Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My Testimony

Thank you for your kind words Valerie. I already have 1 friend who is struggling with her faith contact me this morning asking questions.

This goes to show God can use anyone. If He can save and use me then He can anyone, and He delights in it (Zephaniah 3:17).

Past Time, to bump this testimony back up to the top!

Thanks again Stephanie, hope you were able to help your friend who was struggling with their faith.

Romans 10:17New King James Version (NKJV)

17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

God Bless,

Valerie

Thanks for your kind words Valerie. Yes, my friend rededicated her life to Christ recently. I'm hanging in there waiting for Christ's return with all of you. I'm teaching a small class at church to young children now and trying to stay in His Word daily. As I'm growing in Christ it keeps me busy down here awaiting His return. I think the upcoming Sept 23rd date is very special and hoping it turns out to be a big sign or event (hopefully rapture but who knows what God has in store). Hope everyone is watching, waiting, and working for the Lord at this special time.

I pray good health to you all,

Stephanie

Stephanie C.
Thanks for your kind words Valerie. Yes, my friend rededicated her life to Christ recently. I'm hanging in there waiting for Christ's return with all of you. I'm teaching a small class at church to young children now and trying to stay in His Word daily. As I'm growing in Christ it keeps me busy down here awaiting His return. I think the upcoming Sept 23rd date is very special and hoping it turns out to be a big sign or event (hopefully rapture but who knows what God has in store). Hope everyone is watching, waiting, and working for the Lord at this special time.

I pray good health to you all,

Stephanie

Stephanie, I'm so glad to hear that your friend rededicated her life to Christ recently, Praise be to God, all Honor & Glory belongs to our Lord & God; Amen!

You are doing exactly what the Lord wants all of us to do, while we watch for Jesus' soon coming at the Rapture, is to occupy ourselves, doing God's work for the Lord, here on earth until Jesus comes. God Bless you for sharing your time and teaching these young children, plus staying in the word daily. You have planted the seeds of
righteousness in these young ones, and the Lord will help them to grow in their
faith and love for God, and our Savior Jesus. Romans 10:17- So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

You reminded me of my much younger self, 40 years ago when I taught a young group of grades 3 & 4 classes at church as well. At the end of the year, the whole class prayed and accepted Jesus into their lives & hearts. All honor & Glory belongs to God for moving upon their hearts, for all these children are grown, and many have families of their own by now.

Stephanie, I too hope Sept 23rd, 2017 of this year turns out to be the Rapture, or even sooner, if that is God's plan. Any day, any time, this year 2017, would be most awesome for the Rapture to finally take place, if Our Lord & God has chosen such. In the meantime, all of us should continue to do what the Lord has called us to do. We are to occupy not only taking care of our families by working and making a living for ourselves, but more importantly, to occupy in doing God's work here on earth. In Heaven, there will be many rewards to be had, and crowns to lay before Jesus' as a token of our gratitude for His redeeming sacrifice for our sins, so that we might spend eternity with the Lord our God.

Stephanie, continue to occupy with the good works for the Lord our God, and keep on watching for His Coming at the Rapture for surely your rewards in Heaven will be many. God Bless You, and hope to meet you and all my Brothers & Sisters in Christ in Heaven one day!

Maranatha!

Valerie