Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas Message to All Christians, " Merry Christmas & A Blessed New Year" - Christmas Radio

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

CBN Christmas radio

http://www1.cbn.com/radio/christmas

Click the link above for Christmas Radio Song/Music...!!!

Christmas Greeting & Messages to All Christians in the World - Merry Christmas & A Blessed New Year.

Away In A Manger-Casting Crowns with lyrics

Christmas Greetings to all the wonderful Christians around the whole world especially, everyone who posts, and reads the messages here at this website's message board

"Rapture Flight to Heaven"

and also at "Rapture Flight to Heaven Now" My Blog;

http://raptureflighttoheavennow.blogspot.ca/

I'm sending you my best wishes especially for peace that surpasses all understanding, during this Christmas and the New Year just ahead.

This is the time we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus. Our Lord was born of a virgin named Mary, suffered, died, and was buried, and rose again on the third day. He ascended to the God the Father in Heaven. He will come again, and we take us to the place in Heaven Jesus has prepared for those who love the Lord.

May each and everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year. Let's remember this as a joyeous occasion, therefore, join in praising our God and Heavenly Father for sending His beloved Son into the world as a gift of God's love for this world.

God send His only begotten Son, Jesus, our Lord and Savior as a babe in Bethlehem to do what no one else could do, except, the One and Only Son of the Living God, Jesus.

Jesus without sin, came to die for all sinners because of God's love for us. What greater gift can anyone give or receive, than the saving grace of salvation through our Lord Jesus. Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.

Jesus is coming again with His Saints to set up His kingdom here on Earth after His victory at Armageddon at His Second Coming to Earth. His Bride, will imminently be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and taken to Heaven for the Wedding prior to His Second Coming.

May we never cease praising Jesus, here on earth and in heaven. For who else is truly worthy of such praise, therefore, never let us forget the Lord's first coming to Earth while we await with great anticipation of His Coming for His Bride. We, Christians, find the joy and inspiration amongst much trials, testing, strife, disasters, wars and rumors of wars nevertheless we raise our voices in song, praise and worship, giving Honor and Glory to God., for sending Jesus so long ago. We as Christians know, that Jesus is the greatest gift of all; and for those who will repent, and accept Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior, will not perish, but have a blessed eternal life with Lord Jesus forevermore in Heaven..Sing yea Children Sing, Sing unto the Lord your God! Amen!

In Jesus Love,

Valerie

Christmas Carols and Songs at Rapture Flight to Heaven Link:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1356836&cmd=show

We Wish You a Merry Christmas with Lyrics Christmas Carol & Song Kids Love to Sing

Published on Dec 6, 2014
Popular Christmas carol We Wish You a Merry Christmas beautifully sung by top talented children's choir - great for performances, schools, choirs and church.

Re: Christmas Greetings, Blessings, & Message to All Christians, " Merry Christmas & A Blessed New

Dear Brothers & Sister in Christ Jesus,

This may be our last Christmas here on Earth, because no one, is promised tomorrow. Some of our families, friends, pets, etc., have left, or past away, this year, and only God knows what is in store for each one of us tomorrow or next year. Therefore, enjoy being with those you're with, including your beloved pets, and look not at what you have or have not; just be grateful for the company, you have, and God's blessings past and present. If you should be alone this Christmas, know that the Lord is with you in Spirit, and His presence will dispel your loneliness.

Remember we're just passing through, for this is not our eternal home. We celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus, in Bethlehem, as a babe laid in a manger which is our greatest gift of all. Emanuel, for God is with us, rejoice, rejoice, and listen to the Angel voices, as they serenaded this little baby so long ago. Join in a chorus, even if for but a moment, give honor, glory, and praise, for our Lord's birth.

God willing, I hope to celebrate Christmas with my family, gathered together in remembrance of the Lord's first coming to earth as we continue to wait and watch for His Second Coming to earth as well.

Keep your eyes on Jesus at all times, and know that God will keep His word, and Jesus will come to take us to Heaven at the Rapture.

