Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Justin Trudeau has INFURIATED many Canadians, and MY family & I are Angry & Insulted-..HOW DARE HE!

The internet's honeymoon with Justin Trudeau comes to an end after he praises Fidel Castro

After hearing news that the former Cuban leader died on Friday, Trudeau released a statement on Saturday morning praising Castro as a "remarkable" leader. In wake of the unexpected words of kindness, shocked Trudeau fans are left struggling to come to terms with the fact that their love affair with the Prime Minister could be over.

http://mashable.com/2016/11/26/internet-reactions-justin-trudeau-fidel-castro-statement/#hrnQ6wy2SmqU

THERE WAS NO LOVE AFFAIR TO BEGIN WITH, AS FAR AS JUSTIN TRUDEAU IS CONCERNED; MY FAMILY AND I DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM. HE SHOULD HAVE STAYED A KINDERGARTEN TEACHER, WHERE HE BELONGS WITH LITTLE CHILDREN, BECAUSE HE ACTS LIKE A CHILD, SPEAKING WITHOUT THINKING. HIS IGNORANCE, UPSET MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN TWITTING ON THE INTERNET.

HIS LIBERAL, COMMUNISTIC VIEWS AND REMARKS, WERE TOTALLY WRONG TO INCLUDE "ALL CANADIANS"; WHICH REFLECTS HIS IGNORANCE TO HOW MANY CANADIANS FEEL STRONGLY OPPOSED, AND ARE INSULTED TO BE INCLUDE IN HIS ALL CANADIANS WITH HIS PERSONAL REMARKS.

HOW DARE HE HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SPEAK ON BEHALF OF "ALL CANADIANS"...DON'T INCLUDE ME AND MY FAMILY MR. TRUDEAU, IN YOUR REMARKS YOU STATED, WHICH ARE POSTED BELOW IN RED. NOT "ALL CANADIANS" FEEL AS YOU DO! MY FAMILY & I DO NOT SEND OUR CONDOLENCES, HAVE NO AFFECTION TOWARDS FIDEL OR "DICTATORS OF ANY COUNTRY INCLUDING CUBA.

WE DO NOT LIFT UP EVIL DICTATORS AND PRAISE THEM, JUST BECAUSE YOU DO. BITE YOUR TONGUE NEXT TIME, AND DON'T INCLUDED "ALL CANADIANS", IN YOUR "OWN IGNORANT VIEWS". MANY CANADIANS, FEEL THE OPPOSITE, AND CAN SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. WE DON'T NEED TO BE INCLUDED IN YOUR REMARKS FOR THE WORLD TO HEAR SUCH INSULTING REMARKS TO THOSE CANADIANS, WHICH ARE AGAINST COMMUNISTIC IDEOLOGY; TO THOSE WHO FLED COMMUNISM IN MANY COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD INCLUDING CUBA. WE ARE NOT IN FAVOR OF LIVING UNDER CONDITIONS, WHICH MANY OF OUR FORE FATHERS FLED, AND BROUGHT THEIR CHILDREN TO CANADA. COMMUNISM SPREADS AND CREATES, POVERTY, OPPRESSION, LACK OF MANY FREEDOMS. NOR DO WE OR EVER WILL LONG TO BE LIVING UNDER EVIL DICTATORSHIP REGIME, WHO OPPRESSES THEIR OWN PEOPLE, TO SUFFER HARDSHIP, FOR ALMOST 6 DECADES. THIS IS A TERRIBLE WAY OF LIVING, AND I PRAY THAT NEITHER YOU AND ANYONE WHO FOLLOWS AFTER YOU BRINGS THIS WAY OF LIVING TO OUR COUNTRY; GOD FORBID.

THANK GOD HE IS GONE, AND MAY THE PEOPLE IN CUBA FINALLY CLOSE THIS CHAPTER IN THEIR LIVES, AND ONE DAY LIVE IN FREEDOM, AT LONG LAST. I WOULD BE DANCING WITH THE CUBAN AMERICANS IN THE STREETS, NOT MOURNING HIS DEATH. VERY UPSET AND ANGRY WITH THIS LEFTIST LIBERAL GOVERNMENT, IN CANADA, NOW.

MAY JESUS COME SOON, AND RULE AND REIGN, AND BRING BACK, TRUE FREEDOM, TO ALL WHO ARE LIVING UNDER DICTATORSHIP, AND OPPRESSION.

BY THE WAY, YES, I AM SHOUTING WITH THE CAPS, TO THE SO CALLED HEAD OF GOVERNMENT IN CANADA, NOT TO ANYONE READING IT HERE.

OUR FREEDOMS ARE BEING SLOWLY ERODED, AND EVIL IS SPREADING LIKE BLACK MOLD, KILLING OFF WHAT IS GOOD AND RIGHTEOUS, AND TRYING TO REPLACE IT WITH IT'S OWN DARK DISEASED AGENDA.

I OFFER NO CONDOLENCES TO AN EVIL DICTATOR, MAY HE BE TREATED IN THE AFTER LIFE, THE WAY HE TREATED HIS OWN PEOPLE HERE ON EARTH.

