BREAKING: Obama’s Final Stand Against Trump Exposed! No Smooth Transition!

Published on Jan 7, 2017
BREAKING: Obama’s Final Stand Against Trump Exposed! Obama Doesn’t Want A Smooth Transition!

"Fair Use for Info

BREAKING: TRUMP JUST CALLED OUT ENTIRE US INTELLIGENCE ON SOMETHING SICK!

Published on Jan 7, 2017
Sub for more: http://nnn.is/the_new_media | Danny Gold for Liberty Writers reports, It’s kinda amazing, isn’t it? The CIA and FBI apparently have all this info proving Russia made Donald Trump win the election, and yet the only people they will show it to is the Washington Post. Weird. Well, where I’m from we got a name for that. BULL SH*T!! Now they are even delaying President-elect Trump’s briefings on the situation even though he is supposed to be fully up to date.

"Fair Use for Info"

BOOM! OBAMA FEDERALIZED THE ELECTION—Trump Overturn Or...? Here’s What They Refuse To Say

Published on Jan 7, 2017
Here's the link that goes with the video: http://lisahaven.news/2017/01/obama-j...

TYRANT Obama Makes Major Move to Keep Power Once Trump is Sworn In

Published on Jan 9, 2017
www.worldsourcemedia.com Don't forget to subscribe and share.

We have arrived, Pray it will be a Safe Day for D. Trump & Family

The day has finally arrived, the countdown will official finish when President elect Donald Trump will be inaugurated as the 45th President of the U.S.A. He will make his pledge on the Lincoln Bible, sometime around or after 12:00 in the afternoon.

May this day be a good day for all American people, and may God protect Trump & Family from any intentional harm.

Although I'm a Canadian, I will be watching the inauguration today along with my husband and continue to remember him, in my prayers. Although, he is not my President/Prime Minister, anyone who brings God the Father, back to their nation, is a friend and neighbor in my book.

Let's hope, for better days ahead, for everyone.

Congratulations, on your new President to be inaugurated today Donald Trump, and thank God, O, has left the building...for good!

Valerie

Re: We have arrived, Pray it will be a Safe Day for D. Trump & Family

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmOdjZBQ5Q4&feature=push-lsb&attr_tag=sPPOeuP_LOM-6

Kathy & Tammy, I too watched it with my husband from the very beginning.
It was very interesting to watch, as this was the first inauguration of any president I had watched from the very beginning. I was so overjoyed, to hear the name, Jesus mentioned many times, as well as God; because for the last 8 years of the Obama's reign "Jesus" was a silent word, not to be mentioned around him or his speeches.

Thank God all went as well as it possibly could and President Trump & Vice President Pence and their families were safe and sound. May God continue to bless them, and give them wisdom, to make America great once again.

I was so glad to see Obama & Michelle leave in the helicopter; finally a deep sigh of relief their extravagant over spending sprees on themselves, using people's tax money, was finally over. Thank God they are gone!

Here in Canada, many like myself, who are God fearing, people, who try to
live a moral life, are extremely happy to have watched this event on Television today. Any President, who brings God back to his nation, is my friend & neighbor. Unfortunately there a some in our country who are opposed to him, just as some Americans are in your country. I say to those Canadians/Americans, get over it, Trump was elected by the American people, the democratic way. Therefore, suck it up, and act like grown ups instead, not like little kids fighting in the playground because they didn't get "their way".

Thank God for His loving kindness and protection, may the Lord continue to protect, President, Donald Trump and his family, as long as he continues to do God's will.

Valerie

What a beautiful video, of President Trump & his family. A wonderful way to end this thread. Thank God for the Lord's blessings & protection on this family.

Enjoy!

President Donald Trump and First Lady took the stage at the Liberty Ball and shared their 1st dance

Published on Jan 20, 2017
^ Make Americ a Great Again. Thank You ^