God Bless you all!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Valerie

TAKE US HOME FOR CHRISTMAS

Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Re: Christmas Greetings, Blessings, & Message to All Christians, " Merry Christmas & A Blessed New

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Silent night holy night

Silent Night, Holy Night - Susan Boyle

Silent Night, Holy Night - Andrea Bocelli & Frank Sinatra Silent Night (By Floris)

LONG TIME AGO IN BETHLEHEM SONG - LYRIC AND SLIDE SHOW.

Happy Birthday Jesus

Uploaded on Nov 9, 2011
Happy Birthday Jesus, is from the CD "Christmas at the Brooklyn Tabernacle". Hope you enjoy this Christmas Music Video and pass it along to your love ones. Marry Christmas, and Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Published on Dec 12, 2016
Based on the song "The Most Wondrous Story of All!" from the CD album with the same title. Written, produced, and edited by Robert Congdon.

John 3:16 Song from the CD album "The Most Wondrous Story of All!"

Just a reminder, Christian Christmas Radio Station, is available to listen to, while you browse the site. Click on the link which is listed at the top of the message forum
just under the image of the nativity scene.

Beautiful Christmas Carols & Songs, which I'm playing right now as I write this message. Daisy, our little poodle is lying on the top of my bed, and listening as well; she seems to like it, and is very relaxed, LOL!!!

No matter what lies ahead, let us enjoy this moment the Lord has given us, to listen,
sing along, praise the Lord, during this Christmas Season.

God Bless!

Valerie

Here's Daisy lying on the bed, wearing her Christmas sweater, I crochet for her.
She looks so pretty in it; I just had to share. Merry Christmas from Daisy!!!

Kathy & Everyone, I thought I would try again, to post Daisy's Picture which you had said you couldn't view. Therefore, I hope you can see it now.

Merry Christmas to you Kathy, & Everyone, who reads or posts at Rapture Flight to Heaven. Looking forward to a peaceful Christmas.

God Bless,

Valerid

Valerie
Just a reminder, Christian Christmas Radio Station, is available to listen to, while you browse the site. Click on the link which is listed at the top of the message forum
just under the image of the nativity scene.

Beautiful Christmas Carols & Songs, which I'm playing right now as I write this message. Daisy, our little poodle is lying on the top of my bed, and listening as well; she seems to like it, and is very relaxed, LOL!!!

No matter what lies ahead, let us enjoy this moment the Lord has given us, to listen,
sing along, praise the Lord, during this Christmas Season.

God Bless!

Valerie

Here's Daisy lying on the bed, wearing her Christmas sweater, I crochet for her.
She looks so pretty in it; I just had to share. Merry Christmas from Daisy!!!

Aww, how sweet! Daisy looks so cute in that sweater. I'm so glad that you posted this picture, and even more glad that we are all able to see it!

Alan Jackson - Let It Be Christmas

Published on Nov 26, 2011

Mary Did You Know

Uploaded on Apr 14, 2006
Originally created and produced in December 2004.

Bump in time for Christmas Day!

Hark the herald angels sing

Uploaded on Dec 18, 2008
A HD video of the Christmas carol Hark! the Herald Angels Sing.

Soundtrack recorded live at the NBA Big Sing, Newcastle upon Tyne

Hark! the herald angels sing,
"Glory to the new born King,
peace on earth, and mercy mild,
God and sinners reconciled!"
Joyful, all ye nations rise,
join the triumph of the skies;
with th' angelic host proclaim,
Christ is born in Bethlehem!
Hark! the herald angels sing,
Glory to the new born King!

Uploaded on Dec 13, 2008

Silent Night - 4-Year-Old Claire Ryann

Published on Dec 15, 2016
We are all in the Christmas spirit listening to Claire sing the classic Christmas song Silent Night! Merry Christmas everyone!

We Wish You a Merry Christmas with Lyrics Christmas Carol & Song Kids Love to Sing

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Merry Christmas to All, & to all a good night!