Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where is He?!?!

Well, I’m feeling discouraged again. My excitement for His imminent return wanes. Don’t get me wrong -- I’m always excited about the prospect of His return. MARANATHA!!! But it seems like He may not be coming back as soon as we all thought.

How could so many intelligent, learned, wise biblical scholars and theologians get it wrong? Have we all interpreted the scriptures incorrectly? Some signs have come and gone. Others are all around us every day. And yet He still hasn’t returned. If not now, why? When?

I acknowledge that pretty much all the biblical leaders we all listen to did not set dates. In fact, most were repeatedly clear that they weren’t setting dates. But at the same time, I think it’s also clear they (and we) were all expecting the rapture to have happened by now.

So now what? I want to keep looking up, and I don’t want my oil to run out (Matt25:1-13). But with all the signs and no fulfillment, and things becoming even worse in the world, the act of looking up seems to fuel my disappointment and discouragement. Heck, even the posts on this site as of late are less about His return and more about politics.

With significant dates, blood moons, and other major signs behind us, I can think of only one more thing to watch for. Israel. We all know the parable of the fig tree -- once it blossoms (i.e., Jews return to Israel), then His return is very near. What the scriptures don’t say is that the Jews will once again leave or get kicked out of the promised land, and then we’ll all have to wait again for the fig tree (Israel) to “blossom” once again. No—this is it. The U.N. is writing up a bunch of nonsense to proclaim the Jewish people are occupying Jerusalem and parts of Israel illegally… which is ridiculous, of course. But when the Jewish people don’t leave, and the world wants to come in and remove them by force, well that’ll be that. That should be the final thing before God raptures us to keep us from His wrath (1Thess5:9). And His wrath will surely be poured out upon the whole earth. God’s going to supernaturally intervene on Israel’s behalf when the world comes knocking on Israel's door.

And if we’re still here during that time?... well…

How much longer, Oh Lord?! How much longer!?! Yet, I still pray – “Thank you for Your perfect timing. Amen.”

Re: Where is He?!?! - "He is Coming Soon"!

Brady, my answer to your question is from scripture "I am Coming Soon", Jesus is coming, at a moment when we "least expect Jesus to come". The Rapture has always been and is imminent. Do any of us know whether we will be Raptured while still living; of course not. Some dear Sisters and Brothers in Christ have died and are with the Lord, awaiting their resurrection bodies, at the Rapture. Therefore, they are with the Lord, for absent from the body is present with the Lord.

Brady, you are not the only one that is feeling discouraged again. It's not easy to stay excited when we get so close to discern Biblical Prophecy with the World news and how it "should unfold" according to our discernment, and to date, Jesus has not Raptured His Bride. We know that God keeps His promises, therefore, be assured that Jesus will come. When our Lord ascended to Heaven, He said He would go and prepare a place for us, and come back to take us there. God's word is faithful and true; and never fails.

Indeed how could so many intelligent, learned, wise biblical scholars and theologians get it wrong? The truth is they are human and therefore fallible,
unlike God who is infallible, and knows the beginning and end of all. Who
really knows the mind of God, for the Lord's thoughts are higher than our own.
Yes, I'm sure that they, and many if not most of us who have been watching for
the Lord's coming have been thinking the same, that Jesus should have come by now,
however, the fact is, we're still here and awaiting His arrival in the clouds.

Things are getting worse in the world as you stated, and this is the time the Lord will most likely test His own, whether, they rely on God for intervention, during daily tribulation of any sort; or will they rely soley on themselves or others to make it through whatever befalls them. I'm trusting God, to intervene, on my behalf and behalf of my family, for help, first and foremost, no matter what may come. Jesus told us that we would have trials and tribulations in our lives; but He also told us He would never leave us or forsake us; and He hasn't forsaken us to this very day.

Yes we have been talking about politics much more on the website, to see where the American people were heading in God's eyes. Were, they willing to continue to live under a government who condones murder of babies, homosexual marriages, etc. etc. and many of the sins which are an abomination to God, or would they try and turn around, and come back to a godly way of life and living once again. The people have spoken loud and clear at the elections, that they are willing; now time will tell if that will turn out to be the case, when Donald Trump is inaugurated and take full reign and office of POTUS. The World needs people to turn to God, so that many more can and will be saved. Remember God longs that none should perish, and that all would come to God's saving grace through Jesus, and His sacrifice.

Yes Israel, is a good clue to watch as far as coming of Jesus at the Rapture. They too are expecting their Messiah to come now, and have been making preparations; however, most of them do no recognize Jesus as their savior, but they will one day.
For when they see Jesus coming at His Second Coming to earth, they will beat their breasts and mourn liken to the death of their own Son. Then their eyes will be opened to who Jesus truly is; the Son of the living God.

Please don't be too discouraged, for this life on earth is temporal. No one is promised tomorrow, and no one knows what lies later today or tomorrow. Find your joy in the Lord, and celebrate in your heart the Lord's first coming to Earth at Christmas. Jesus came to Earth to save us from eternal d a m n a t i o n.

Thanks be to God! Be encouraged, that whatever comes first for each one of us,that we will be united with the Lord in Heaven, be it death or Rapture; one day soon we'll see our master face to face. Jesus loves us, and we love the Lord; keep on obeying the Lord as He commanded us to watch so that we wouldn't be unaware
of His coming.

What's next? We keep on watching, praying while we continue to wait for the Lord's coming with the clouds at the Rapture. Look up our redemption draws closer every day; the redemption of our body. Let not you heart be troubled, lean on the Lord for understanding. Let us encourage one another, knowing that the Lord will keep His word, and wants us to continue the good work we have begun, and watch for His coming, which is imminent.

Jesus will come, today, tomorrow or the next; God knows the day and hour, we know, it is that much closer than ever before.

May God grant you and all who are watching for the Lord's coming at the Rapture,
a peace that surpasses all understanding. Peace of Christ be with you and all.

Maranatha!

Valerie

1 Thessalonians 5

"1Now as to the times and the epochs, brethren, you have no need of anything to be written to you. 2For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night. 3While they are saying, “Peace and safety!” then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape. 4But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day would overtake you like a thief; 5for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We are not of night nor of darkness; 6so then let us not sleep as others do, but let us be alert and sober. 7For those who sleep do their sleeping at night, and those who get drunk get drunk at night. 8But since we are of the day, let us be sober, having put on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet, the hope of salvation. 9For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10who died for us, so that whether we are awake or asleep, we will live together with Him. 11Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing.

Valerie, Brady, Kathy & Everyone--

Speaking of Israel--have you all been paying attention to about what's been taking place at the UN (Useless Nations), as of late?

It all has to do with the the UN taking a vote against Israel, about them building on East/or West Bank of Jerusalem. They want Israel to stop building in the land that is rightfully theirs.

The U.S. abstained from taking a vote...although Pres. Elect Donald Trump highly advised them to veto their vote.

So therefore--what could all this mean? I do know that God is the same yesterday, today & forever...and that NO ONE goes against "the" Apple of His Eye.

What I'm leading up to, since the abstention was made by the U.S., does that mean that we'll soon be raptured?

Maranatha!
Tammy

I don't know. We'll see.