DEATH CAME A CALLING FOR FIDEL!

Valerie

Trudeau's full statement is as follows:

"It is with deep sorrow that I learned today of the death of Cuba’s longest serving President.

Fidel Castro was a larger than life leader who served his people for almost half a century.

A legendary revolutionary and orator, Mr. Castro made significant improvements to the education and healthcare of his island nation.

While a controversial figure, both Mr. Castro’s supporters and detractors recognized his tremendous dedication and love for the Cuban people who had a deep and lasting affection for "el Comandante".

I know my father was very proud to call him a friend and I had the opportunity to meet Fidel when my father passed away. It was also a real honour to meet his three sons and his brother President Raúl Castro during my recent visit to Cuba.

On behalf of all Canadians, Sophie and I offer our deepest condolences to the family, friends and many, many supporters of Mr. Castro. We join the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader."

After seeing Trudeau sincerely describe Castro with such positive embellishments, people began sharing their confusion on Twitter.

Re: Justin Trudeau has INFURIATED many Canadians, and MY family & I are Angry & Insulted-..HOW DARE

Trudeau's full statement is as follows: & My replies in blue

"It is with deep sorrow that I learned today of the death of Cuba’s longest serving President. Longest serving Dictator, almost 6 decades

Fidel Castro was a larger than life leader who served his people for almost half a century. He was larger than life, making himself a god like figure, whom made the people subservient to his Communist Ideology; they served him, not the other way around, he lived in luxury, they lived lower class, outright poverty

A legendary revolutionary and orator, Mr. Castro made significant improvements to the education and healthcare of his island nation. Improved the education free or almost free, and healthcare; where doctors make about $20 Dollars a month equivalent to their money, where, taxis drivers, bakers, and manual labor, make much more, than the doctors, engineers, lawyers. What good is the education, when the monetary value for the higher up education means very little, as restrictions,on pay, salary, and ownership, are regulated by the government.

While a controversial figure, both Mr. Castro’s supporters and detractors recognized his tremendous dedication and love for the Cuban people who had a deep and lasting affection for "el Comandante". If you love your people, you don't keep them, in poverty, unnecessary suffering, hardship, with government conducting almost your ever move, your speech, written word, actions, and unfair practice of earning your livelihood, accordingly.] el Dictator.

I know my father was very proud to call him a friend and I had the opportunity to meet Fidel when my father passed away. It was also a real honour to meet his three sons and his brother President Raúl Castro during my recent visit to Cuba. I know My father, was not proud of any Communist Dictators, because he came to Canada to get away from Russian Communism Dictatorship and brought his family to freedom. Canada was a country greatly blessed by God back in 1950.

On behalf of all Canadians, Sophie and I offer our deepest condolences to the family, friends and many, many supporters of Mr. Castro. We join the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader." Don't include me and my family, in your insulting statement. "NOT ALL CANADIANS FEEL THE WAY YOU DO, WE CAN AND WILL SPEAK FOR OURSELVES" On behalf of the Canadians who immigrated to Canada to get away from Dictatorship of Communism, we Thank God, that the people of Cuba, can close this chapter in their lives, and one day live under total freedom; God willing. My condolences to all who suffered under him. Fidel is Dead!

After seeing Trudeau sincerely describe Castro with such positive embellishments, people began sharing their confusion on Twitter.

Re: Justin Trudeau has INFURIATED many Canadians, and MY family & I are Angry & Insulted-..HOW DARE

Valerie,

I agree 100% with you, re: that sorry lame excuse for a Canadian PM--Trudeau!!!

Although I am not a Canadian... I CALL FOR THE IMPEACHMENT OF JUSTIN TRUDEAU!!! I surely hope 'n' pray that Impeachment Proceedings "can" be called IN your fine country of Canada against JT.

For I know that our very own President & VP Elect Donald Trump & Mike Pence totally disagree with Trudeau 100% about his stupid assinine statements about that scumbag, Fidel Castro.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Canada's PM statement about Castro is telling and dangerous

Published on Nov 26, 2016

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; your day will come!

Listen to this Mr. Trudeau, from a person who had to flee Cuba...See how Fidel treated his people, with torture and murder. Don't take our freedoms away here in Canada, and don't put all those who disagree with your Communist views and ideology, in front of the firing squad, like Castro did to so many innocent people.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion

BREAKING: Cuba "Fidel Castro DEAD 90"

Published on Nov 26, 2016
Cuba's former dictator Fidel Castro dies at age 90 http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also Help Us Spread the Word https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr... also http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/26/wor... also https://crusaderjournal.com also

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

#TrudeauEulogy: Twitter Gets Last Laugh as Politicians Praise a Brutal Dictator

Published on Nov 28, 2016
Trump stood nearly alone in calling Fidel Castro what he was: “a brutal dictator”. We look at the absurd praise from the political establishment and hilarious twitter responses showing you can find something to praise even Hilter, Stalin Suaron, President Snow, Darth Vader & Hannibal Lecter — if you mince your words carefully enough.

Follow David on Twitter - https://twitter.com/libertytarian